Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 100. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
There are altcoins good to make investment but thinking that there are tokens that can beat bitcoin is like passing through the needle's eye.
Activity: 266
I believe that there will be another coin that will beat Bitcoin, but not in the near future.
I believe that this might happen in more than 10 years, maybe even more than that. Anyway it's a good idea to invest in ICO's, maybe you will find the next Bitcoin there .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I am personally sure that some other coin will overtake BTC and we will have a new market leader. But I think it will not be too soon, and I do not know which one. I generally rely on Ethereum, but nobody knows  Smiley Smiley
I noticed that in the falling market bitcoin domination is growing. Now it is about 50%, and when the market was at highs, it was about 30%. It turns out that if any coin overtakes bitcoin, then it will be done in a growing market. Obviously, not soon.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I think it is a good idea to invest in different project. But I still think it is impossible for them to beat btc at least in the near future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
Yes, i believe that there are several promising coins, which will be able to replace BTC from its first place, for example i think that this coin will be like Ethereum.
Activity: 196
I think it is a good idea. We shouldn't put all of our money in one basket. i will buy in more xas and ripple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
In crypto not only features, scalability idea, team makes price of coin but and community support. Bitcoin have huge support and this support by most reach peoples of the world.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
for my opinion i dont think that bitcoin will defeat other coin because bitcoin it the first and strong crypto and much popular in crypto currency world
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Its very less likely to happen in my opinion, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the main source to trade into other coin. The presence of bitcoin is very strong.
True. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was ever created. The popularity of bitcoin lies far beyond the popularity of any other crypto currency in the market. Being the first decentralized platform, bitcoin has had strong hold on the market from the start. Bitcoin is highly anonymous and decentralized coin and is used highly in dark web for transactions.

Bitcoin still exists as the number one trading pair for other altcoins on many decentralized crypto exchanges. Therefore, the prices of altcoins are indirectly related to BTC and they usually rise and fall with the movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
I think nobody can beat bitcoin though in the future, because bitcoin is the giant of all coins.
And although in the future no one can beat his king's bitcoin coin world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I'm quite sure that Bitcoin will not grow more than 9,000. If the situation on the market improves and coins can get out of this strong dump, the BTC will lose its leading position..
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
buying or invest tokens in ICO is a good thing to make a profit, but once ICO is done most of the time usually token prices will decrease so have to wait until tokens price returns high, I suggest if hold ICO token too long it's risky
Activity: 546
No there is not anyone another coin that beats bitcoin at present or in the future and earn extra profit in future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
we do not know if other coins will beat Bitcoin in the future, but I assume that it will not be possible.
because bitcoin is one of the best known and most widely used digital currencies today. For example ethereum, maybe this ethereum will be close to bitcoin, but to beat the bitcoin price, I think it is impossible.
Activity: 347

I am personally sure that some other coin will overtake BTC and we will have a new market leader. But I think it will not be too soon, and I do not know which one. I generally rely on Ethereum, but nobody knows  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think NEO and ETH will beat BTC in the future. Two potential coin and many people involved in investing. They have outstanding Blockchain technology. Low transaction costs, fast transaction time. Those are their basic advantages over BTC.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We will never know if there's a coin that will replace bitcoin in the future. But, as long as people find bitcoin convenient and profitable it will surely stay as the number one cryptocurrency for every one. Bitcoin still has a lot to improve and more and more coins are being developed trying to replace it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Anything is impossible by the people but it is depend on members .
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase

Anything is possible in the volatile space that cryptos are occupying, I mean any other alt have the potential to outgrow and beat bitcoin.
However, we will never for sure what will happen in the future.
It can be any of existing ICOs now or it can be non extant as of present.
But the best thing to consider is, bitcoin over the years have amassed a great deal of community support with healthy environment, and this is something that can't be beaten easily.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Only ETH will have the opportunity to replace Bitcoin, and no altcoin will be able to beat Bitcoin.

I do not think ETH will beat to replace Bitcoin. ETH is not as secure as Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: