Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 12. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I don't think so, the proof is that until now bitcoin has survived even though the prices have fluctuated, and I think that in the future bitcoin will not become extinct, I would expect it to be good in the future for bitcoin
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
It is difficult to predict the future changes in the market, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
this is very good and very structured, I really agree with the opinion you say that predicting future market changes is very difficult all possibilities can occur, including Ethereum beating Bitcoin dominance in the future  Cheesy
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will not expire and bitcon will still be the choice of many people, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and as soon as possible the price will returnbeing number one and bitcoin will never be defeated by other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency .
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
That is not possible, Bitcoin is still holding the top and hasn't gone out of the crypto market for years. What does that mean? Bitcoin is still on the rise.
Activity: 37
no other currency will come close to bitcoin so outdate  bitcoin won't be possible in anytime
Activity: 126
We can not really predict tbe future in five to years from now ,if there will be another currency that will be discovered and launched that will be outdating the bitcoin technology ,but as of now they are still on experiment and study on how to surpass the bitcoin technology in the future to come.
Activity: 22
We can predict it, but we can't guarantee it. Bitcoin can be outdated by another currency like Fiat currency, but if you talking only crypto currency, I think it's hard for alt coin to beat Bitcoin for now.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
Not seeing that happening right now but its likely possible it happens in the future occurrence, bitcoin now remains the best crypto and will have to maintain that spot for long if not forever.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

In terms of cryptocurrency there is no other alternative coins that will surpass bitcoin. But if we are talking about the currency just like dollars and such, probably no. Bitcoin is a currency in which this is wbat the current generation is looking. A currency that will help everything to be done quickly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
bitcoin is the best currency and it is good to hold now the market s tough and i believe that people should focus on it while the other altcoin are also good in the market and now i am fully dependent on crypto so i am using crypto for making money and other online jobs is the main source of income for me.
Activity: 266
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

when you look at the other exchanges there will have differences between the price because of their different supply and demands that's why many people are wonder whats happening of Bitcoin price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
i think it never been happen, but how about that the block of bitcoin is running out?

I think that considering bitcoin as money is still unthinkable to people today, all they know is that bitcoin is a digital asset because only a few people use bitcoin as a transaction tool, but there are more people who use bitcoin as an asset to store because the value is increasing more and more

Well if that another currency is great enough to  compass the capabilities that bitcoin could give. Also if that another currency is more stable where in prices are frequently high but I don’t it would be even  possible . Bitcoin still remains its dominance against all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
i don't think it will,Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and has such gained popularity among the people.  Another reason bitcoin can not be replaced is the fact that its price is the highest of all cryptocurrencies and such cannot be competed with.Bitcoin also has a lot of features that makes it impossible for it to be outdated.

There are a lot of new altcoins today and that is the reason why bitcoins can be replaced if there is a new project that will actually become famous in the future and surpass the price of bitcoins due to demand.
Activity: 378
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
Yeah I agree on you. Bitcoin can't be dethrone by any currency as this has build trust to every investors and this will soaring high as time goes by. Investing in bitcoin will surely give profits if you will hold until the best price.
Activity: 182
i don't think it will,Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and has such gained popularity among the people.  Another reason bitcoin can not be replaced is the fact that its price is the highest of all cryptocurrencies and such cannot be competed with.Bitcoin also has a lot of features that makes it impossible for it to be outdated.
Activity: 287
nt in  coming future bitcoin will have one more cryptocurrency coming near to bitcoin or in competition to bitcoin .bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency stand in market with all the reputation
copper member
Activity: 381
No, bitcoin will still be the best and will not expire by other currencies. Bitcoin will remain the most popular because bitcoin is the basis of crypto coins.
Activity: 294
Well it is nice to find people with strong beliefs. This attitude is always good for business. Same for bitcoin since many are holding it post like this could just strengthen investors to keep on believing it and may not be freak out easily by nonsense FUDs.
Activity: 19
I think we are really getting ahead of ourselves here. We should all be focused on something for now. We are yet to see Bitcoin even reach its goal. We still see some countries completely ban Bitcoin. And some are looking to regulate it in the most unfavorable manners. Prices too have not been at the very best. So, we have some quite more pressing matters to pay attention to. After then, we can consider whether or not Bitcoin will be outdated.
Activity: 112
This is potentially high. At present it is very good, but it has been created very long. So to compare technology, the bitcoin will not be equal to the new coin altcoins are developed in the market. Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: