Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 3. (Read 18600 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 10, 2020, 03:41:13 AM
Well there are so many kinds of religion all over the world, honestly no religion could save us from going to hell if that's what you were asking of, some people live a good life for not believing in any religion and some were living a poor life inspite of believing in religions. Bottom line is religion couldn't save us at all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2020, 03:08:24 AM
Religion Will Save Us At present there is nothing contrary to religion for survival God will protect us and we must trust Him There will be nothing but the will of God No one can ever lie about religion and all the people of the world follow their own religion. God must trust in Him and He alone will save us from all danger.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
April 09, 2020, 10:55:19 AM
Believing in the One True GOD will save you.

. Whatever anyone is teaching you must align with the Word of GOD perfectly. otherwise becareful of such teachings & the teacher. He/she could well be what the scripture calls false prophets/teachers. "by their fruits (fruits = good/bad behaviors) you shall know them. A true prophet/teacher will never (knowingly) break GOD's law but the false ones will. 

GOD is real my friends and HE alone saves. Never really took my faith very seriously until HE spoke to me directly in clear "voice". I was totally shocked and never understood why he choose to speak to insignificant me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
April 09, 2020, 05:37:58 AM
Religion will save me and all. What happens in this world are due to the sin of people. I am responsible for my sin. But we are not living alone. We are connect to each other. Therefore, when corruption spreads out then there is serious circumstances which cover all not just sinner alone.
As a human being we have some limits. It is worthy to follow what God knows best for human. I have no answer for past, present, or future. I have no control over my luck. I have no control over any diseases.
This life is limited and only given once. Once you left this world and moves to afterlife there is no coming back.

That's right.
We have to believe at something. This situation cannot be overcome alone by humanity. The God is going to save humans in the end as so many times he as done. We just have to pray and be faithful about this existence.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
April 09, 2020, 03:21:39 AM
Religion will save me and all. What happens in this world are due to the sin of people. I am responsible for my sin. But we are not living alone. We are connect to each other. Therefore, when corruption spreads out then there is serious circumstances which cover all not just sinner alone.
As a human being we have some limits. It is worthy to follow what God knows best for human. I have no answer for past, present, or future. I have no control over my luck. I have no control over any diseases.
This life is limited and only given once. Once you left this world and moves to afterlife there is no coming back.
Activity: 42
April 08, 2020, 09:18:29 PM

We're all waiting for common sense. The graves show that people of the past must not have had it. Who do you think has some now? Oh. The religious people.

Cool

I agree with [email protected]. It is silly to wait a saving from religion. Nowadays we have unlimited possibilities. Stop believing in fairytales Roll Eyes

Are you activating your possibility to live to be 500 years old? Or are you simply going to maintain it as a possibility until you're dead?

Stop believing in fairy tales.

Cool

What are you talking about??? I don`t understand you Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
April 08, 2020, 08:08:42 PM

We're all waiting for common sense. The graves show that people of the past must not have had it. Who do you think has some now? Oh. The religious people.

Cool

I agree with [email protected]. It is silly to wait a saving from religion. Nowadays we have unlimited possibilities. Stop believing in fairytales Roll Eyes

Are you activating your possibility to live to be 500 years old? Or are you simply going to maintain it as a possibility until you're dead?

Stop believing in fairy tales.

Cool
Activity: 42
April 08, 2020, 06:46:55 PM
Since everybody dies, religion is the only thing that has a chance at saving us for eternal life.

Cool

Are you talking seriously?? Grin Grin Grin

Science hasn't saved us. What else is there that has saved us? Certainly politics isn't saving us. so...

The only thing that we don't know about is religion that says that there will be a resurrection. Religion is the only thing we know about that has a chance.

Or do you know of something else?

Cool

Common sense will save us. No need to seek salvation from a fictional friend. All churches are made to make money.

Cool

Activity: 28
April 08, 2020, 06:23:24 PM
Since everybody dies, religion is the only thing that has a chance at saving us for eternal life.

Cool

Science hasn't saved us. What else is there that has saved us? Certainly politics isn't saving us. so...

The only thing that we don't know about is religion that says that there will be a resurrection. Religion is the only thing we know about that has a chance.

Cool

Common sense will save us. No need to seek salvation from a fictional friend. All churches are made to make money.

Cool

Sometimes reading this kind of topic will entertain your day. No one can save us, even religious people die... Tongue Even oldest people on earth die. From wiki, the oldest one who ever lived recorded to lived her life about 122 yrs. Now, what is the longest lifespan of religious ones ever recorded?  Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_people

This topic has already made my day. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
April 08, 2020, 06:17:07 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

It is funny to be religious in XXI century. I have no power to argue with a religious fanatic Grin
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2020, 06:15:31 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sometimes reading this kind of topic will entertain your day. No one can save us, even religious people die... Tongue Even oldest people on earth die. From wiki, the oldest one who ever lived recorded to lived her life about 122 yrs. Now, what is the longest lifespan of religious ones ever recorded?  Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_people

legendary
April 08, 2020, 06:08:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
April 08, 2020, 05:57:23 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
April 08, 2020, 05:37:52 PM

Cool

Cool
April 08, 2020, 05:19:12 PM

Cool

legendary
April 08, 2020, 02:18:58 PM

Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
April 08, 2020, 02:02:53 PM
Religion won't save any of us ,only or belief, good deed and being believe in one God,that is all that can save you
Activity: 8
December 28, 2019, 03:07:23 AM
Religion will protect/save the people who lead their life based on the principles of religion. Leading the life based on the rule of religion is not an easy job. It needs lot of patience and perseverance.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
December 23, 2019, 04:36:59 PM
Religion will not save you physically but will save you mentally and spiritualy. The words that comes from the book from religion will help you to realize how to become a good person. You can be a good person in the use of that. It will save you mentally and spiritualy for not having a conscience, because you have learn it from religion
Activity: 4
December 18, 2019, 08:10:33 AM
Yes. Religion will always save us.
Pages:
Jump to: