Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 21. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

No way. Nothing can beat bitcoin, and most people prefer accepting Bitcoin when you give them option what coin they accept. for the next 15 years maybe btc will be dominate the cryptomarket however i doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that compete with bitcoin in fututre.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Other coin can really beat the blockchain of bitcoin, but the price? im not that sure if they can top what bitcoin has.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In the future I think ETH, ADA, EOS will overtake BTC. It will not be far away and trust me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I very much doubt that bitcoin can be defeated by another coin. Since bitcoin is the most famous coin. Although in the distant future everything is possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Bitcoin has many advantages over other currencies one is the current global recognition it has gained simply because it is the Leader who introduced the concept to the entire world and another reason is unlike other new currencies that are introduced today even Bitcoin transaction speed is bit slow we don's see Bitcoin usability getting restricted to one specific industry which gives a main advantage over others to accept Bitcoin as a globally usable currency

Transaction speed isn't particularly slow. Confirmations can be slow though.

Lightning network helps that part of it a lot though. That should fundamentally change people's perception of Bitcoin transactions. So far we seem to be heading towards that point.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
I have a strong feeling that some other coin will beat Bitcoin soon. It could be Ether or Neo or any other big coin will boom all of sudden and take over bitcoin in near future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
No one exactly knows.
It may be impossible at the moment, bitcoin being a forerunner among any other cryptocurrencies, but generally it is.
Technology is always constantly being improved day by day and it is not impossible that a better coin will overshadow it in the future.
Do not narrow your mind to the possibilities.
Activity: 121
Bitcoin has many advantages over other currencies one is the current global recognition it has gained simply because it is the Leader who introduced the concept to the entire world and another reason is unlike other new currencies that are introduced today even Bitcoin transaction speed is bit slow we don's see Bitcoin usability getting restricted to one specific industry which gives a main advantage over others to accept Bitcoin as a globally usable currency
Activity: 154
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
I think Ethereum is currently the fastest when it comes to confirmations times. Your ethereum transaction will confirm within 30 seconds where as Litecoin takes a couple minutes.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
there is no other coin will beat the BTC it because the mother of all coin is only btc and it almost popular in every country.
Activity: 73
I think it's highly likely. Not today, not tommorow, not this year - but sometime in the near future. We all love ol' good btc here, but let's be honest, Bitcoin has only one and one ace in the sleave: BTC is the first one.

But it doesn't mean it's the only one.
At least some altcoins by now have far more advanced technologies solving critical issues: tx time (currency should be at least as fast as banking tx's), dealing with multiple tx's (for crypto to prevail most population on Earth should start using it), smart-contract infrastructure, measures to prevent mining pools from controlling everything and many other.

Yes, there is Lighting protocol, but it's not so good as it should be. And Segwit 2.0 last year didn't work out.

Even now btc is used mostly as store of value and speculation instrument. If you wanna make quick transaction - you use altcoins. If you need to make smart-contract - altcoins are here too. And of course you won't use BTC for buing something in local store IRL. In the terms of technology Bitcoin looks like some pre-alpha demo concept more and more. It's not bad. It's just too old and clumsy.

Of course, the biggest cap on market is the biggest cap. But do you remember times when Netscape Navigator was considered the only and the best web-browsing solution? I do.
Activity: 110
It could be. Because crypto currency has no guarentee what wiil happen when. But that can be said, bitcoin is a most popular coin in the world. And still now bitcoin hold their position in no 1. That can be said other coin will never beat with btc.
Activity: 30
Bitcoin is still in the lead but as to whether or not it will keep it's pace, cannot be said. However, I strongly believe in bitcoin and as it stands now, I am sure no coin will ever beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, another coin can beat bitcoin in the future, but the percentage is still unknown this time maybe 50-50 because bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrency regarding price, popularity, and acceptance. But bitcoin is limited at approximately at 21 million, maybe bitcoin price will decrease, or maybe bitcoin will become much expensive. But in the other hand, we need this cryptocurrency to be more legal and accepted.  Smiley
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

of course can and very potential in the future. but the fact is that bitcoin has bundled the market from time to time and the most important factor that strengthens bitcoin is always the top choice is, the absence of a controlling company unlike most altcoins that can be influenced by the developer.
Activity: 196
There is no coin that can over ride bitcoin at d moment simply bcos other coin price at been determine by bitcoin itself. If bitcoin rise they rise and if bitcoin decrease they also decrease
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

At this point in time I think nothing can really beat Bitcoin it cannot surpass by other coins. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency and if all investors dump all their investments that would be the fall for bitcoin. And i doubt if it will happen because bitcoin is top coin and its been years now that no other coins beat its number 1 spot.
Activity: 126
BCH will be the coin to beat the BTC in the future, it may take 10 years, BCH price will be higher than BTC now. Because BCH is the most potential coin today.
Activity: 62
Yes those cryptocurrencies you mentioned is really have a good quality in terms of trasactiongs speed and quality of the project but I don't think if they can beat the grand mother of all coins. Also as I noticed their price is depending on bitcoin price so I think theres really no way they can beat it.
Activity: 125
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like ripple and litecoin. The newest addition to the list of its competitors is Ethereum. Ethereum has launched its own cryptocurrency called Ether that showed an exceptional growth last year making it the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency of 2018. And for all one knows, Ether is the only currency right now that owns a slight possibility to outpass the bitcoin in coming years. The biggest accomplishment of Ethereum perhaps is the support from some leading organizations like Microsoft and IBM.
Pages:
Jump to: