Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 91. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and nowadays no one could beat bitcoin. Infact all altcoins depend on bitcoin and also the market. I know that we could not predict the future but as I can see, bitcoin will be on top and no one could make it down nor beat it.
Activity: 112
its happen ot not happen who knows what happen future but ETH have good chances to beat BTC
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Don’t forget to take some time to check out the fast-growing THUG Coin.  There’s nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Join the airdrops, donate, or buy on an exchange.  Just do it now, before it gets much bigger.
Activity: 98
It seems to be difficult for other coin to beat bitcoin. But maybe it can happen because no one knows how the state of crypto in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Certainly. I'm pretty sure of that. Though it is not known when this will happen. Now bitcoin has become less popular, if earlier it was 80% of the market, now it is 40%. Many coins make it a good competition.
Activity: 290
Maybe the other coin will have a high price and the future but i dont think so that they beat the bitcoin because bitcoin is 1st cryptocurrency so theres no reason that they will surpass the 1st coin of all the bitcoin.
Activity: 336
invest in different ico is good but not all ico have good potential in future.
maybe someday bitcoin is not a lead anymore, but I think it's difficult to overtake bitcoin with the enormous popularity of bitcoin.
no one knows what will happen on crypto world in the future.
Investing in ICO is probably the most profitable type of investment, but this involves very high risks. You need to be able to choose the right projects, otherwise you can lose money. I do not think that bitcoin will always remain the most important coin, in a few years everything can very much change, the world of crypto currencies is very volatile.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
invest in different ico is good but not all ico have good potential in future.
maybe someday bitcoin is not a lead anymore, but I think it's difficult to overtake bitcoin with the enormous popularity of bitcoin.
no one knows what will happen on crypto world in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin was first digital coin so I don't think it's value will be low or will beat it by other coins in market it's most traded coin as now in market cap. And no other coin has too much popularity like bitcoin so it will never happen.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

every new crypto always has the vision and mission even more so can compete with bitcoin. however, to date none of altcoin can compete with bitcoin. even to close to its value I think it is very difficult. there are many discussions about this. the fact is bitcoin but becomes a market binder
Activity: 294
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I dont think any coin can beat bitcoin in the near future because bitcoin is the king of all crypto market and Bitcoin is the mother currency of all coins, bitcoin is the oldest coin and it is evergreen coin, you can see all coins following bitcoin and also from market cap point of view bitcoin is the No.1 from the beginning So its not possible to beat bitcoin at least next 4-5 years.
Activity: 196
The crypto creator of the money world is BTC. It is not possible to cross the subcoins from behind. Because they are all BTC based money.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

If that is happen, that's a big problem if other coins beat a bitcoin . As we can see bitcoin leads other coin so if the bitcoin disappear i expect that all coin will disappear too.
Other coin depends on how much the value of bitcoin have.
I also invest in different coin not just in bitcoin. But for me bitcoin is the king of this crypto world and im not going to change that.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
Yes, it is very important to choose a good project. At present, I am more optimistic about the currency is Ethereum and EOS, I think this is the most promising two currencies beyond Bitcoin, they have many good features Bitcoin does not have, such as smart contracts, they also have more bits than Currency faster and more transaction volume.
Activity: 145
Yes, if bitcoin still remains the same, then I believe that it will soon be surpassed by other cryptocurrencies. The survival of the fittest is the norm in every industry. I believe that there will be enough competition and the industry will develop better and better. I hope to see this industry reach a new height.
Activity: 140
I think yes, BTC now except faith, I do not see any benefit. I see more potential on other coins, so it is only a matter of time to beat BTC. Let us look forward to it!
Activity: 378
idap.io
everyone thinks that ethereum will beat bitcoin, but I disagree with that, there are still many other potential altcoin and bch is still an attractive investment choice other than btc
Activity: 658
we exactly dont know what coin will defeat bitcoin and be use in future. But i do think bitcoin would never be beaten. Bitcoin will become more stronger in every years and the demanf of it will keep increasing. I do think all altcoins that exist cause bitcoin exist and i do think all altcoins are affected by bitcoin.
Activity: 99
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not less competitive, Bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.
Activity: 244
in the presence of another coin or a new coin may not be able to beat the bitcoin in the future. because in the future of course bitcoin will be much increased more valuable than other coins because for now bitcoin is very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: