Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 94. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
In future may be will appear some coin, but right now bitcoin is very strong and nobody can beat him
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
bitcoins is the king of the crypto world , but actually not useful then eth ,expensive fee and low speed of transfer this is my personal opinion. i think eth will take the lead in the future.
Activity: 197
There are lots of altcoins that has a high potential when it comes to their uses and product and this most likely will result to a good coin price. However, I can say that bitcoin is the mother of crypto so I don't see any coins that will have more value than this considering that even people who do not have any idea about crypto know the word bitcoin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I don't think it's possible, in terms of the current market evolution. It may be possible to have a rival coin in the future, but in recent years there have been few opportunities.

I agree to that, there are a lot of coin that has the potential to rival bitcoin. In my personal opinion,considering network effect and proven security of the bitcoin,this are nearly insurmountable advantages compared to any other coins. When you compete with Bitcoin, you are competing against the very large ecosystem of startups, open source projects and entrepreneurs. So its impossible to beat bitcoin in the future. It may be possible but its not an easy task to do.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I don't think it's possible, in terms of the current market evolution. It may be possible to have a rival coin in the future, but in recent years there have been few opportunities.
Activity: 42
bitcoin can be popular only as a digital asset for which other assets will be exchanged. it is correct that bitcoin is compared to gold. because technologically bitcoin has long lost its competition, but despite this it is growing. as well as the dollar. does not have a niche under the sabote, but is valuable all over the world.
Activity: 114
For me, it's Litecoin. Litecoin has many of the perks of Bitcoin, while having other advantages over BTC like faster and cheaper transactions. And since Litecoin is based off of Bitcoin, that means Litecoin’s development team can implement most of Bitcoin Core’s updates with just a little tweaking needed here and there
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I'm doing my IBM-style prognosis here (look up that thread!) – Altcoins will beat BTC by 2030. You can quote me on this.
Joking aside, there's no chance (in the foreseeable future, at the very least) that some altcoin is going to beat BTC. Plain and simple.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset

True, besides that bitcoin is also the first originator to be the world trend about crypto, I never even think there is another coin that can beat bitcoin in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It does not appear as if other coins will beat Bitcoin later on in future. Although it is not a certainty, but what i know is there are good coins, that can compete with Bitcoin. An example of such is Ethereum.
As regards investing in so many ICOs. You do not just invest in any ICO, it will be better you do proper analysis, through your findings before participating in any ICO.
Activity: 113
 It remains to be seen what the future have for crypto as a whole, but it will take a lot to beat BTC, especially by an alt that isn't as established, i think BTC will remain at the top for a very long time
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Since nobody is certain of what will happen in the future then I think its possible to have coins that will beat bitcoin in the future. The competition is getting fierce all day and we having new coins so its possible to have a coin that will beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Hi! My answer is no, because now BTC is not just a coins but some kind of golden standard that make all coins follow its direction: whether up or down. I think BTC will never be replaced by any other coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset
Activity: 280
It seems to me that in the future every coin will have its own role. For example, now the concept of money is very blurry, it's cash and money on the bank account, money on the plastic card, money in the shares. Something similar will happen with crypto currencies. Bitcoin will be convenient for long-term storage of funds, litecoin will be convenient for payments and so on. His own place in the future world will undoubtedly take up ethereum.
Activity: 350
I think it's possible there's a coin that goes beyond Bitcoin but it takes a long time to get Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I don't think it will happen, it's too hard for another altcoins to beat BTC in the future, even everything can happen in the cryptospace, but stll BTC is the mother of all altcoins, i personally think that BTC can keep maintain its position the top for about 5 years later
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
I think it's ETH. Ethereum is the premier cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and “programmable” money. Accordingly, if Ether and the Ethereum Virtual Machine really do end up revolutionizing society from the ground up, they definitely can root out Bitcoin’s dominance. It could take many years, but it’s possible.
Activity: 121
I believe in IOTA. Tangle is highly scalable and lets transactions be facilitated without the need for fees. This means IOTA could be the single most important facilitator of inter-operable activities on the Internet-of-Things that’s still to come.
Activity: 96
If Dash can solidify its position as the superior payments crypto, then it could eventually take the #1 spot — even if it’s just a darkhorse now.
Pages:
Jump to: