Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 9. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Cryptocurrencies foundation is stronger now, compared when it first started and a few years back. Huge number of rich people had been involved in cryptocurrency, that is why the market price and demand of crypto can easily be driven by them. Don't panic, it's not over for crypto-currency yet. Cryptocurrency market had experienced this kind of market-crash a lot before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
I don't think it will. The market will suffer for a while of course, but it definitely will rise again. And there will be a lot of such up and down cycles.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
No, this is specifically create excitement, panic, etc., and everything is done specifically to the market fell, and the people stopped investing in the crypt, but on the contrary sold everything he held, and preferably in a big minus,and they will earn on this, that's their tactics, so that the market will soon bloom and go up
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 06, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Some facts about actual market situation are kind of contradictory. For example, prices are going down, but we see big moves on some old wallets of BTC. What it could means?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 06, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
There is always the possibility that the market is going to collapse, with any market there is always this possibility which is something we should all have at the back of our minds when we are investing. Then again this is a market that has gained so much traction and support worldwide that right now it is just not plausible that the market is going to collapse
It is volatile so that possibility is of always.

IMHO, this has to happen so the market can grow and become better. Mostly saying, when the market keeps on collapsing everyone will quit and they won't give any single thought that it will recover. As for me, we should be aware that this gives the big institutions the signal to start investing and hop in to the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

There is always the possibility that the market is going to collapse, with any market there is always this possibility which is something we should all have at the back of our minds when we are investing. Then again this is a market that has gained so much traction and support worldwide that right now it is just not plausible that the market is going to collapse
Activity: 882
December 01, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
I consider current market cap as a collapse. Do you agree with me? It is disgusting seeing this market cap on a such a low point.
Do you expect for bigger collapse?

Yes, the market capitalization is very low now. In comparison with December 2017-January 2018, it reached its minimum. However, I guess that we will avoid collapse. Finally, the situation will be normalized.
Activity: 602
November 30, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
Honestly, I had some doubts but now I believe it will be more stable in 2019. Market was on the edge, but have nit fell. SO the most dangerous times passed )
The assurance that the most dangerous time behind cannot be true, because I, on the contrary, believe that a terrible time for BTC is just beginning, because world markets will try to force traders and investors out of the market by reducing the cost.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 30, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
]Yes, nowadays market is in real collapse. And of course it may fall into more harder situation than itvis now. But let's do not be so pessimistic. The market some day will increase and recover to my mind, but it will be transformed very. Even nowadays we see lots of changes.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
November 30, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
No, the crypto market will be fine, even though it is currently declining but as much as possible to avoid panic, keep believing and be patient because the market recovery will surely come.
crypto is falling you should not see the price too often because it will make panic remain calm and hope this condition will improve soon. always busy yourself with activities and think the market is doing well
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 30, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
No, the crypto market will be fine, even though it is currently declining but as much as possible to avoid panic, keep believing and be patient because the market recovery will surely come.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
Honestly, I had some doubts but now I believe it will be more stable in 2019. Market was on the edge, but have nit fell. SO the most dangerous times passed )
Now the market is trying to recover and this is a fact, but I'm not sure that it will only grow. We need a lot of activity to the market began to grow, and now we are just trying to consolidate the position.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
Nothing to fear about I don’t think cryptocurrency market will just collapse just like that but you can never tell what will happen in the future but let’s just believe it will still exist.
Activity: 533
November 18, 2018, 12:41:25 PM
There are a lot of theories like that crypto currencies market is a bubble and so on. It has nothing to do with the reality, these articles are made by people, that cannot see the real value of crypto and that BTC has nothing to do with a bubble.

At present, no one or any organization has ever said anything about Bitcoin's value. To me, crypto has not brought much benefit to life and utilities for everyone in the world today. But that is the present, and the future has a lot of applications and platforms promising to change that
Activity: 345
November 09, 2018, 02:33:47 AM

It would be better to decrease the number of coins and unnecessary clone projects. I want more high-quality content, but not trash because of which such downturns occur and everyone loses confidence in the future.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 09, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
A market collapse will happen sooner or later, because bitcoin and other coins are not secured. In fact, they cost nothing. When people realize this, prices will collapse and something will happen to tulip bulbs in Holland.
Activity: 630
November 08, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 08, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
I consider current market cap as a collapse. Do you agree with me? It is disgusting seeing this market cap on a such a low point.
Do you expect for bigger collapse?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 05:58:18 AM
maybe that can happen but it's still very long ,not know when and maybe in the future. for now I think Crypto can still grow well, even though the current market conditions are not good but I'm sure Crypto will go up so he can be more popular. it's only a matter of time and you wait for the process, because the process takes a long time to return to stability.
Activity: 612
November 08, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
The main advantage of cryptocurrency is decentralization. People can freely exchange crypto without fear that their accounts will be blocked (as it can happen with the Bank). So I do not think that society will consciously give up such an advantage.
In some sense that's right this is one of those advantage where people can directly send transactions without using any third party, if this can be adopted and fully implemented without any disturbance coming from the government, crypto will proceed and make a huge impact to payment process, still in a
long process of acceptance but time will come and things will be good and it will not collapse might be more stronger after.
These are the positions crypto enthusiasts expect. Yes, now the market is more likely dead than alive. However, if states make a steps to support new technology, the market will recover very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: