Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 5046 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I don't think Ripple is the number one coin ! I'm more inclined that it will give way to other cryptocurrencies in the future !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
No, not really and that's my opinion. How can it ever surpass bitcoin's dominance and power? With bitcoin's market cap, it can almost entirely swallow the cryptoworld's total market cap. And before it ever going to happen, it should first surpass ethereum's.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Ripple will never be at number 1, Bitcoin will always be there and no one can replace it. I think Ripple is at number 2 sounded more reasonable, Ripple is held by the big bosses and manipulates the market, no one will apply the coin is run by the group with the agenda. You should change your mind about the position of the ripple.
I agree with your opinion, XRP will never be able to win first place, because BTC is the best coin, BTC is the king of the cipher market, and they will forever be king of the times. I think the position that XRP can strive for is the # 2 position, on ETH.
Activity: 112

Number one it certainly cannot be. Bitcoin is digital gold and will remain number one. I like XRP. I think he has great prospects and he will grow in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Ripple will not take over ETH and BTC, ETH and BTC is in a different league. Even though ripple is suported by lot of institutional investors, it will take sometime to Ripple to over throw top 2 cyptos. BTC and ETH will remains as top 2 crypto assets.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Will Ripple XRP be the number one cryptocurrency before the end of the year?

Can you please give basis what are you saying about,  i don't believe that what you saying ripple will become number one cryptocurrency, i know and we all people know ripple race on top higher than the price of ethereum this year but i tink it that a basis, i still believe bitcoin is number one coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Big NO! in my opinion as long as the crypto is connected to bank it will not be supported by a LOT of people. I know some of you might disagree with it but sooner or later blockchain will replace the traditional bank and it will make our lives easier and more secured. And also we have to accept that no one will replace BTC in #1 spot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269

I don't think ripple will ever be the number one cryptocurrency and since you are referring to this year I think it is highly impossible.  In cryptocurrencies bitcoin is dominating and if care is not taking this dominant will be forever. Ripple has not that kind of acceptability and adoption needed to become number one Cryptocoin in the world. 
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
Honestly, I cannot say for a fact whether or not rip[ple will take over, and become number one in the cryptocurrency industry, but sincerely, it wouldn't be a surprise to me if it does happen. We have seen this coin take over the number 2 position twice, and it wouldn't bee surprising if it goes further, and reach for number one position.
Activity: 214
Ripple will never be at number 1, Bitcoin will always be there and no one can replace it. I think Ripple is at number 2 sounded more reasonable, Ripple is held by the big bosses and manipulates the market, no one will apply the coin is run by the group with the agenda. You should change your mind about the position of the ripple.
Activity: 190
Ripple xrp will definitely take a worthy place in the world of cryptocurrency, but this coin will not be the first because there is less people’s trust in it. in fact, it is the digital equivalent of the dollar. Token is very centralized and not anonymous.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Riple is a very good coin. Which is now in respect and is still growing. Who put it on the stock exchange respect him and the respect. But this coin will not beat bitcoin but among the coins will be among the top 20 for sure.
Activity: 36
Obviously that will not going to happen.
Activity: 384
Now it's in mid-October, that means that by the end of this year there will still be a chance for the next few weeks or more than 2 months. Not only Ripple but Litecoin and also Stellar also have the same opportunities. All can happen, even though it seems difficult.
Activity: 415
You may be too optimistic about XRP, although it is really strong and has bank support, but I think XLM will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 32
It is amazing if it turns out that it can, but I think to achieve it will certainly be difficult and it will certainly take years, until now bitcoint which is the number 1 crypto coint until now no one can surpass it
For ripple becoming number one crypto is not possible but it is possible that it become number one Altcoin. There is no big difference between the investment capital of ehtereum and Ripple and it is possible that in the near future Ripple over take Ethereum because most of the people like to invest in Ripple because the price is too low and great chances for growth.
Activity: 462
I believe you have seen XRP try to be the number one cryptocurrency (up 100% in a week), but in the end it still ranks third!
Activity: 14
I do not think so, it is impossible. The past has proved that Bitcoin is very powerful and almost no coin has beaten Bitcoin. If you are a dreamer then you should think that it can happen in the future.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
As far as my observations and analyzes of XRP are concerned, I have not seen any signs at all if XRP will be number 1. I think it will still survive at number 3, of course after ethereum still stands at number 2. And most importantly as the leader is BITCOIN. Cool
Activity: 121

Nope, too far compare to ethereum and bitcoin there's no way to overcome this two in the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: