Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 26. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
July 06, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
No, never, not possible. Bitcoin is the mother of the coins, father of the cryptocurrency. Any coin would never pass its legacy. Ethereum tried to do that, with all other altcoins but BTC did survive. I don't think there will be no coin that which has more market cap then bitcoin ever..
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
dont ask stupid question like this  Cool Cool
this is a serious topic don't reply like fool Angry
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
July 06, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
They might, no body knows the future. Some great competitors are already out there but are less known then Bitcoin.
Exactly, nobody knows the future. But the fact is that utility is what gives real value and utility comes with users. And users are us - me and you. So it's entirely up to us which coin will be used in the future. But what I believe is that there will be many different coins for different purposes. I would say that with more currencies we have better/more decentralized system. I. e. if everyone are using 1 currency and if it would fail (bug in code or other technical difficulties, not price drop...) this would have great impact. But if there are 3, 5, 10 or 100 currencies we soften this effect.
So in my opinion BTC will remain a currency with biggest marketcap for at least several more years and will be used later as a store of value - digital gold. But other currencies might be used for different things.

And BTW, OP, transaction speed isn't everything you need to consider when evaluating currency.
Activity: 33
July 06, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Noooo i think no way to beat the btc by others.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 06, 2018, 07:10:14 AM
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

Well, I have come to learn that everything in this market has a possibility to happen give the right amount of factors contributing for its fruition. So, having that idea, I would say that yes, there can be a coin that could overtake Bitcoin's popularity, value and marketability provided that all factors converge to support that coin follow that path. However, for now, it's hard to see any coin that could have that capacity since Bitcoin still has the crown in terms of being the leading coin in the market.
Activity: 7
July 06, 2018, 07:08:41 AM
They might, no body knows the future. Some great competitors are already out there but are less known then Bitcoin.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:59:41 AM
Of course another coin beat BTC in future. Therefore, if we consider e-currency as a speculative tool, it is a successful and profitable business. But it works only at this moment, in the future it may become impossible. When people reach the line of 21 million BTC, then, on the one hand, the amount is fixed, which gives an impetus to the growth of assets, since someone needs to buy, for example, bitcoin, the price will increase significantly. But in a few years it will be replaced in the price of other courses. Every day there are more coins, ahead of the BTC in all characteristics.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 07:07:39 AM
bitcoin itself is the future it can not be beaten by any other coin
it will be always on the top
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Will it does not matter because all of those mention coins are platform. And among the platforms ethereum is widely use as an alternative coin for bitcoin. So these crypto platforms using altcoins like ethereums are relatively fast since it is not a block chain unlike bitcoin that block chain was being used and that is why it requires some time to download BTC coin.
never and bitcoin will never be invincible but new coins will have good potential like bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

As you can see, the price of those coins are still far from the price of bitcoin. But still we dont know what will happen in the future. In my opinion, it would take a lot of effort, knowledge and hardwork to make a coin that will surpass what bitcoin has become. It is possible to happen but it would take long years before it happen.
Activity: 108
July 06, 2018, 06:54:26 AM
It is possible, we cannot say what will happen in the near future. There might be breakthroughs of technology that will change the whole cryptocurrency. And another coin will surface that will dethrone BTC. Once this time come, Bitcoin's popularity will plummet, but it won't die.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 06, 2018, 06:53:27 AM
So what about your shitcoins?it has nothing to do with the needs to be a top one coin,bitcoin will never replaced by this dying coins unless in future some genius people create cryptocoin that may compete truthfully with blockchain then maybe i will buy the idea of taking over the position of bitcoin but as long as i dont find one still bitcoin for me will forever
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
I will bet no coin can beat bitcoin in the future. All coins take clue or take their ideology from bitcoin network. They now and then keep migrating and see how to garnish the token and seeking for partnership. Has bitcoin ever seek for partnership? No if I answer right. No known founder to even talk of partnership.t
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
July 06, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
thanks fr ur info

Yes it is hard to beat especially the huge price of bitcoin, the potential of it, but who knows there's a  coin will come with a high value and had big role in crypto in the future.
Activity: 63
July 06, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
In future, I think Bitcoin is in number one position . It is very difficult to replace Bitcoin with another currency. Right now other coins are growing but no one can beat the Bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
With faster transactions it is not a very influential flag to replace Bitcoin in the future, all fixed on Bitcoin then nothing can shift upward position, some of altcoin is only a whale disposal if coins can not be regarded as profitable anymore as early as scratches take a long time to get better than Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will stay on top of all the coins as time passes and grow, but all possibilities are still wide open, time will talk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 06:29:41 AM
I don't think any other coin beat bitcoin in future because the price of bitcoin gonna be more high than no in few months and i think btc price will be over 20k$ in december 2018
Activity: 52
July 06, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
dont ask stupid question like this  Cool Cool
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:27:03 AM
Right now, although the other coin or can be called as altcoin also move faster, but bitcoin is still dominating the market. We can not closed the possibility in the future, but i think it will be hard to beat bitcoin even if in the future.

Obviously bitcoin is really hard to beat, yes there are many altcoins that may had a good potential but we can not say if there's one coin can replace the king.
thanks fr ur info
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
July 06, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: