Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 8. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
I don't think this is a market crash. I think it's more like a price adjustment for cryptocurrencies, because I know that most cryptocurrencies currently have big bubbles!
Activity: 434
December 09, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
We really cannot predict, if seen through crypto references, the increase cannot be consistent. Crypto tends to be and is known for its characteristics which increase significantly in indefinite time. So, the decline in crypto prices in this period cannot be decided that crypto will collapse. While there were still many crypto members, Crypto was still able to rise again.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 04:54:54 AM
If the bear market continues to spread, then all possibilities will happen, because when you hold more cryptocurrencies, you will be more worried about the market recession!
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
No I do not think that the crypto market will collapse now or in the future. It will remain with us as long as humans are on earth. It is a new invention like internet, which will bring change in our lives. The world is digital world and digital currencies are needed in the digital world. It will also make us independent of hassles banks placed before us in transaction.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
A crypto market is unlikely to collapse. I am sure that Goldman Sachs is already investing in the most promising cryptocurrencies, buying them at low prices. It is likely that this bank is one of the organizers of the fall of the market and creates panic among crypto investors through controlled mass media.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Indeed, in the work of each participant in the crypto market, certain problems arose that should be regretted. But at most I do not regret it - now I am very glad that I learned about the capabilities and technologies of cryptography. Therefore, I plan to work with crypto for a long time.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 06, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
Market already collapse because price of the coins decreased again and I don't think until now why other people still panicking selling of their coins. We can revive market now or short time only if we want or if we can be united to buy and keep patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 06, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
It might be possible because in life nothing is guaranteed but even if the crypto market collapses, I still believe it will still rise up again and achieve it's purpose
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 06, 2018, 06:29:50 PM
Of course it will collapse, in fact it already has collapsed.
I guess we are not at a point where everything is worth zero.
But if the value of the market all accross the board loses 90% of it's value, then collapse is actually an understatement.
Realize that in the traditional stock market, "just" a 10% drop is considered HUGE losses.
20% or more and it is crisis mode.

Here in crypto, those percentage happen all the time so we don't realize how serious it is lol.

Crypto will survive all of it though.
but what we see emerge from the ashes will be very different than what is top 100 right now.
Our difficult task is to put our money in the ones that will last, the "googles" of the crypto world if you will.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 06, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
Without any dispute crypto is facing it hard times at the moment but i don't really think it will collapse at large just like that since many has really accepted crypto currencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
In crypto we always have to hope for the best, but to be prepared for the worse case scenario. Everything can happen and the opposite of that.  The market has already crashed a lot so the bottom should be around the corner.
Activity: 406
December 06, 2018, 06:21:45 PM
The cryptocurrency market began its decline in early 2018. But people did not believe that a bearish trend would begin. I think this trend will last a long time.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
I do not think that the market will collapse, of course nowadays there are not the best times for traders and investors, but there were some periods in the crypto history when the market fell down but recovered again
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

in fact everything can happen, because in this world nothing is impossible. so even though crypto has collapsed but we still have to support it, so we can stand back and develop. even though it's difficult, the most important thing is that we've tried.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
to draw conclusions about the market we must learn something that is happening. In September the market is bearish and almost all of these dying coins can be called a collapsing market, and we as investors cannot interfere in market prices. Make us continue to fight and get ready again to start trading on the altcoin that we have been holding for a long time.
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 06, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
It always makes me feel one kind when I see people asking this question over and over, this crypto is not for noobs and if you can't bear the situation in the market pls don't bother to buy or trade it and no one force you to join so if you believe in it then stay and enjoy your profit or lost and if you feel its not save to trade then leave the market.
soe of the parts of this sphere will copplse but it is okay as we must get rid of bad thigs and have a space for new projects
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 06, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
From all indications I will say the market has already collapse, maybe we should be asking if it will rise again. Which I believe for sure it will rise again.
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 06, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

cryprocurrency market will not collapse of course as it is very necessaey to know that this sphere is sonpopular and it will more and more popular
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
It always makes me feel one kind when I see people asking this question over and over, this crypto is not for noobs and if you can't bear the situation in the market pls don't bother to buy or trade it and no one force you to join so if you believe in it then stay and enjoy your profit or lost and if you feel its not save to trade then leave the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 06, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
I don't think it will. The market will suffer for a while of course, but it definitely will rise again. And there will be a lot of such up and down cycles.
I do not think that there will be many. I think that until such time as the market becomes stable, there will be only 3 such long cycles.
Pages:
Jump to: