Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 11. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Bitcoin is like a dollar, becoming a benchmark by other cryptocurrencies, it would be impossible for other cryptocurrencies to beat Bitcoin...indeed no one can ensure that Bitcoin will continue to dominate the cryptocurrency market because of the 5000 types of Altcoin in circulation today, everything says more faster, more efficient and low fees than Bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
For me, i think bitcoin will not become outdated because it is the pioneer of all coins and the most trusted coin in cryptocurrency scene. Even if it has UPs and Downs i would still invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

This is right, bitcoin irreplaceable, bitcoin still be currency and other cryptocurrency will be currency too, the different is only their prices, it's like dollar and other fiat currency.
Activity: 322
The bitcoin might be outdated by many newly issued coins that has a better technology and innovation but they will be having a difficult time in overtaking it when it comes to price and market capitalization and this is reason why bitcoin is still on top in the crypto market. These new coins with better features are also like the rest of the coins, always follows whatever the price movement of the bitcoin.

Agree with it. If there are any other coins that possible to surpass bitcoin I think it's hard for them, because bitcoin is now on the full grown supported by millions of investors who are already trusted it for so many years passed. What will be really happened to the other coins should be dependent to bitcoin itself.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
currently bitcoin is number 1 in the world of cryptocurrency
bitcoin is a safer store of value compared to pre-existing storage
however we humans will always innovate to find solutions to every problem
so maybe in time there will be better innovation in transactions

for now saving some of the results of our hard work in the bitcoin network is wise, because the potential of bitcoin is still very bright
so buy bitcoin in your proportion
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
The bitcoin might be outdated by many newly issued coins that has a better technology and innovation but they will be having a difficult time in overtaking it when it comes to price and market capitalization and this is reason why bitcoin is still on top in the crypto market. These new coins with better features are also like the rest of the coins, always follows whatever the price movement of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Bitcoin and crypto is the better version of money, its fast and fees are very cheap compare to traditional way of sending payments. Bitcoin is original and unique in nature so as the time forward it will be still used by many and becoming a culture, the only outdated this time is the traditional monetary system that is used for decades.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
Oh, maybe only ETH can be this coin... But I don't actually think it can really happen, BTC is in a lot better position now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'd say that there always will be such possibility and there's nothing surprising in that because crypto is a constantly developing thing. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

Yes. I am totally agree with you. Bitcoin can not be outdated, do you think it will continue for 9years if it will replace by other currency. As time goes by, bitcoin grow and usable in may transactions. I assure that it could last so many years and it will grow bigger and bigger. Even if there has many cryptocurrency creating everyday, but as of now , there is no cryptocurrency exist or can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Hey man, bitcoin got the superior power, even if that would happen i don't think it's within a decade.
Activity: 250
agree with you , bitcoin will not be outdated , the leader of cryptocurrency . if that real outdated , that mean cryptocurrency will outdated also
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
Bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency unless it will replace by a coin that has a higher value. I think it will take so many years before alternative coins could replace bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
As information that there are currently more than 1800 coins and tokens, with so many coins it will make the competition very tight, if bitcoin has deficiencies and weak points it can certainly be replaced with another coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
The only rival here is ETH but still I doubt that possibility, probably BTC will be top crypto for centuries, its price will only grow I think.
I think bitcoin will not be outdated by another crypto, bitcoin is continue to dominate the market so other crypto will take many years before they can outdated bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin will always remain as the best, so as a investor we need to keep holding our btc.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

I agree with this. Bitcoin has gone thru alot of ups and downs in the market. For nine years it stays strong and continuosly gives benifit it its users. No doubt about this being number one. Alternative coins will not surpass the bitcoin this is for sure. And for the bitcoin 's journey, it improvea accordingly to what users wanted that is why more people are loving it.
Bitcoin is the first most currency created in the world and therefore most of the people shows more interest in bitcoin as compare to any other altcoin, and therefore its look like too much difficult that any other altcoin will outdate bitcoin so easily.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Who knows.Anything can happen anytime .But difficult to predict by human .I was thought about change which might take place once  time comes,
Activity: 308
Bitcoin will not expire and bitcon will still be the choice of many people, now is a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think the decline in bitcoin prices is only temporary and as soon as possible the price will returnbeing number one and bitcoin will never be defeated by other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency .

Bitcoins does not even have an expiration because the market price is depending on demand and supply so it will always grow if people will invest a huge amount in the market.
Activity: 36
It is difficult to predict the future changes in the market, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising ICO tokens. I have found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
this is very good and very structured, I really agree with the opinion you say that predicting future market changes is very difficult all possibilities can occur, including Ethereum beating Bitcoin dominance in the future  Cheesy
Personally, I think if bitcoin is defeated by another crypto, the collapse of the market is probably the end result that we will get because most people always consider bitcoin to be the center of all the stories around the crypto, it accounts for most of the market capitalization. And when bitcoin happens problem or it loses its position in the market, the confidence of investors to the market would disappear, they will fall out of this place to find better land
Activity: 72
I don't think it will happen because this bitcoin condition has a very good movement and the demand for bitcoin is so much that it makes it impossible to beat bitcoin.

I agree with you, as long as bitcoin can continue to move then bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency and bitcoin will still lead the crypto market. as long as there is no other new technology that steps forward than bitcoin, bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and still makes the best choice for the people to make money.
Currently its really look like difficult, in fact in current time most of the people interest is in bitcoin, they are putting more and more money in bitcoin for investment purposes which is also making bitcoin more stronger, but I think that we still cannot deny the fact, and I think that the still the possibility is still that any other altcoin can overcome bitcoin in future.
Pages:
Jump to: