Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 96. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
We never know what happen to bitcoin if it will overcome by another crypto. But I still believe that bitcoin will be still the number one and the strongest currency in the crypto world so whatever situation bitcoin facing still bitcoin is the number one. And as you can observe all coins depends on bitcoin. Of bitcoin go up then other altcoins is also increase but when bitcoin decrease altcoins also dump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Actually it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin.
Unfortunately, this is so, I was hoping that ethereum will be able to grow actively and approach bitcoin this year, but this did not happen. Now all the coins as before depend on the change in the price of bitcoin. Even recently, you can see that the parameter BTC Dominance is growing, which means that bitcoin increases its influence.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Well, it is a question, of which answer might change in the future. For now, there is no such perspective altcoins, as Bitcoin was. Even Etherum will not beat Bitcoin (using nowadys knowledge).
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
You have the right position, although we all believe in bitcoin, cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and we do not know who will be the leader in a few years. Therefore, invest in different perspective coins.
Activity: 204
Actually it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
It's not about investing in every ICO as you might have heard. I think it's about looking for 3 to 5 coins and investing in them. You will be okay with that only if you are a hodler. People who don't make profits from investing are those who rush and sell their coins right after ICO.
Please learn to be a hodler.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Well, it is a question, of which answer might change in the future. For now, there is no such perspective altcoins, as Bitcoin was. Even Etherum will not beat Bitcoin (using nowadys knowledge).
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Probably sooner or later there would be an any altcoin that will shine and will become valuable as bitcoin. But bitcoin is the backbone. It is also the standard. That's why i can't see any altcoins that can surpass btc. Even though its price recently gives its holders headaches, i believe this will come to an end also. Just be patient. But no matter how convincing an speculations look like, they are still speculations. Invest at your own risk. Be wiser. Dont forget to do first your research.

Right, one day it will happen. Certainly, nobody knows about the time of the event and nobody is aware of the name of the coin. Otherwise, everybody would rush to buy it and increase its price artificially.
Activity: 168
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
maybe,but as of now no other coins can beat bitcoin,as we can see bitcoin establish a strong foundation,people like bitcoin because there are so many benefits they can get.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
for Bitcoin is so strong certainly a lot of Altcoins who want to pass it. and they race to develop their coins gradually. and of the many Altcoin that I have seen BitcoinCash has a pretty good development. so I am sure that this BTC is able to overtake Bitcoin for the future.
copper member
Activity: 497

It's very difficult to predict it, but I think bitcoin can last very long be the leader of all crypto coins. I think for the next 5 years bitcoin will remain the foremost.
Activity: 224
I dont think so any coin can beat bitcoin in the near future because bitcoin is the king of this crypto currency market and it is the mother currency of all crypto, all coins follow bitcoin and you can see if bitcoins dumps or pums heavily all currency hit badly. Bitcoins is the ever green coin. So it looks to me no one can beat bitcoin.
Have you ever think what will happen  if the cost of Bitcoin falls so low that mining will not be profitable for miners? Then they will switch to mining other more advantageous altcoins or there will be a switch to POS coins at all
Activity: 23
Of course yes, we dont know what will happen in the future, some coins may rise drastically that can result to lead bitcoin ahead. Many coins are being generated nowadays and we do not know what will happen to those thousands of coins, some may fail but  some also succeed. No one knows.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I dont think so any coin can beat bitcoin in the near future because bitcoin is the king of this crypto currency market and it is the mother currency of all crypto, all coins follow bitcoin and you can see if bitcoins dumps or pums heavily all currency hit badly. Bitcoins is the ever green coin. So it looks to me no one can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 598
I think bitcoin, nobody is able to rank bitcoin, because all coin coin depends on bitcoin value, because while bitcoin will decrease, it will decrease coin coin too, so bitcoin is coin which will be popular in the future.
Yes i agree no one can beat or no one can predict what coins are going to beat btc.Bitcoin is a strong and popular coins and because of its popularity many investors are like to invest  in btc.Bitcoin has all the aspect that other coins does not have.
Activity: 826
We all nobody knows about what will happen in the future. Could be another coin beat bitcoin. But I think not in the near future.
I dont think anyone can beat bitcoin. we can see difference in unit price is very large, so I think it will be difficult to pursue. beside that bitcoin is pioneer from another coins and altcoins
Activity: 104
I think bitcoin, nobody is able to rank bitcoin, because all coin coin depends on bitcoin value, because while bitcoin will decrease, it will decrease coin coin too, so bitcoin is coin which will be popular in the future.
Activity: 490
We all nobody knows about what will happen in the future. Could be another coin beat bitcoin. But I think not in the near future.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In fact, this is impossible, even from the technical, more and more excellent tokens surpass BTC.
But the BTC has enough supporters, so it is impossible to compete with other tokens.
Activity: 54

Orbis team sais that will make the new btc but better , with self-service branches , cards , nfc app , AI development . Made my eyes dollars and invested 5 ETH in the ico https://orbistransfer.com
Pages:
Jump to: