Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 40. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Well.. it's good if we help to support or encourage bitcoin of course.. so that more people will believe in bitcoin and can be more invite more people till getting closer in bitcoin. It certainly is already worthy of being a future currency that has many benefits for everyday life especially in seeking profit. Let's support bitcoin as a future currency that's indeed qualified and deserved to serve as something related to a better future.
Let Bitcoin wouldn't be outdated.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

Yes we can say that bitcoin is the most popular coin today but I can see a lot of coins that has the potential to surpass bitcoin. But maybe it needs more time to make any coin that big and popular.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
This question is like the question that bitcoin will be invincible. No one can be sure. But if I see from its development bitcoin is still number 1. the enthusiasm of bitcoin everywhere still creates a very high demand. I believe prices will continue to soar many times over.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Over time BTC can be replaced by the currency with greater scalability (more transactions per second so you don't have to wait until miners handle your transfer) and lower fees for microtransactions.
There are already solutions like additional blockchain layers, smart contract and such like dealing with all these problems and being supported by the project's own tokens.
So in the meanwhile BTC can loose it's leadership even despite the fact that it is the pioneer in the crypto world.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
we cant say for now, probably because its the first crptocurrency and no other currency for now has been able to meet up with the way sellers and buyers demand for bitcoin. All i can say is the future is brighter and anything just anything can happen.

I think we can see this attitude through the government applying taxes to store cryptocurrency and through people who buy and sell BTC like crazy. All this led to a huge jump in price and high volatility. If people want Bitcoin to be a currency they should stop treating it like something else.
I do not find any similarities between BTC and social networking and I do not think this is the case. But the important thing now is that one should not regard Bitcoin as a property.
Activity: 53
It cant be said so confidently. Coins with much advanced coding may evolve thus screening the value of btcs.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I believe that bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency because bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency and valueble currency that most people would like to invest to it than other cryptocurrencies. As of now there are a lot of people who would like to accept bitcoin as a payment, so it could never be replaced.
No this cannot happen at any cost.No cryptocurrency has the potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin is very expensive and is very valuable.It is based on blockchain technology and is very advanced.Bitcoin is spreading its roots in the market and is the hot topic.Bitcoin is also accepted as a mode of transaction in some places too.It is now also accepted by some traders.The transactions through bitcoin are also very fast and simple.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
According to me Yes it is possible in near future because survey conducted by one of the agency stated that in every 21 days technology improvement there in the world . So why be neglect blockchain technology from it.  We know blockchain technology is in the growing stage and there are many improvement are taking placing so it  is possible that bitcoin can outdated with another currency.
Activity: 145
No! This maybe will happen to some altcoin but not to bitcoin, instead it will become more expensive.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I believe that bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency because bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency and valueble currency that most people would like to invest to it than other cryptocurrencies. As of now there are a lot of people who would like to accept bitcoin as a payment, so it could never be replaced.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is always first choice to invest by people when they want to join in crypto. I am believe that bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency because other currency is just altcoin and the primary is bitcoin. Its like gold in real world

Yes i don't believe that bitcoin will be outdated by other
Altcoins. Currently the price is far beyond versus other coins and impossible to overtake.  Bitcoin is widely use and already accepted as payments.
Activity: 210
dApps Development Automation Platform
I would say yes. A lot of bitcoin holders now use it as an investment rather than a currency. Bitcoin doesn't serve is real purpose and a lot of alt coins have been useful today. Ethereum for example, eth are now accepted in several online selling platforms which in someways competes with bitcoin now.
copper member
Activity: 455

Bitcoin will not expire because of the number of coins that appear, bitcoin will remain the most popular, and for the next few years bitcoin will remain the foremost.
Activity: 140
This is potentially high. At present it is very good, but it has been created very long. So to compare technology, the bitcoin will not be equal to the new coin altcoins are developed in the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Its almost a decade since bitcoin become what it is for now and no other currency can take over bitcoin's value and popularity easily. Maybe they can surpass the capability of bitcoin but not its legacy.
The legacy of bitcoin will only grow, even if bitcoin was replaced by another cryptocurrency bitcoin will always be the first cryptocurrency, nothing can change that and it will be very interesting to see how people are going to remember bitcoin in 50 years even if it was replaced, but at this point in time the possibility that bitcoin is replaced seems to be very low, there is no coin in the market that is strong enough, big enough, or popular enough to challenge bitcoin and its huge dominance over the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 131
Bitcoins have always been popular, and this is the first cryptocurrency to use blockchain technology to bring convenience to everyone.

I think bitcoin will always exist, and there won't be any cryptocurrency to replace it.
Activity: 233
Ambiguous question, I think that this can happen if large corporations like Microsoft or Google will release their cryptocurrencies. I think they can do something more relevant than bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
It cannot be. No one can stand against bitcoin as for now. Bitcoin was proven strong despite of challenges and circumstances in the world of crypto. If there will be another coin to come out from the shell and face bitcoin dominion and do the unique things to achieve the victory as what bitcoin victory. Maybe this coin will be the next bitcoin in the world but I don't know when it will happen as no one can match bitcoin now. It is still the all time high in crypto market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
And i say that can happen, bitcoin is a technology (virtual currency) where the technology always innovate and always giving new and unique things. On the new technology world may break the old if it indeed potentially. But it takes long timea. Still use while that still chance.
Activity: 42
If crypto become main stream, I could see it being replaced by another in say 30 years. As of now Bitcoin is crypto. Everybody knows it. But to kids, people being born, they will more than us see it as another crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: