Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 24. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 100
Change is inevitable whether we like it or not. It is bound to happen. And in crypto world, it is no exception. This currency may perhaps be the worst when it comes to trading and payments. I really think that it will only be “a matter of time” until some better alternative to Bitcoin becomes available. When other cryptocurrencies become better alternatives for payments and trading, then Bitcoin will start losing its value very quickly.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I also dont think that bitcoin can be outdated it is a pioneer and still a lot of other altcoins are very dependent from its price. Ofcourse you cannot say never, there are a lot of great altcoins on the market, so i guess we will see in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
What do you mean by another currency? Because i really think that sooner or later Ethereum will over run Bitcoin in terms of prices. I mean the projects alone for Ethereum is ridiculous and they're placing more and more projects and protocols each year. I think in the near future, the novelty of Bitcoin will be played out and people will be looking for more practical coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
this debate exists since long time whether any other coin surprised bitcoin. Bitcoin is may be backward compared to new coins but any other coin has not been able to win the faith that bitcoin could so far. Everyone knows bitcoin but not other coins.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Bitcoin being the base for each and every digital currency there won't be anything big that overcome or out date the bitcoin. More projects promote themselves in comparison with the features of bitcoin. Even after providing better features they were unable to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 14
I totally agree with your statement. Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Bitcoin always primary investment by every person. As store of value and currency, bitcoin is secure than other assets, as currency bitcoin is more flexible and more resistant than inflation
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is the first and longest running cryptocurrency today, and i think it will never be outdated by other type of crypto. As we all know its the most popular and no altcoin can surpass it. Compared with others, btc is very simple to use, decentralized, and has a good reputation. Its use has been proven for 9 years and it will still be the number crypto in the world in the years to come.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Numerous cryptocurrencies are being generated almost a month and no currency has ever outdated BTC, but if we are talking about the features and the technology of these newer altcoins then there is no doubt that they will take that advantage, but again BTC is on top and will be on top until they actually faced a currency that has the capabilities.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
bitcoin will never expire by another currency, because without bitcoin people will not be able to earn money, working in bitcoin trading market is very good, I really agree when made in make money and make money.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
All what I can state is that, until further notice Bitcoin isn't obsolete by some other cryptocurrency. In any case, in years to come, if no other crypto confronts beat bitcoin in the amusement then it can in any case stand. Present day innovation is continually expanding; if another coin rises to give what bitcoin didn't give, don't be astounded that this our most loved coin will be obsolete. Or disaster will be imminent on the off chance that it is continually refresh to coordinate new current innovation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I don't think so,their are a lot of altcoins created but  never one of them surpassed bitcoin.Even ethereum who showed good movement but never did it surpass bitcoin too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
No. Never. It will never happen to bitcoin. We all know that many cryptocurrencies are beong created by people nowadays. They create cryptocurrencies because they want to have a business. They want to have an extra income. I know that they create cryptocurrencies because of exclusivity. They want to have a new cryptocurrency that will help people. But the real thing is that, bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency for me because it helps me a lot than any other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 75
Bitcoin was designed as a digital currency. The technology allows only basic programming. This prevents bitcoin from being used in more complicated situations like for smart automatically executing contracts. Think of it like a calculator compared to a computer.
There are now over 1500 cryptocurrencies newer than bitcoin. These coins are more efficient, faster, and offer features that bitcoin lacks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
It’s hard to give such an answer. Bitcoin was release in 2009 and it has not be replaced or outdated with any currency ever since.

But I found some reason by which bitcoin can be replaced or outdated. The first reason is dumping its price and pumping the price of alt. The second reason is the banning of bitcoin in some countries. People can start to leave bitcoin and can choose other coins since ETH is the second coins so it can be outdated with bitcoins. Nothing is impossible
Activity: 25
I think bitcoin will stay on top of crypto currency, I am very sure, what do you think
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
I find it difficult, because bitcoin has always been on top of the coins.
Ethereum could take the throne but needs to grow a lot to get there.
It could be quite hard to predict whether bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies but after reading through the OP's post, I suppose that "another currency" here is a totally different kind of currency like fiat money, gold, etc. But anyways I'm pretty certain that bitcoin will hold its top place for quite a long time. It has posed numerous benefits to its users and has been at the cutting edge of monetary technology. So bitcoin will hardly be outdated by another currency, at least in the near future.
Activity: 28
It is difficult to predict the future changes in the market, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I don't think so. Bitcoin is a great and still developing currency. He does not need it to continue in the coming years. They will accept it after a while.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I find it difficult, because bitcoin has always been on top of the coins.
Ethereum could take the throne but needs to grow a lot to get there.
Pages:
Jump to: