Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 5. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
The crash is over, please buy the coin immediately, the cryptocurrency will take off again, I believe this is true. Bitcoin rose to $50,000 and bought coins immediately. Profit belongs to the adventurer Bitcoin is now very cheap.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 18, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
Why should it collapse? 100 billion market cap is too low, yeah, but you should think about potential as well. Come on!
Compared to stock market and gold , crypto size is too low and we are far away from big institutional money
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
Lets face it, the only ones interested at crypto at the moment are bag holders here or exhanges or companies that try to make a living of crypto. The fact that we didnt bounce up from 6k, 5k or even 4k is a huge tell.

Lets see where this ends. I have a feeling we might begin to talk about 2k perhaps after a while too. Crazy to think about but not that far away either.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
will not collapse as long as there are people who use it and access the internet network. crypto is not that easy to collapse, although many problems come but crypto can solve it slowly.
Activity: 490
December 16, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
There will be no collapse about which many mass media are shouting. Of course, what is happening around us now is the usual manipulation by whales who want to expel extra people from this sphere to the maximum and continue to lower the price of bitcoin for this purpose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
Personally, I think that the cryptocurrency market is at the very beginning of its way. Yes, of course, now we are watching a fall, and many people don't believe in it. But, practically, that happens in any market.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
it will survive.  it will stay.  who knows that there instrumental to its current state...something like a sabotage..
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
I think that in the short term, the cryptocurrency market is unlikely to collapse, because there are still a lot of traders and merchants here, and the manipulators will not leave here easily, isn't it?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
The market will survive as long as there will be someone trading, selling/buying or using a BTC as a payment method. I have recently discovered a whole community of people that are into using a BTC as a payment method. They don't care what the value of the coin will be, they simply don't want to have any more contact with the banks and they enjoy using a BTC for all their transfers, transactions and payments. This is the proof that it will prevail, we are all looking at different sides of BTC, have different expectations and exploring its different benefits.
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
I do not think that we will see the fall of this structure, it is still just feeling its niche in this world, and in my opinion the current prices are proof that it is being tested for durability
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 04:00:59 AM
The crypto market is not easy to crash because there are many powerful whales and teams, but cryptocurrencies can easily collapse because many crypto is just to raise money, and they often become scams。
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 16, 2018, 03:53:07 AM
The Crypto market will not collapse because there are still many people who are interested in investing in the crypto market. I am sure that the current market conditions are due to negative news that is now expanding. This condition can affect everyone to panic and sell coins. But this depressed market won't last long because I'm sure it will come back up again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 16, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
It would be great if they returned five years ago, when there were a few coins and it was clear how to trade and on what. And now, this is not a market, but Shanghai, where everyone is for himself and hunts for someone else's profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
This topic was made in April 2018 and you say whether the market will collapse. Yes, what you said in April now is that the market is in a collapsed condition. This is indeed very difficult for everyone to accept. But this is also what makes now invest from the start with very cheap coin prices.
Activity: 294
December 16, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
The altcoin will collapse. In fact, many altcoins I think have collapsed. They have depreciated by 95%-98%. I think these coins may not recover when bitcoin rises again. Bitcoin's vitality is the strongest, so it's the most worthwhile investment.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
Even I am with the firm belief that crypto will go higher but the only thing is we need to be patient as we don't have any other options left.
Activity: 784
December 16, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
Well i think not. Eventhough if all altcoins in the market would go down or bring to its very low cost, the market would not collapse. This just happen if there will be no more traders and investors who would run the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

There will be no complete collapse, this is a new sphere of activity in which the system is just beginning to emerge, there will be some transformations, but the cryptocurrency will live, it is beneficial to the strong of our world.
Activity: 442
December 16, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
The cryptocurrency market will not collapse unless the capitalists give up the cryptocurrency market. The current price is still safe. When Bitcoin falls below $2,000, perhaps the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and no one wants it to happen.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
It depends on what you mean by the collapse of cryptocurrency. This market collapsed long ago, but it will continue to exist and will recover in a certain time. If you look at the history of the development of cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. Since we have the results of a sharp rise in the price of Bitcoin, such a fall in the market should be considered normal in cryptocurrency. Therefore, the rise of the market will definitely be, the only question is when.
Pages:
Jump to: