Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 90. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Yes, investing in different ICO is quite risky, but it is a great option to earn more profit. Who knows the token you invest will take a lead in the future, and maybe it can compete with coins like ethereum, ripple, neo and maybe as well as bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
That one is like putting an elephant through a needle's eye. Bitcoin is the base for every transaction. A coin that will beat bitcoin in the future is most likely impossible to surface.
Activity: 532
It seems not easy to beat bitcoin prices, because I think bitcoin value will affect other coins if bitcoin price rises coin prices will rise and vice versa .. bitcoin is the father for other coins so in my opinion it is not easy to beat. but if bitcoin in competitiveness might happen but can not beat it .. Grin

You're correct, I don't believe bitcoin will easily beat by other coins since the bitcoin is dominant crypto currency of all time. Bitcoin will increase tremendously in the future and I believe it will happen. I admit that there are a lot of nice coins which have a bright future but somehow it will never happen to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
It seems not easy to beat bitcoin prices, because I think bitcoin value will affect other coins if bitcoin price rises coin prices will rise and vice versa .. bitcoin is the father for other coins so in my opinion it is not easy to beat. but if bitcoin in competitiveness might happen but can not beat it .. Grin
Activity: 364
So far it is unlikely that any other coin will beat bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been topped up, no coins have been able to match it. Not even in the future, nobody seems to beat him.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
just like most other people, I would say ethereum or maybe bitcoincash, I see both coins have good potential to keep growing, but do not forget the ripple that has struggled quite well
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Currently, I do not see any coins or other currencies capable of defeating the Bitcoins. Unless Bitcoin empire collapses. But I'm sure it's hard to make that happen. at least not this time. I can be sure of that. As you are seeing and watching Bitcoin every day.
Activity: 630
I think that investing in different ICOs is a wise and just thing, also because you can not be sure that a certain cryptocurrency will certainly succeed and diversify on various projects serves to reduce risks. The cryptocurrency that I think will exceed Bitcoin in the future is Ethereum which is a project with enormous potential
Activity: 100
I think it's not impossible if people will support that altcoin like they did to ethereum but it will take too long before that happens like bitcoin it takes too long before it reaches the top
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
If the governments/central banks start their own cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will be in real trouble.

If a person named "Satoshi" can start Bitcoin than others can also starts coins. If one person starts gold mining there will be thousands others in gold mining
Activity: 38
I think Ethereum will be the very first coin that will start to beat bitcoin, and possibly push from the market. It is very strong and unlike bitcoin, holds firmly to any position.
Activity: 113
For me I think not coz bitcoin can be overtaken by other coin but cannot be destroyed. it has created a system, opened a door so that similar ones can enter and evaluate what it started. so, they can beat maybe but cannot erase it.
Activity: 252
bitcoin can be overtaken by other coin but cannot be destroyed. it has created a system, opened a door so that similar ones can enter and evaluate what it started. so, they can beat maybe but cannot erase it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Ethereum got a fair chance, may be in the future. I presume all of the coins which have the ability to be a platform for other tokens will have good future. Waves and NEM also boosting good with their performance.
Activity: 48
I think the leader in the future and will bitcoin and in the second place the Ethereum
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Looking at the market now and the way the coins are going right now there doesn't seem to be a possibility that other coins will overtake bitcoin. The closest coin is ethereum and even that seems to be so far behind bitcoin that even catching up to bitcoin in terms of prices and market value is not even feasible at this point. Maybe in the future though.
Activity: 658
One of the most important rules that every investor should respect, in order to have good profits in the future from this sector, is to diversify his portfolio on different cryptocurrencies. In my opinion there will be projects that in the future will exceed Bitcoin so it is useless to invest only on it, even if at the moment apart from ETH I do not see other big competitors
Activity: 215
for me the biggest altcoin leader remains bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also most popular around the world, and also its highest value from altcoin other.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
I think Litecoin might have a chance. I am talking about market cap obviously, because price will of course always be lower than BTC unless sth unexpected happens. But I think LTC's potential is still underestimated.
Activity: 336
No I dont think so,we saw already last autumn a heavy attempt of bitcoin cash to remove bitcoin from N1 coin and this manipulation failed.This shows how strong bitcoin is.
Pages:
Jump to: