Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 66. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and nowadays no one could beat bitcoin. Infact all altcoins depend on bitcoin and also the market. I know that we could not predict the future but as I can see, bitcoin will be on top and no one could make it down nor beat it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
This will surely happen in the future. Because they have very strong projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
In my opinion we never know what coins will lead in the future but I do not think any other coin can beat bitcoin in the future, but chances are other coins will beat bitcoin in price but still bitcoin will be king because of the bitcoin coins most popular and most widely used.
Activity: 66
I do not think any coins will beat bitcoin in the future, it's from year to year bitcoin prices are rising and followed by another coin, the first crypto currency is bitcoin so I think nothing will beat the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 50
With the way that bitcoin is going, if it does not start evolving like all of the other coins then people will start losing faith in the coin. if people start losing faith, then people are not putting money in it which drops the value of the coins. Unless the project keeps growing, then some other coins might end up taking over bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
I think the only competitor bitcoin is ETH! But this is very hard to believe) Bitcoin is the ancestor and with etim do not argue)
Activity: 70
Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.
Activity: 93
I think it will be a long shot that other coins will surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. I think the only cryptocurrency that has a chance to surpass the Bitcoin right now is the Ethereum. Other coins will need to surpass the Ethereum first before they surpass the Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
As the moment, I have not really see any coin that can beat bitcoin maybe in the future so coin will be created that can beat bitcoin but for me bitcoin still remains the number one coin, both in market cap and popularity
Activity: 126
I think that there are definetely some projects around that will defeat the Bitcoin.
But, in the future project most probably will be divided into sectors, as well as stocks are divided.
And there will be leaders of each sector.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In my opinion in five years there will be alt that will surpass bitcoin in term of marketcap, right now aside from store of value bitcoin offer nothing, there's a better alts for digital currency like nano and there's others alts with better tech and purpose hat will become bigger than bitcoin. That said they need time to do that, ethereum become this big after a few years and it took bitcoin almost 10 year to be like now.
copper member
Activity: 294
I think bitcoin for us is the most advanced coin, so I think it would be hard to beat its position as bitcoin, because bitcoin value is also the highest value, so I think bitcoin will not lose.

Activity: 294
I don't think can be beaten by other coins, we know that bitcoin is the king of all coins and no coins can depeat it But even if other coins will beat bitcoin, it will take alot of times before it happens.
Activity: 532
I think that Ethereum will be able to overtake Bitcoin in the next year, although now the situation is rather ambiguous and the ETH has fallen dramatically in price. This is temporary and we should wait for now ..
Activity: 76
only a single currency can overtake bitcoin in value. I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin. Or merge with another.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Indeed investing in icos is good. people making profit in it. but i do think that we will not see any 100x project in current scenario due to downtrend, may be some project going to touch 100x mark but only in bull run. at this moment  icos investors are happy with 5x return, even booking profit in 2x.

Now coming to leading the future scenario. IMHO this is very unlikely that any other project going to replace bitcoin because Bitcoin is a revolutionary concept which aims to gives power to common people instead of centralized power. for each project everything starts from Bitcoin and finishs on Bitcoin. they are trying to be a next Bitcoin unfortunately only on a financial terms not a conceptual framework.

Bitcoin may or may not lead the future in financial terms due to many factors but it will always be a leader to motivate people to create something new out of nothing in crypto world.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
It`s a 50/50 outcome. Everything is possible. Projects like Ethereum have more perspectives to be on the top, but it`s just from the professional point of view. Masses can sympathize to many other coins. But I think bitcoin is much more than cryptocurrency, it's famous brand of whole crypto overall. And I think Btc will be on top very long time.
Activity: 98
Yes, I believe there will be at least one coin to pass bitcoin's market cap this year. And if not this year, then next year. Telegram's ICO is poised for MASSIVE success. We can't invest in it without $25M, but keep your eye on it once it hits market.
Activity: 99
Actually it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
There are no so much coins which may compete with BTC, but that ones which may is not challengable a lot, but I believe ETH may compite for 1st place with BTC one day
Pages:
Jump to: