Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 23. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It won't happen. the First coin that will come into your mind when you hear the word "crypto" is none other than Bitcoin. We can say that it's the father of the Crypto World. so NO Coin can outdated or can defeat Bitcoin in any way. this is my opinion.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is just beginning to please people, why some people think that it is obsolete.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Everything will outdated, I always believe that change is always happening and often unexpected, what happens with bitcoin is certainly a surprise because it was unthinkable 10 years ago even 3 years ago, and I'm sure that someday there's something better than bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
One cannot Categorically say yes or no. What I see is that, it will take a whole lot of hard work,resource and time for bitcoin to be replaced. It might be outdated in a far future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The very idea of ​​bitcoin is simple and understandable, this explains the great popularity and interest among people, but bitcoin has nothing to do with social networks!
platform for everyday business
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

There are saying that the ball is round,we dont know happen in the future,if theres a new altcoins would surpass bitcoin in terms of price value and popularazation,otherwise as of now bitcoin is still the one who leads in the coin market caps,even though the market is still in bleeding situation,therefore this happen now is a pulse alarm thats there's another altcoins will lead soon in the market,if this bitcoin price continue struggle a dump in its value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I also think as like you, I hope Bitcoin will be the most unique and powerful coin the future. But it's really a surprising issue that many of us have still a misconception about the Bitcoin. a lot of people thinks that Bitcoin is nothing but a temporary platform. They don't have any proper idea that Bitcoin should not be comparable to other coin or Bitcoin will not be outdated by other currency because Bitcoin is the fundamental currency of the blockchain system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
In nine years of existence, bitcoin never experienced being overtaken by another coin and many of the altcoins are still trying to achieve what the bitcoin gained for the past several years. Bitcoin maybe outdated by the newer coins but never outgained when it comes to price and market capitalization. Jn the next several years, bitcoin will still lead the whole crypto market to a greater height.
Activity: 154
At the present time bitcoin is still coin with much interest as well as the interest of investors, bitcoin will not be outdated like our currency is not outdated at the present time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
The chances of taking Bitcoin place is difficult but we don't know how technology will show interest towards the other coins. Everything is based on the developments they do and how far it can be helpful to the companies in order to increase their economic growth.
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

There is a huge chance that another cryptocurrency can actually rise against bitcoins depending on how the developers are going to make their own marketing strategy in order for their platform to be successful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
This looks very impossible. I don't see any currency that will be strong enough to displace Bitcoin. Bitcoin has attained so much height. It is very difficult for it to be pulled down and outdated.

Everyone seems to believe bitcoin will be outdated someday by something but I highly doubt that. Bitcoin has the first mover advantage and it is way beyond the point of possibility. It may be passed daily sometimes but it will always be the biggest one. Do I think eth may pass bitcoin ? No way.
Do I think there will be a coin that will rival bitcoin closer than what ETH is doing right now ? Yes. But in any case bitcoin will be the top dog and everything else will just follow.
Activity: 39
This looks very impossible. I don't see any currency that will be strong enough to displace Bitcoin. Bitcoin has attained so much height. It is very difficult for it to be pulled down and outdated.
I think as far as all the world is considering bitcoin the only cryptocurrency and accepting only it, we will not face a competitors or Conquerors of Bitcoin near future at least.
For me it is impossible that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency because bitcoin will always be the strongest crypto in this world and there is no doubt that bitcoin can also be used in the future so we should just hold our bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Yes, it is possible and ETH may be that coin replacing bitcoins. But this is going to take a lot of time , may be 30-40 years.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I actually agree on what you have said. I think there's no altcoin that would make Bitcoin outdated or so. As you may know, Bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrencies as it is the only gateway for us to convert it straight to fiat currency. I know that others are stepping up, but Bitcoin's dominance is way too far for the others to catch up. Just my two sats.
Activity: 210
social networks and i don't think this is the case but the important thing now is that people should not consider Bitcoin as a property we can see this attitude through governments implementing taxes on storing cryptocurrencies and through people buying and selling BTC like crazy. All of this lead big leaps in prices and high volatility. If people want Bitcoin to be a currency they should stop treating it like something else....
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
in a way yes. but we cant predict the future.cryptocurrencies are improving and changing everyday.for now BTC is king but we will see, what the future will bring
Activity: 336
At present, BTC is not an old-fashioned, BTC is the king of the crypto market, we can see the recent increase in BTC value while the price of other altcoin continuously decreased.
Activity: 350
I do not think it's outdated. Because it is very well received community enthusiasm and power is quite high.
Some countries still do not know them, but in the future they will also know BTC
It will certainly be well received and of great value to the community....
Pages:
Jump to: