Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 98. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

It seems to me, that the question is not whether some coin will replace bitcoin, it's about which coin will replace it. These days the competition in the area is increasing constantly and I think no one can tell which coin will be the best for making transaction, cause many interesting projects already came to the market and already die...maybe we should just keep watching hold some interesting coins, that will MAYBE become the new BTC and remain on the top of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I think all things can happen in the world of cryptocurrency, and if other coins beat the bitcoin, that would be natural to me, because unlike the other coins that have a separate development project, but bitcoin does not, I think bitcoin has no value at all
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
No one knows but there is a chance that this will happen. We will see in the future, Only time will tell Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Impossible, they can’t beat bitcoin.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Personally I do not think any other Altcoin will beat bitcoin in the near future because it is the first cryptocurrency and it market cap is the largest.
But with the rate at wch Ethereum is adopted by a lot of ICOs, it may try to out run bitcoin.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I don’t think that investing in ICO’s is at all a good idea because as we know many ICO’s nowadays are mostly scam or fraud schemes made to rip people off their money. Finding a good ICO in bunch of projects is like finding a needle in bunch of hay stacks. Moreover actions are being taken by government on launching of ICO’s and the government are trying to set some regulations. Also as the market it bearish, I don’t think it’s wise to invest in ICO’s currently.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and nowadays no one could beat bitcoin. Infact all altcoins depend on bitcoin and also the market. I know that we could not predict the future but as I can see, bitcoin will be on top and no one could make it down nor beat it.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
I agree with that, things changes infact the only permanent thing in this world is change. So, I am open with that possibility that sooner or later theres a coin that will beat bitcoin. Besides market will also changes, eventhough bitcoin is the leading coin nowadays, many coins have a potential in the market, besides we could not predict the future.
Activity: 238
only a single currency can overtake bitcoin in value. I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin. Or merge with another.

We dont need longer term to make our fund become rich so just lets do short term holding.
However, now ico is very popular and make me interest to join project which already has good promissing and at least working product to make the project success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am not so optimistic in that sense, because as time progresses and the market reaches a greater consolidation, it is increasingly difficult to observe these exponential growths in new cryptocurrencies as I used to see. I remember that a couple of years ago it was still possible to see a lot of altcoins experiencing huge pumps every day, but now that is not seen so often. On the contrary, it seems that every time there is a greater attachment of the cryptocurrencies to follow the behavior of bitcoin, for which I do not consider it convenient to spend our valuable bitcoins in altcoins or irrelevant ICOs.

Neither do I. Having searched for features of ICO worth my money it was found out only about 3% ICO have been successful. Despite all this hype about getting fat profit, it is only a matter of luck whether your investment to be repaid at all. I bet it is a preferable option to choose BTC over some altcoin and my belief is a majority of investors feel the same
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
very interesting Q, but I dont think so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is in store for the future is very unpredictable, its however a certainty that the coin that will Beat BTC will be a special one, with very special qualities and a unique product.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
only a single currency can overtake bitcoin in value. I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin. Or merge with another.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I think there must be some altcoin that could be a bitcoin competitor. if that happens, the market will be more independent without being tied to bitcoin. but this possibility is very difficult to happen, because after all the bitcoin is the king of crypto. although we never know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 602
Now is a difficult time to advise. Prices in the market are really very low and can be invested in some coins, but no one knows what will happen next, because many people are tired of waiting and panicking sell their coins.
Activity: 504