Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 58. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Everything is possible, but bitcoin seems to stay long enough in the market as leader. Some coins are following it such as ETH, NEO... But there is time to switch them with bitcoin, since the community is much much bigger in bitcoin. Also who is here for the technology?
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Of course, it is necessary to invest in different crypto-currencies, but one should not expect that in the near future any crypto-currency will outstrip bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Bitcoin will always be the first. Because it's the king and when the Lightning Network is dubbed it will be a full-fledged means of payment.
There are also good coins with prospects for growth, such as ada, strat, xlm, neo and many other top coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
of the existing coins in the market, only Ethereum can compete with bitcoin. or new coins will appear.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think that other coins will never be able to defeat bitcoin. So I try to invest in bitcoin and not in altcoins.
Activity: 252
I am sure that in the future Ether will take the leading position in the world of currencies, it may be closer to the main currency. But you need to diversify your savings!
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
Theres always a possibility that some coin lead the way better than bitcoin and we never know which coin will take the lead in the future but for me I don't think any other coin can beat bicoin maybe we can compare but it doesn't mean it leveling with bitcoin.
Activity: 30
I think when bitcoin run out of supply, ETH will take its place. All the miners come to mine ETH and other altcoins when the reward from the transfer fee are not enough to pay the electric bill
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
no any other coin will never beat the bitcoin in the future because the bitcoin is the only coin which is the star of all coins and the king of all coins and in this time when the rates of all coins is very down only bitcoin rates are not down and it gives profit to the users.
Activity: 28
That's really unlikely to happen. Only ETH maybe, but I doubt.
copper member
Activity: 132
In my opinion Bitcoin is the top coin to invest. This is most trusted crypto currency. Though now there are few other coins coming up but Bitcoin will maintain the top position.
Its good to invest in different ICOs, but please analyze and do the complete study of the project before investing.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
I think that diversification helps to secure your investment. But do not buy a lot of different coins. Try to choose only a few coins with the largest capitalization. If you buy cheap and little-known tokens, you can simply lose your investment. But if you do not know what tokens to choose then buy Ethereum.
Activity: 168
its a good idea that we should put our money in different ico rather than all money in one ico. this will lower the chance of losing money as there are lots of frauds. also do brief research about each ico you are going to invest your money
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
of course you're right , that's how it happens . we can't know for sure what's going happen ...
anything can happen in the future along with technological developments, of course bitcoin is currently not invincible by any coins, it could be bitcoin someday will have a rival.

The coins that could compete with bitcoin in the future would most likely be any from the top ten coins. I don't think there will come another coin uprising and suddenly overtaking the rank one from the whole crypto market.
although there is a coin that takes over, from my experience they do not last long, one such example is a coin worth 1000btc percoin now is far in comparison btc
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not less competitive, Bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
if you look at the development of bitcoin and altcoin, I think bitcoin will never be invincible. because I see a new altcoin like ico is very much a fraud, and even after ico ends, the coin has no price. The most potent altcoin is bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 90
of course you're right , that's how it happens . we can't know for sure what's going happen ...
anything can happen in the future along with technological developments, of course bitcoin is currently not invincible by any coins, it could be bitcoin someday will have a rival.

The coins that could compete with bitcoin in the future would most likely be any from the top ten coins. I don't think there will come another coin uprising and suddenly overtaking the rank one from the whole crypto market.
Activity: 490
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
I very much doubt that ever there will be such coins that are able to overtake the price of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: