Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 2. (Read 18590 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 437
May 19, 2020, 07:11:34 AM
Hard to say. For the last decades, science and technology have stepped forward so much that there seems to be no place for religion. But still, part of me wants to believe that it will save us, because we are unlikely to be able to save ourselves and still begin to pray when something terrible happens.
Life is full of mystery thats why no one can tell about what is the future.

We have all our beliefs and in this case we have different views in life but let us reserve respect to each of one.

Because after all one thing is surely and will never change that all people will die no matter who you are.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
April 26, 2020, 12:29:53 PM
In Muslim allah. The only crator who is all crator who make the world. Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad is a messenger of God. It is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the world's population, known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries. Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion. Muslims consider the allah is everything. Yes I believe from my hard that allah is only one who can save us
Becouse in islam it was reatan 1000s years ago
Everything is matching what was retail few sencuties ago

Here is the thing that Muslims don't recognize about Islam. There are only a handful of things that you need to be a Muslim. Anybody can easily be a Muslim if they follow the handful of things. These include:
1. Allah is the only, one God;
2. Mohammad is Allah's main prophet;
3. Pray to Allah 3 times a day.
There might be a couple more. But they are simple like these that are listed.

No Muslim has to understand the Koran. No Muslim has to understand the Hadiths and other prophetic writings.

What this means is that a Muslim is self-governing along with the group of Muslims around him. If a group of Muslims doesn't like what a Muslim cleric says, they don't have to follow him... even if he is quoting right out of the Koran.

So, what is the point of all this? The point is that Muslims are just like anybody else who doesn't have religion. Their simple religious acts and confessions (above) are the only thing that binds them. They are under the law of the smartest of them leading them, by whatever rules he can impose, and convince or make the rest of them obey. Everything is decided by whatever a particular Muslim group decides, even if it goes against what the Koran says.

Too bad there isn't any salvation in this... except a simple daily life common-sense salvation. The hope for Heaven, or the avoidance of Hell, doesn't play into any of this, even if a Muslim thinks that it does. Islam is for this life alone.

Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
April 26, 2020, 11:26:17 AM
In Muslim allah. The only crator who is all crator who make the world. Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is only one God, and that Muhammad is a messenger of God. It is the world's second-largest religion with over 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the world's population, known as Muslims. Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries. Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion. Muslims consider the allah is everything. Yes I believe from my hard that allah is only one who can save us
Becouse in islam it was reatan 1000s years ago
Everything is matching what was retail few sencuties ago

Activity: 279
Merit: 7
April 26, 2020, 12:16:07 AM
I don't believe in god, so religion couldn't save us of course.money can save us from all danger in life.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
April 25, 2020, 08:59:45 AM
Religion doesn't save anyone. But sometimes when we get into depression and no one understands us even our family and parents, then we love to think that there's someone who knows what's inside our hearts and takes good care of us. It's human instinct. It's natural Smiley

The fact of the matter is that God is not a mythical man with a beard in heaven. God can be called a good mood, good deeds, conscience, real sincere love for the world. This is all God. Many people find it easier to call it that.

Religions say about this that God is one and infinitely multifaceted. God cannot be understood by the mind, but can be felt by the heart. God is in all good and fair. When we feel good, when we do good deeds, when we feel love for the whole world, then we communicate with God, i.e. we are in this divine state.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
April 24, 2020, 02:07:02 PM
God never promised the sky is always bright but promised to continue to accompany us...
This plague is one example that God never promised the world would always be safe, but God promised to continue to accompany and be with us in every difficult situation, that is the teachings of religion that I believe in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
April 24, 2020, 11:00:50 AM
Religion doesn't save anyone. But sometimes when we get into depression and no one understands us even our family and parents, then we love to think that there's someone who knows what's inside our hearts and takes good care of us. It's human instinct. It's natural Smiley
legendary
April 24, 2020, 09:41:19 AM

What if god haven`t power? Because he doesn`t exist

But God DOES exist. How do we know? Machine universe. Machines have makers. Without God, we wouldn't exist.

Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
April 23, 2020, 05:11:11 PM
I don't believe in god and in religion, nothing could save yourself but you. Stay happy,wealthy,healthy as long as you're alive and don't worry about if you're safe or not when your time comes.

Religion doesn't believe it's okay but god Shaw must believe Nothing happens without His command and you'll not be ready to do anything unless He wills. Birth and death are within the hands of the entire god Shawar and he helps to avoid all danger.

Yes, we all must believe God He is the creator of this entire world If we do not believe him then why is everyone saying that this is the only trustworthy word during the pandemic virus? Without Him no one can save us from this pestilence. He has to pray for a healthy happy life.
I beg to disagree, if there is really a god then he shouldn't let his people die in this pandemic.

You say this because you don't realize the power of God.

Death is the way to transfer us to the next life. Why death? Because imperfection is so great in us, that if we didn't die, we would take imperfection with us into the next life. What would happen then? The same things that are happening right now, including death.

The only way to get out of death, is to die, and let God remake us without the imperfection that causes death. And the only way to "gain" God's favor so He will remake us in perfection, is to believe Jesus-salvation as spoken about in the New Testament of the Bible.

Not only is the power of God extremely great, but the quality He made in people is ultra-complexity. People have a kind of spirit that is similar to God's Spirit (even though He didn't give us all understanding and all power like He has). We can see this in the fact that people have freedom of will to resist God in their belief in Him.

The point is that even the spirit/soul of man has/have to be adjusted to get out of imperfection. The only way is death (in close to 100% of people).

Cool
What if god haven`t power? Because he doesn`t exist
legendary
April 20, 2020, 07:36:03 AM
I don't believe in god and in religion, nothing could save yourself but you. Stay happy,wealthy,healthy as long as you're alive and don't worry about if you're safe or not when your time comes.

Religion doesn't believe it's okay but god Shaw must believe Nothing happens without His command and you'll not be ready to do anything unless He wills. Birth and death are within the hands of the entire god Shawar and he helps to avoid all danger.

Yes, we all must believe God He is the creator of this entire world If we do not believe him then why is everyone saying that this is the only trustworthy word during the pandemic virus? Without Him no one can save us from this pestilence. He has to pray for a healthy happy life.
I beg to disagree, if there is really a god then he shouldn't let his people die in this pandemic.

You say this because you don't realize the power of God.

Death is the way to transfer us to the next life. Why death? Because imperfection is so great in us, that if we didn't die, we would take imperfection with us into the next life. What would happen then? The same things that are happening right now, including death.

The only way to get out of death, is to die, and let God remake us without the imperfection that causes death. And the only way to "gain" God's favor so He will remake us in perfection, is to believe Jesus-salvation as spoken about in the New Testament of the Bible.

Not only is the power of God extremely great, but the quality He made in people is ultra-complexity. People have a kind of spirit that is similar to God's Spirit (even though He didn't give us all understanding and all power like He has). We can see this in the fact that people have freedom of will to resist God in their belief in Him.

The point is that even the spirit/soul of man has/have to be adjusted to get out of imperfection. The only way is death (in close to 100% of people).

Cool
legendary
April 18, 2020, 09:15:18 AM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

Nowadays, most Christians understand that true believers in Jesus-salvation will be saved, no matter what they think about other topics. They might have disagreements on the biblical age of the earth, or how many animals went into Noah's ark, or if Jesus was a blonde or brunette, and all kinds of other things. But if they are mistaken about something other than Jesus-salvation, it will be forgiven, just as all the rest of sins and mistakes will be.

James in the New Testament makes a statement about what a Christian should be like if he wants to have right religion before God. James 1:27:
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Go to the site in the quote, click on your favorite translation, and read the whole passage in context.

Cool
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 17, 2020, 11:54:03 PM
i believe that religion can save us from many social crimes because every religious man is a good man.  religion makes us good and kind
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
April 17, 2020, 07:16:35 AM
Religion will not save you. Religion is just a structure. Every religion has a grain of truth. First of all, you need to strive for Love, kindness, conscience, etc. In this case, you will save yourself. Religion only helps some people save themselves. Although there are other ways.
Activity: 994
Merit: 237
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 17, 2020, 03:16:11 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 104
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 16, 2020, 10:28:12 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Revolution of Power
April 15, 2020, 08:20:07 PM
You will save yourself, my friend, just believe in a Programmer and you the code of that program he hath molded in his own image. Religion is just an invention of men who think they are pious to the order of faith, to control the crowd just like money that was invented by the elite of the triangle.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
April 15, 2020, 04:29:19 PM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

Let us all just believe in our faith in Him. There is nothing wrong with having different religions for as long as we respect each others beliefs. I really that mutual respect is the most important thing in this world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 10, 2020, 11:44:47 PM
Well there are so many kinds of religion all over the world, honestly no religion could save us from going to hell if that's what you were asking of, some people live a good life for not believing in any religion and some were living a poor life inspite of believing in religions. Bottom line is religion couldn't save us at all.
I beg to disagree with you on this buddy, i was born a roman catholic and converted to born again christian, everyone has their own belief just like me only jesus christ the god can save us all, not a religion and not by our good works.

In order to believe religion you want to believe your own work. If we do nothing then religion can never be saved you've got to precise your religion through work Work is required for a far better life and religion for the afterlife. That's why you've got to figure on trusting the 2.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 10, 2020, 08:39:13 AM
Believing in the One True GOD will save you.

. Whatever anyone is teaching you must align with the Word of GOD perfectly. otherwise becareful of such teachings & the teacher. He/she could well be what the scripture calls false prophets/teachers. "by their fruits (fruits = good/bad behaviors) you shall know them. A true prophet/teacher will never (knowingly) break GOD's law but the false ones will. 

GOD is real my friends and HE alone saves. Never really took my faith very seriously until HE spoke to me directly in clear "voice". I was totally shocked and never understood why he choose to speak to insignificant me.

Why say God, they are fellow humans so teach Humanity is the real God which will open eyes of money people.

I think now many people might realized that God will not come and save you if you got Covid 19 only fellow humans should do so trust and treat all others so you will get the same in return.

Yes, Karma is real.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 10, 2020, 05:20:31 AM
Well there are so many kinds of religion all over the world, honestly no religion could save us from going to hell if that's what you were asking of, some people live a good life for not believing in any religion and some were living a poor life inspite of believing in religions. Bottom line is religion couldn't save us at all.
I beg to disagree with you on this buddy, i was born a roman catholic and converted to born again christian, everyone has their own belief just like me only jesus christ the god can save us all, not a religion and not by our good works.
Pages:
Jump to: