Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 59. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you notice that we have nothing to do here, just wait, if people have the opportunity to sell their tokens at very cheap prices like today, then let them sell, it's their choice. I will not sell anything, I'll just wait.
For me bitcoin will always be the best coin among the rest and i am confident that the other coins have no chance to replace bitcoin as the number coin on the market, bitcoin is running for many years and no one altcoins beat it because bitcoin is very popular crypto.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
For your question, I think there is no specific answer. What will happen tomorrow, no one can know that Bitcoin may be defeated by other currencies, Bitcoin will not be defeated, after all, the encryption world is very unstable, and Every day, new currencies appear.
Activity: 616
If you notice that we have nothing to do here, just wait, if people have the opportunity to sell their tokens at very cheap prices like today, then let them sell, it's their choice. I will not sell anything, I'll just wait.
Activity: 85
I support you and also think that investing in ico is still a good idea
Activity: 84
I think no one can rank bitcoin because If bitcoin starts to fall, then all altcoin will go down and I also do not think there will be coins that will beat bitcoin in the future
Activity: 89
In the event that these altcoins are appropriately oversee and advanced for good then this altcoins developing in the coin market will have an opportunity to beat bitcoin later on, if bitcoin will going to got low from its administrations that may going to happened yet everything relies upon the general population who will assess this coins later on to come.
Activity: 36
Of course some coin is going to beat Bitcoin in the future as nothing stays at the top forever. But I don't agree with your idea of investing in ICOs as currently ICOs are the worst kind of investment with most of the ICO projects failing or exit scamming. You are better off just gambling with your money than investing in ICOs. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Of course Bitcoin can't stay at the top forever, some coin is obviously going to replace it in the future. But I don't think that the coin replacing Bitcoin is going to be an ICO as currently the ICO market doesn't looks too good and the whole market is filled with scam projects with not much future.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is the most powerful coin of the crypto market. Also the marketcap is very high. He has his own network. A coin that shapes the market. Bitcoin does not seem to give any easy place to anyone. However, this market may also be a surprise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Most likely yes because bitcoin is a store of value nowdays and there is a lot of coin with better tech and purposes that can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is the crypto with biggest marketcap because it is the first crypto and people often hear about it but when crypto start to become more popular then people will know about other coin that can be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 35
I don't know if there will ever be a coin that will have more value than bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
There are decent, good crypts in the market of crypto currency. And there are those who are in the top of the best and have all chances to be in the lead. But they are still growing, developing and moving. And yet to become in place Bitcoin to them early. Well, that's certainly my opinion.
Activity: 98
I don't think that there is such a coin now that has the potential to beat BTC, but maybe in 5-10 years from now there will be. Technology grows exponentially so anything is possible.

Agree and i really believe no one can beat bitcoin even in 100 years will come because altcoins are very far behind compare to bitcoin and bitcoin is more advntageous in almost all aspects.
Activity: 504
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Probably yes. But only time will tell when will all of these occur. Right now, we can only hope to someone who can develop something that can even beat ethereum first before beating bitcoins. The future has more in stored for us when it comes to cryptocurrency development.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I can provide some free reports on coins and tokens, mostly coins. If someone wants to receive a free report on trends and interests, please help me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
It's hard to tell as everything is tied to BTC now, and it's gaining popularity regardless of long transaction time and big commission.
Activity: 210
No there is not anyone another coin that beats bitcoin at present or in the future and earn extra profit in future. I think nobody can beat bitcoin though in the future, because bitcoin is the giant of all coins. In the near future bitcoin will still continue to be first and it will take a long process for other leave bitcoin because i think bitcoin is the axis of cryptocurrency  Grin Grin
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Bitcoin's domination on the market is around 40%, so why should it be beaten by any other coin?
There can be discussion on whether Ethereum gets replaced by EOS, but BTC will be fine at all times.
Activity: 500
I don't think that there is such a coin now that has the potential to beat BTC, but maybe in 5-10 years from now there will be. Technology grows exponentially so anything is possible.
Activity: 118
Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.

I think that no other coins that can best bitcoin or other old existing coin.  Those coins is created with different uniqueness and potentials. Bitcoin is always survive every years even when it is downfall. Only those new coins that need to stabilize for them to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: