Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 5046 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is impossible. Bitcoin is still the king. XRP is just all the work of imitating bitcoin. Whether it's a payment or a transaction, Bitcoin has won this battle!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
ripple will never be number one crypto, ripple has a good roadmap and will surely grow and become big but it can never beat eth and btc, plus there are also other good cryptos out there that can beat ripple. so its a big "NO!" for me.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

It indeed  have surpassed ethereum as as the second topmost crypto in the market but surpassing Bitcoin is another thing. Bitcoin and ethereum have a huge gap on their market value and also ethereum. Since all cryptos are falling at this moment, proportionality is observed and it simply means that once ripple recover, same thing might happen to bitcoin making the gap between them, the same.
Before this coin recovers it's needed to wait for Bitcoin to rise first as most of Alts are still relying with Bitcoin value, there's a big difference between this two coins many aspects still determine that Bitcoin will not be replace by any coin projects inside crypto market, maybe in the far future but in this era where Bitcoin still dominating it will be a hard journey to anyone who's thinking to replace Bitcoin as a number 1 crypto.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

Any altcoins next to bitcoin should remain altcoins and nothing else.
Why someone have had to ask this kind of question if most of these altcoins are just a copycat of bitcoin?
It's clear that bitcoin is way too far to reach to some other altcoins and they will not be able to attain that level for a short time.

and the main difference between ripple and others such as bitcoin, ethereum and the others is ripple use centralized and the others use tha min principle of crypto wich mean decentralized system,,
so,, ripple will not replacing bitcoin as the number one cryptocurrency
regards
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

It indeed  have surpassed ethereum as as the second topmost crypto in the market but surpassing Bitcoin is another thing. Bitcoin and ethereum have a huge gap on their market value and also ethereum. Since all cryptos are falling at this moment, proportionality is observed and it simply means that once ripple recover, same thing might happen to bitcoin making the gap between them, the same.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105

Any altcoins next to bitcoin should remain altcoins and nothing else.
Why someone have had to ask this kind of question if most of these altcoins are just a copycat of bitcoin?
It's clear that bitcoin is way too far to reach to some other altcoins and they will not be able to attain that level for a short time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
No ripple will not become top 1 cryptocurrency this year evennext year or next few years because for me the highest possible rank for this year is only rank 2 and it will never become top 1 for me but depends on the situation in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

nope. aint gonna happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
I think RIPPLE is overrated. I don't think he's doing such a big job. I also find it contrary to the spirit of the market because it is central. But the managers do good advertising.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I am very sure that it will never happen at the end of this year !!! . If you look at the statistics, the Ripple price has decreased significantly when compared to the beginning of 2018. At the beginning of the year, Ripple prices reached 3USD and at the moment the price is only 0.5USD. Of course it takes time until Ripple can get the shape to experience a positive increase. Ripple will still be part of the top 10 digital currencies, but Ripple won't be the best coin. There are still many coins that deserve to be the main coin and Ripple hasn't reached that level !!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 261

It seems a little difficult to be because there is big difference with bitcoin and ripple marketcap, but ripple had passed ethereum's market cap, ripple price and volume is increasing well at these days maybe it can be number two after bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

Oh, several days of growth and people had found out new king. Hopefully, it would not take long for them to find another idol, but XRP has no chance.
- Yes, I also think the ripple will not have the chance to reach the highest position, it does not really have the potential as many people are thinking, its price action is under the control of others, very clear when we observe the ripple regularly. Growth over the past few days is just the activity of whale groups, they are looking to make more money from the market, and of course, with altcoin that many people blindly believed and thought it would be the number one crypto as ripple, especially when it has a low value, whales have no reason not to take advantage of that to pump up and make money, highest position forever will not have face of ripple
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

I would say no.,if we based on the price,but still it's be impossible because xrp is one the number 3 spot. Still bitcoin occupies the number 1 spot.,and in fact it's the most accepted coin among others.
Activity: 122
This is impossible. the number one coin of BTC and stay there for a long time.Ripple also do pumps and dumps, so I don't like it so much. There is no real future in a world where decentralization is preferred.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/

never. Its capitalization is now five times less than Bitcoin and it can not grow bizarre. But I guess that XRP will take the No. 2 spot of ETH soon. I was really surprised to see XRP always growing but the ETH did not show up. It seems like it wants to cede its second place to XRP.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

none of the crypto will compete with bitcoin.
this fact, there have been many ripple predictions, neo, eos and ethereum will replace bitcoin including for bch. but until now bitcoin remains perched at the most.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Ripple is advertised as "the world's only blockchain solution for global payments". According to company officials, their systems can boast high accessibility, speed and certainty, providing a better experience than the current global payment system. Over the past few days, Ripple has followed the rest of the krypto market, showing amazing performance. Previous experts have stated that by crossing the important resistance level of USD 0.68 Ripple will pave the way for further growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102

until now none of the altcoins has been able to grow,
especially in terms of pumping. this is a fact, bitcoin cannot be replaced by any crypto in the near future, although there are many technologies that exceed bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Oh, several days of growth and people had found out new king. Hopefully, it would not take long for them to find another idol, but XRP has no chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

They are afraid of its capitalization jumps, we all know that usually the coin always returns to its level, and the fact that it is also centralized doesn’t wait for growth how to on the ether.
Pages:
Jump to: