Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 6. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 05:51:57 PM
For me it is hard to believe that crypto is going to collapse some day. I think that it can not happen ever
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
The world, government and some many organizations have now noticed that the next phase of financial system that would go along way to help is going digital. There might be dome regulations, which so many governments have been clamouring for, but it will still be the same cryptocurrency. So crypto has come to stay and there is no doubt about that. The earlier we all realise that, the better.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
I do not think rhat the crypto market will collapse. Yes, of course, there are too many coins that will die because their teams do nothing in order to develop them, and there are too many coins on the market that will disappear becsuse of their weakness. But it will transform the market very much but not makevit to be collapsed in my opinion.
Whatever the teams of any cryptocurrency project do, it is very difficult to prove the value of your coin when the overall trend is negative.I agree with you that most of the coins will soon disappear, but so far I do not observe a greater trend towards the collapse of the crypto-currency market.The more negative things are about cryptocurrencies, the worse it is for the cryptocurrency market.We are all here by and large are crypto-enthusiasts and none of us should spread bad rumors about crypto-currencies.On the contrary,it is necessary to attract new people who will be interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2018, 05:10:24 PM
The cryptocurrency market is currently in a strong decline. I think most people left this market. But I think that this market will not die completely.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 14, 2018, 04:32:06 PM
Everything is possible. It is not known what caused such a fall. If the market collapses. I think all of this will affect the global economy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
I don't think so. It's very hard to think k about that. But yeah there is a very keen possibility to happen that think. In this moment government thinks about crypto currency. Institutional investors is thinking about to enter the market. Many big names and the most powerful think general people getting involved in this market sovery hard to do so. Market is down for a month is not mean that the whole market gonna vanish tomorrow. There is nothing to replace this big market so it's very hard to collapse.
Activity: 921
December 14, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse, it will now be rebooted. Prices are increasingly going down and very soon we will reach the bottom. I mean when Bitcoin will be worth a minimum price of around $ 1,800. From this price began the growth of cryptocurrencies in the past and now it is likely to rise again from this price.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
Blockchain technology is a technology that will keep evolving, so the crypto market will grow from Strength to Strength. Blockchain has come to stay.
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 14, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
The cryptocurrency market falls down during the year. I think that each of us realized the fact that we will not see high prices for Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
it is not going to collapse zmd i am sure taht there will be more and more events that will make cryprocurrency world more stable
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 03:31:36 PM
No, it won't.
A lot of altcoin might have collapsed by their inability to survive this dump value moment,but I know for sure that
All what is going on with crypto value is just for a moment. It will soon be over.
We are expecting a rise in the value next year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 14, 2018, 03:16:35 PM
I do not think rhat the crypto market will collapse. Yes, of course, there are too many coins that will die because their teams do nothing in order to develop them, and there are too many coins on the market that will disappear becsuse of their weakness. But it will transform the market very much but not makevit to be collapsed in my opinion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 14, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Bitcoin is currently trading below $3500, there is strong possibility that it will dump further and many analyst actually believe for this to happen in the days ahead! Price have actually collapsed and I wouldn't be surprise if cryptocurrency begin to rise from next year!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 02:23:58 PM
Although in the bear market, I think we should look back at the market again. Where is the right time, because everyone laments that the crypto will die, so right now who is buying and trading BTC and altcoin? I believe that those people always have their own reasons, and when they make money, they are the ones who succeed
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
If the investors do not loose hope and are constantly believing in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency will never be collapsed.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
December 14, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
I don't think Crypto market will collapse, there are many huge investments into the space already and I don't think those investments will waste just like that? I think the crypto market will still recover and found its stable point.
Activity: 164
December 14, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
I think cryptocurrency already collapse. So many investors had loose their money with cryptocurrency and quited. Future of crypto will be very difficult.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 14, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
The crypto market does not collapse this is the dream of the alarmists!) It’s just now that it’s in the process of adapting to the real economy, so it’s not so stable, but as a fact it’s already taken place.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 01:24:48 PM
I do not believe that the crypto currency market may some day crash finally. I think that bankers just try to controll the market and to make it totally centralized.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
The market will definitely not collapse until more advanced technology replaces cryptography. And this will not happen in the next 100 years. Similarly, the cryptocurrency will not disappear. I think the market is at the stage of youth and it will have a great future.

I completely agree, still far too early for people even to comprehend the significance cryptocurrencies could offer. Quite a few project to emerge in 2019 that will reveal some of its potential.

Got my eyes on Plutus, they're fulfilling the "currency" aspect of cryptocurrencies by enabling users to spend their crypto anywhere in the world that accepts visa or mastercard (like 40 million stores or something) using a card or tap&pay https://plutus.it/ Great prospects to come imo.
Pages:
Jump to: