Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 56. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
maybe because now a lot of altcoins are promising a good future to have good chances of growing and it may become a competitor to bitcoin, my opinion is that Yes, you can beat bitcoin.the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and it can happen that bitcoin will be weaker than altcoin in the future
yes I agree with you because the features possessed by bitcoin are only slight compared to other altcoins like Ethereum for example.
Activity: 314
Merit: 0
No one can predict with certainty, whether other coins will be able to defeat Bitcoin. because in any Cryptocurrency can happen. however, one thing to keep in mind, Bitcoin is the king of his coins, Bitcoin is the first coin in this world, And Bitcoin is the highest-priced digital coin today. in my opinion, to beat this Bitcoin, it takes a long struggle and time by other coins who want to beat Bitcoin!
Activity: 42
maybe because now a lot of altcoins are promising a good future to have good chances of growing and it may become a competitor to bitcoin, my opinion is that Yes, you can beat bitcoin.the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and it can happen that bitcoin will be weaker than altcoin in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think there will be another altcoin that will replace bitcoin in the future, according to my predictions and expectations, ethereum that will replace bitcoin. I say that because I see from the potential ethereum that more and more users. many also new altcoin with platforms ethereum. do not know right or not, but I hope like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Right now bitcoin is the most popular out of all cryptocurrencies and its probably going to stay that way for a long time. But who knows, after the drought and with some of the things some online news websites and blogs are saying, maybe bitcoin is just a phase and a new cryptocurrency will emerge and will beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
The first coin is the only competitor and this is the Etherium. And he will move bitcoin or not, we will see already in the foreseeable future. I would reserve both coins
Activity: 196
I do not think that in the near future any coin can move bitcoin and take a leading place. Bitcoin has the entire market under control
Activity: 127
This is something we can't predict. I think there will definitely be a coin that will beat Bitcoin one day in the future. Now the market is definitely not going to happen. After all, bitcoin is the most powerful existence, not so easily defeated, it takes a long time
Activity: 434
If you mean that if an altcoin can replace it in its throne then its always possible. It is just like companies, they might be reigning in  many decades but another new company has now replaced it. Look at ToysRus, Nokia and yahoo that seems not relevant anymore.
Activity: 96
Hello, man.
I think so, there are a lot of new coins appearing every day in the world of encryption. Every day, it is developing. There is no guarantee that a new coin will not appear in the future, and it will become the first place beyond Bitcoin. Unpredictable
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
bitcoin will be stronger than other coin in the future, I do not think so. I think the bitcoin is based on the base of other coins to find out if other coins are dumped or dumped. so they depend on bitcoin. In that aspect, you can assume that you have the bitcoin to other coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

We'll never know what coin could beat bitcoin in the future. And I don't think there's a coin that can beat it because bitcoin is the most trusted, most popular and bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency.
Things can happen, I think a lot of coins are considered worthy of bitcoin replacement because better and safer, for example is Ethereum, Monero, Stellar and so on, this is because the current bitcoin users are still the largest, but we do not know the future.
Activity: 168
You must research first the background, team and whitepaper of the ICOs which you prefer to invest with because no one know if it will be succeed in the future but if it is a good ICOs then it surely success.
Ethereum is also has potential that will become a next bitcoin as a top crypto and good for investment.
Yes ofcourse I am doing my research day and night on different coins and on other icos. CloudFish LLC. www.Cloud-fish.io I read their white paper, I think they are good. Well hope for the best! Thanks for the advice tho. Cheesy
I think yes because from year to year the price of bitcoin and will be more expensive and another altcoin also more expensive so in my opinion, in the future, there will be altcoin that can beat bitcoin and can replace bitcoin and can become the leader of the cryptocurrency

Activity: 97
The risk of investing in ico is increasing. If you want to invest. I suggest you buy directly from the exchange. Maybe you can buy your favorite coins below the price of ico.
Investing more money into Bitcoin will be more worth doing because the price of Bitcoin will continue to get larger. No other coin will replace Bitcoin for now.
Activity: 100
The risk of investing in ico is increasing. If you want to invest. I suggest you buy directly from the exchange. Maybe you can buy your favorite coins below the price of ico.
Activity: 85
I dont figure some coin will beat bitcoin in the negligible future as the lord of digital currency. Be that as it may, we never comprehend what will happen so we cannot state that it wont happen. In light of my perception, there is one coin that may match bitcoin yet will never beat it. Its ethereum, I figure this coin will proceed with its ubiquity and will acquire great notoriety.
Activity: 1302
Have a little bit possibility... Now Bitcoin is in first position, bitcoin cash is in second position but with popularity Ethereum is the second position.. In future Ethereum will acquire in 1st place.
Activity: 197
The title of the theme and yours, without a doubt the right conclusion, have nothing to do with each other. Bitcoin is a coin that can be mined. Tokens ICO are not such, they are discharged instantly, and a set number. I question that ICO tokens can beat Bitcoin regarding cost and capitalization, and significantly more so the token will barely turn into an all inclusive money like Bitcoin.
Activity: 99
That is the thing that im doing now,i had purchased coins even little sum just to have in my grasp since I trust that multi day this coins may have immense price..bitcoin begun at a penny cost and now it nearly came to $20,000 so imagine a scenario in which this they called shitcoins multi day turn into a best coin?same response we will have of sharpness for what reason not purchasing this before at that point.
Activity: 111
I wager it won't. Bitcoin was the specific first crypto made by human knowledge and the other crypto was simply only an option or a duplicate of bitcoin. Basing on its value well, it is quite far to state it could beat bitcoin, bitcoin cost is significantly more greater than other crypto existing. On the off chance that beating bitcoin is conceivable I wager it would be other digital money made by other human or it would be such quite a while to beat bitcoin, in light of the fact that bitcoin is the one.
Pages:
Jump to: