Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 61. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I agree with you, we can't know what will happen in the near future and who will be able to become a leader
Activity: 98
I have a positive attitude to investing in various ico, as I myself invest in them
Activity: 43
When you put resources into bitcoin you are not in danger of turning into a casualty of tricks. You chance losing your cash because of the fall in bitcoin cost, yet I give you a 100% assurance that if this happens no coin will survive. Take a gander at the value diagrams. Value diagrams of the considerable number of coins imitate the lists bitcoin. Along these lines, for me, more adequate interests in bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Most of them still do. They invested by investing for a reason why many people are joining altcoin or bitcoin.But I'll stick to my thoughts about the fact the bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?

That is biggest danger of decentralization. Bitcoin concept can kill Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is $2,000 or more, people will think of gold and silver as the safest investment. Bitcoin also has to survive safe and government supported investments. $600 will decide the fate of bitcoin.

If the governments/central banks start their own cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will be in real trouble.
other coins do have the ability to be so developed coins to produce far greater profits. usually with this ability to help other coins go forward and get greater results in the future. so I am sure that with this growing development it is able to make other coins overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I'm sure it will not happen, because bitcoin is the more desirable coin in the cryptocurrency market, with many enthusiasts in bitcoin it is certain that many people are investing in it that allows the value of bitcoin to increase. But it is also possible if altcoins under it do not have a high value, we know if there are some altcoins that have good potential as well. So investing in crypto I'm sure will still be profitable in the future.
According to the laws of our universe, I am sure that this may well be. Maybe today people will have to try to do something better than all that is on the market today, but do not forget that there are already a lot of things already working.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
When you invest in bitcoin you are not at risk of becoming a victim of scams. You risk losing your money due to the fall in bitcoin price, but I give you a 100% guarantee that if this happens no coin will survive. Look at the price charts. Price charts of all the coins replicate the indices bitcoin. Therefore, for me, more acceptable investments in bitcoin.  Etherium is also the same
Activity: 37
I do not think any coins will beat bitcoin in the future, it's from year to year bitcoin prices are rising and followed by another coin, the first crypto currency is bitcoin so I think nothing will beat the popularity of bitcoin.
it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the next few years. maybe they'll collapse. perhaps, bitcoin, on the contrary, will strengthen and continue to occupy the 1st place. nobody knows.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Altcoin some coins I think will have a chance for it such as ETH and BCH. both these coins continue to grow and many people used to Transact. So I think the volume of ETH will continue to increase and this later impact positively and ETH continues to rise.
Activity: 70
Depending on what you include in this word,the same price as bitcoin now 10 thousand$ for 1 token? this will be possible, but I don't expect that will be more than at this point will cost bitcoin,as well as technical data, will definitely be better,as there are already more promising projects than just bitcoin and all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I dont think that its not possible, considering the fact that almost every day, many ico's are launched. It will be possible in the near future. But surely it will take time, because bitcoin almost in 6 years already. But it still depends on the coins features.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
Currently i do not see any there is coin that is capable and potentially to beat bitcoin in the future, because i think bitcoin is too strong to be defeated.
But if any crypto has the potential to beat bitcoin, i think it takes a very long time, because it is not easy to surpass the very high bitcoin value and more and more users today.
Activity: 84
It is possible that in the future, if other coins are more needed, then it is possible to beat Bitcoin. I think the demand is the biggest. One day it is no longer needed, and it will go downhill.
Activity: 224
there will be always a better things after you achieve something.time changes everything around us.there will be a great market for bitcoin in future but if another coin comes and gives all things bitcoin does and also give extra things to do with that that bitcoin can't provide then i think that it will beat bitcoin but if that doesn't happen then we can be sure that bitcoin will remain at the top all time. if it go with the flow and improve its ability more then no can will be able to beat bitcoin. 
Activity: 210
anything can happen here, now it's been a lot of good coins and has a bright future but to beat Bitcoin I think the other coins still have to work hard and take a long time, Bitcoin has gained a lot of trust from so many people, so the position is now so strong that it is hard to beat in the near future.
Activity: 84
I think Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency for Bitcoin. It is one of the hottest and most promising cryptocurrencies. Although going beyond Bitcoin can be a very difficult thing, I still believe it can do it.
Activity: 1
Yes, maybe Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin soon. I think you can choose to invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe it can bring us a lot of wealth.
Activity: 112
all possibilities can happen, some coins can rise drastically that can generate bitcoin leads forward. Many coins are produced today and we do not know what will happen to thousands of coins, some may fail but some also work. No one knows.we can just wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: