Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 62. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
In my opinion i think there is no one can bitcoin because of its price value ,bitcoin is tbe best coin of all it  is always at the top bitcoin is the best
Activity: 132
I'm looking at the latest projects that came out of the ICO, in which I took part in the bounty. The overwhelming majority gives a negative profit. It seems to me that now is not the best time to invest.
Activity: 42
Ethereum got a fair chance, may be in the future. I presume all of the coins which have the ability to be a platform for other tokens will have good future. Waves and NEM also boosting good with their performance.
Activity: 80
investing in ICO's is a good idea you just need to know where to put your money, there is many interested projects, and many others fails, but the Bitcoin is the King  Grin
copper member
Activity: 26
Bitcoin was first and with that brings many things like a development community, integration, awareness among the general public...etc. Now, BTC is a terrible coin in my opinion, it is slow, expensive, tx fees can be outrageous, no privacy controls are in place. BTC is number one right now, even if it is not the best and it will probably stay in this position for some time. I do think that eventually another coin or token will take the top position.
Activity: 170
Yes, we will never know what can happen in this crypto anything is possible, maybe what we have can make us rich so it is important to split our money into 2 or 3 differents coin. I am not a big fan of btc, But to be honest it is little hard to replace or beat btc because btc is the first coin in this crypto, the popularity and the price is so fantastic, it takes years for other coin to replace or beat btc.
Activity: 178
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
This is very much likely to happen, I’m witnessing many ICOs that are offering good features and look promising. I would suggest you to go for such projects which are offering unique features and targeting real markets. Liven is a great example as a food payment app it’s now adapting blockchain and releasing it’s own ICO. The other one is Redcab, do check their white papers and DYOR on these.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
There are promising coins, but they don't have popularity in the market, so they stay in the shadows, I believe bitcoin has no competitors now
If you analyze this topic deeper, you will understand that bitcoin is a very narrow niche from the existing market. There are many areas in which bitcoin loses competition to other coins.

the fact is bitcoin is a lot of competition, because many coins who want to be no 1, such as the state of bitcoin first, especially now the longer the bitcoin board is also different so much to change also
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
There are promising coins, but they don't have popularity in the market, so they stay in the shadows, I believe bitcoin has no competitors now
If you analyze this topic deeper, you will understand that bitcoin is a very narrow niche from the existing market. There are many areas in which bitcoin loses competition to other coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think there is no other coin that can beat btc. crypto market moves according to btc movement . bitcoin will remain at top in crypto no coin is near to it.
But we do not know what will happen in the future, some coins can rise drastically that can produce bitcoin leads going forward. Many coins are produced today and we do not know what will happen to the thousands of coins, some may fail but some also work. No one knows.
Activity: 42
Investment in ico is very risky . there's been a lot of scams lately . you have to be careful
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I think there is no other coin that can beat btc. crypto market moves according to btc movement . bitcoin will remain at top in crypto no coin is near to it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
If there are other coins that develop more rapidly and higher prices, of course, could one day later replace the position of Bitcoin. Nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency and anything can happen.
Activity: 154

Tittle and question don't seem very relevant. Investing in different ICOs can give you many chance, but you can also take many risks. About your tittle, what do you mean? Beat by technology or value? In  technology, BTC has been defeated long ago. In value, BTC is always king, no coin can beat him.

Activity: 137
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Yes I believe in the future. Every coin owner is doing everything to make his or her coin number one. To take lead in the crypto finance world. I also believe so many people are studying bitcoin to find a loophole to over take it, that why you see lot of criticism on bitcoin even from well known individuals, that there negative comments will bring adverse effects on the coin. They need to bring down bitcoin for another coin to take lead.
But who so ever satoshi is, he is a guru.
Activity: 168
Technically, they've done it a long time ago, but literally I doubt that - BTC is too strong and too basic for this market
Activity: 126
Technology keeps getting better daily and any surprise could be pulled. But am skeptical that any coin would display bitcoin from the number 1 spot. Bitcoin is the foundational token, only the network functionality needs to be improved upon.
Activity: 148
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two coins in which to invest , the rest of the coins is either a Scam, or hopeless
Activity: 224
In the future it may actually be possible. Because there are some really impressive projects
Pages:
Jump to: