Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 57. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

We'll never know what coin could beat bitcoin in the future. And I don't think there's a coin that can beat it because bitcoin is the most trusted, most popular and bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency.
yes, it is very difficult to beat Bitcoin because Bitcoin is king and has long dominated the market and until now there is still no coin that can match it, in my opinion later in between coin will only be able to occupy the second position after BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
This will never happen, maybe only if some other network is created that will exceed the blockchain
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

We'll never know what coin could beat bitcoin in the future. And I don't think there's a coin that can beat it because bitcoin is the most trusted, most popular and bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
indeed we do not know what happens in the future but I am very sure if there will be no coins that can bitcoin, because bitcoin already has a very big development and community tang will never be defeated by anyone
Activity: 121
In the future, I think it is possible to kill Bitcoin. The reason why Bitcoin is the boss is that there are many people investing.
I think the ultimate reason is investors. If someone creates a better currency and more people choose a better currency, Bitcoin is naturally not the hottest coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I believe in the future there are many coins will coming out but i'm truly believe these coins cannot beat bitcoin because bitcoin the king of crypto currency and all coins are depending in bitcoin when you have transaction in the market.
Activity: 30
I don't trust any ICO can beat Bitcoin. Huge numbers of them don't need their own particular coin for their promoted utilize cases. Do broad research and don't simply toss your cash at any ICO. Likewise search for coins that are now recorded on trades that have a low marketcap, a great dynamic network and convey something new to the table.
Activity: 55
In terms of application, other coins are already beating bitcoin. But Bitcoin will still dominate as first mover and the most recognized and accepted. Eventually it will get stronger competition but I think Bitcoin will remain king.
Anyways, do plenty research before investing in ICO
Activity: 39
It might just be too difficult for any other cryptocurrency to overtake Bitcoin in its price. Bitcoin in my believe will continue to dominate the market even in the far future. It leads, while others follow.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
As of now the coin who are possible to beat bitcoin is one and only  ethereum and Im sure most of us are agree with this. Maybe someday they have other coin who are create beat bitcoin. But as of now the price of the bitcoin is still good and no reason to beat this year.
Activity: 170
I really doubt that, bitcoin will always be the king and there arent any other coins that are better than it. Maybe in a far future it can be possible, but for now, it is not possible, not even ETH or any other that is on the top 3 can
Activity: 98

I guess no one will beat the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of crypto. If that happens, that any altcoin passed the value of bitcoin that is a miracle and we should be happy for that
Activity: 644
Yes, I think the other coins will pass the Bitcoin. But the process still takes a very long time, considering the Bitcoin also takes a long time to be the King of coins. And then the current value is up Bitcoin is very high and the distance between the value of the coin to another is very far away.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
No coin will ever beat Bitcoin in my opinion. That is why they are Bitcoin and the altcoins. Every investor is following Bitcoins movement regardless if they have invested in it or not.
Activity: 57
I guess in the near future it's impossible. Bitcoin is much more famous in the world than any other coin.
Activity: 217
In my opinion in five years there will be alt that will surpass bitcoin in term of marketcap, right now aside from store of value bitcoin offer nothing, there's a better alts for digital currency like nano and there's others alts with better tech and purpose hat will become bigger than bitcoin. That said they need time to do that, ethereum become this big after a few years and it took bitcoin almost 10 year to be like now.
Activity: 181
You can not say that this will not happen, I think that everything can happen and we need only wait for what will happen in the future. Just wait and time will tell you. To do this, there are many services for analysis.
It seems to me that no one at this moment can guess the object that will take the place of bitcoin. Now we need to really just wait, time will tell. Or you can invest in every project that offers high hopes, but it's not rational.  Cheesy
yes, I agree with you it is impossible to defeat Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a giant and has dominated the market for years so I find it very difficult to beat. in my opinion among Altcoin will only be able to occupy the second position after BTC.
Activity: 70
 As a matter of fact, nobody can give a realistic answer to that question for now. Bitcoin at the moment happened to be the scale with which other crypto are measured relatively. So we may have to wait and see how far this can go.
Activity: 23
Yes, I am most certain that some coins will surely surpass Bitcoin in the nearest further . This is due to the advancement of blockchain technology . Moreover , most new coins are leveraging on both the advantages and disadvantages of btc and then using it to produce a more better product .
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Markets are not always rational and currently Bitcoin is the gold standard in the market because it is the currency everybody knows about.
Pages:
Jump to: