Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 5046 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is a question that may be asked only by a person, who does not understand cryptocurrency market at all. XRP is one of the most hatefull tokens and there are reasons.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

How you are thinking that ripple can pass bitcoin and can be number one, are you looking to market cap sometimes:) Everytime ripple and bcc pumps but never they could pass bitcoin so I dont think this will be this year or any of next years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I do not think ripple will reach number one by end of the year or in another year.
Bitcoin will stay number one in my opinion and no other coin will ever manage to replace it.
Neither ripple nor ethereum or another altcoin will do that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

Don't think so its happening this year and I doubt if it will happen ever because bitcoin is like the trademark of crypto and whole market revolves around its movement. If it has to happen then we have to wait a long until this market becomes mature and more of the coins has real-life use cases.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
XRP and ETH will rule the banking industry. BUT, No matter how cheap the transactions are, only the finance industry will see Ripple as the #1. But only in their dream :p And that's it, Ripple is for banks! Not for citizens
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Not by the end of the year, but it's not impossible long-term.
A 5x rise would see it close to BTC market cap at the moment. Of course if XRP were to rise 5x then we'd expect BTC to rise some as well... but it's really not impossible at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

I think it's too fast and it's quite impossible for Ripple to surpass bitcoin especially at the end of this year. But if it to surpass ethereum, I think that could be happen even though that's also a bit difficult.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
all i know is an impressive run for ripple https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

I think you are just asking too much for this ripple. I know the ripple team had been doing good for this year to attract more buyers but it's not enough to make it on top. Maybe in the coming years...as we know crypto is unpredictable.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101

maybe yes or maybe no, but theres no impossible in crypto world
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Just accept the fact that Ripple won't replace bitcoin.

But you have some good news and movement with Ripple today. The price has moved $0.5 with 17.57%. I don't know what's the reason for this pump that made Ripple half dollar now. And I guess many of you now are enjoying and happy again with this but I say that it will be followed by a dump.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
I don't think that Ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency, it is a way back compared to bitcoin there is no match. I believe it can't even take the second position, as Ethereum and Neo has the potential to be the next best cryptocurrency.

but, now if you watch in the list TOP crypto at coinmarketcap Ripple already in second positions my friend, replacing ethereum
http://prntscr.com/leypjk
but, i don't know how long xrp will be in second positions..
but i believe xrp will never replacing bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
If Ripple will be the number one cryptocurrency then whatever of the other renowned and multi features currency. As, of now after Bitcoin Ethereum is the second largest user and it is demanded by every ICOs. So, Ripple is only for a good investment but you will see the price appreciation in long term.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
I don't think that Ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency, it is a way back compared to bitcoin there is no match. I believe it can't even take the second position, as Ethereum and Neo has the potential to be the next best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686

I don't think ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency and since you are referring to this year I think it is highly impossible.  In cryptocurrencies bitcoin is dominating and if care is not taking this dominant will be forever. Ripple has not that kind of acceptability and adoption needed to become number one Cryptocoin in the world. 

You right Ripple cannot be the dominant currency due to a centralised platform and today Bitcoin become very popular because due to the decentralised platform and it is open to everyone and there is no mediator in between person to person. Whereas ripple is a decentralised platform which it is helpful to the bank's sectors.
Activity: 196
70% of tokens are controlled by the team. It is more likely to be centralized token that cryptocurrency, so XRP will  never take the throne, not in our time
Activity: 420

No hecking way. Just read the WP of XRP, then read the WP of BTC and you will find out why it is not possible pretty fast. However, I won't try to convince you.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
interesting that XRP is back up in price when so many are on the downward trend.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

I think there is a reasonable chance that it will become number one in market cap, but I think there is no chance before the end of the year. Give it five years, and maybe it will be number one... but ETH and BTC and other good projects won't stand still either.
Very difficult to predict which will lead the way, and BTC does have a huge lead at the moment... but I think what is most likely is that all three will have much higher cap in a few years'# time than they do now.
Pages:
Jump to: