Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 95. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

bitcoin is never going to leave the pedestal, it is unique because it is censorship resistant, all the other projects can be attacked by the government. I might be a bit biased though
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
For now it may not be able to beat the coin bitcoin because bitcoin is still the current crypto king. For the next few years maybe it could happen when the coin can beat bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

It could happen, bitcoin is replaced with another coin in the future. I think it all depends on the adopter of the coin, bitcoin is very popular and many investors believe in bitcoin and it can make bitcoin to the forefront. If in the future bitcoin is still the most popular then bitcoin will still be the king of coins, but if bitcoin loses popular with one of crypto coins, then bitcoin will be replaced with stronger coins.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I do not think that will ever happen. Since all altcoins follow the bitcoin, I mean that if bitcoin decreases then altcoins might come too. I think that bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency, so if anyone beat a bitcoin I think it would be very difficult.
Activity: 47
Merit: 12
It's difficult  to say ,but for me it's  one of the best .Bitcoin is my number 1 at the moment.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
This is an interesting topic, why? Simply because all coins have the capability to dominate the market. But since BTC already has a solid foundation that is why it is difficult for other coin to surpass it. It is possible on some point because if a coin really hit the market, its value could outweigh Bitcoin. But if we analyse how crypto works you'll come up with the idea that BTC couldn't be surpassed from today's current market situation because Alt Coin were created due to the fact that it is alternative for Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It's difficult to actually comment on which coin will take a lead in the near future because no one know what will happen in future. As of now BTC is kinda big brother of all cryptocurrencies but with time things do change. However, if not BTC, we would like a coin that will have some leading features and establishes a strong base like BTC. But, as you all know we humans do not like changes so it may take a while for a new coin to adapt itself within humans.
Activity: 66
in my opinion it would be hard to beat bitcoin because the amount is limited, this is what makes bitcoin stay above,
there are a lot of good coins to invest but must be careful to avoid fraud, note the website and this team of developers can help,
investment when low prices minimize losses.
Activity: 48
MTC’s Marinecoin a coin using artificial intelligence. Future 1 MTC = 1000Jarvis. Currently, marinecoin offers ico 20k MTC Rewards every 24 hours or 1400 MTC per week. Marinecoin is the trial period. It was launched in 2014 and has had some success. The development and value of MTC depend on the community, it will not depend on miners as 2014. MTC will fair distribution to the community . for proof of promotion. proof of promotion  you can find out MTC by link under
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
No ICO token can beat Bitcoin, I believe many ICO that launch from the past cannot deliver what they promise about their development on their project. Maybe around 2% of  the total ICO can only deliver what they promise to their investors.

I agree with you because there will be a good ICO that could reach their goals and get success in the future and I think the new era of cryptocurrency will growth. but unfortunately, there is only a few ICO that could run their plan with a schedule and the dev and the team are really serious about the projects. but this will need more years to see if this will happen because people now still follow bitcoin as the leader of the coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
could be if Bitcoin continues to decline and Altcoin continues to increase. over time, surely Altcoin will attempt to overtake Bitcoin with hard work. so Bitcoin not only relaxes with its current position.
Activity: 108
Most of them still do. They invested by investing for a reason why many people are joining altcoin or bitcoin.But I'll stick to my thoughts about the fact the bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 196
Maybe someday it will happen, but I think that not in the near future. Although on the other hand, we can not be confident in bitcoin for so long, just because it takes the leading position in the market, as we know this market can change very quickly! But I'll stick to my thoughts about the fact that bitcoin is the leader in the crypto currency market!
Activity: 53
If there is a day. my break can only be etherium
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
No ICO token can beat Bitcoin, I believe many ICO that launch from the past cannot deliver what they promise about their development on their project. Maybe around 2% of  the total ICO can only deliver what they promise to their investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If these altcoins are properly manage and promoted for good then this altcoins emerging in the coin market will have a chance to beat bitcoin in the future, if bitcoin will going to got low from its services that might gonna happened but it all depends on the people who will evaluate this coins in the future to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Of course we never know which will take the lead in the future, but I think this term is really important to get the some good coins which are ethereum, neo and bitcoin, instead of investing in ICOs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

It will take a special project and final product offered to the market to beat BTC, but this is crypto, anything can happen anytime, an ICO might just come up with a game changing project
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is just one of the types of crypto currency. Now it is simply too famous, because it was the first digital coin, and even now many still know from the crypto currency only about bitcoin and therefore mistakenly believe that there is no other digital coin. When other coins become widespread in the bypass, then bitcoin will practically be one of the crypto-currencies, which will be many. In this regard, if bitcoin ceases to improve and eliminate its shortcomings, it can completely replace in leadership any more successful and promising coin.
Activity: 658
I do not think the other coin would beat the bitcoin because it was first in the race, first and foremost. When innovative coin develops, innovative invention that is stronger than all, unique to everyone can happen to beat and chase btc. There is a possibility that it will beat if a single coin is being developed or born in the whole world to use its service
Pages:
Jump to: