Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 7. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
The market will definitely not collapse until more advanced technology replaces cryptography. And this will not happen in the next 100 years. Similarly, the cryptocurrency will not disappear. I think the market is at the stage of youth and it will have a great future.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 05:50:29 AM
All is possible and we don't know what will be tomorrow so this is why we should be carefull with our money
but how can you be careful if the market collapses?
I think this will not happen exactly because we are all now connected with the technology of the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 14, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
I absolutely do not believe that the crypto market can collapse again. Today, cryptocurrencies have been recognized not only among users, but also large financial institutions and entire countries. Now it's terrible to imagine the consequences of the collapse of the crypto market, so I am sure that many investors will support it anyway.
Although it looks like it's gonna collapse but I don't see it happening.
I am still optimistic with the rebound or recovery, the current downtrend is only a big correction and everything will be fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
I absolutely do not believe that the crypto market can collapse again. Today, cryptocurrencies have been recognized not only among users, but also large financial institutions and entire countries. Now it's terrible to imagine the consequences of the collapse of the crypto market, so I am sure that many investors will support it anyway.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
I think the future of analyzing cryptocurrencies should be accompanied by several conditions!
1. Will the blockchain win more business opportunities in the future!
2. The cryptocurrency can be applied to future life, not to invest in profits!
Activity: 350
December 14, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
Now in the market of crypto there are really very hard times. But I do not think that in time he will collapse - in any case, he will be able to regain his position, just need patience. Now is a great time for promising investments in reliable cryptocurrency, while prices remain at a minimum.
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 10, 2018, 06:00:51 PM
Actually it's not about collapsing or not, but it's a process from developing the crypto market to the peak of success. There should now be a sign of a change towards the bull run. But there seems to be no sign of anything new. It would be better if now discussing the good news came and Hopefully the beginning of 2019 will be better than now. Maybe this will be the hope of many people in this difficult situation.
Thank you.
Everytime when I look at the market price I am frustrated ,though we can see no sign at all but I still believe that time may come to explode again and able to earn day by day with profits.
I'm sure everyone here must have had the same feeling, but if we trust crypto this is a reasonable condition, and all we have to do is start investing so that we can become part of the lucky people
Do not be easy to despair and frustration because of circumstances, it will only add to the burden of thought that is within ourselves. Keep thinking positively in hopes of producing something positive, I'm sure we are not alone in facing this situation. Believe that there will be changes as many people expect.
Activity: 645
December 10, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
The crypto market can never collapse,crypto is here to stay,the market condition should not start making us doubt crypto. As long as blockchain technology is concerned, it is here to stay.
Activity: 100
December 10, 2018, 04:12:42 PM
The crypto market is too young to be destroyed. It is far from its peak of development. Perhaps the path to the top will not be easy, but it adds interest to the crypto space. The market will overcome difficulties in 2019. The influx of investment will be palpable - in altcoins and in ICO projects.
Activity: 164
December 09, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
All is possible and we don't know what will be tomorrow so this is why we should be carefull with our money
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 09, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
This is very incompetent statement, how can so adapted and usefull material fail and collapse?
Don`t look only on prices, prices doesn`t decide whether it`s collapsed or not..
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 09, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
Actually it's not about collapsing or not, but it's a process from developing the crypto market to the peak of success. There should now be a sign of a change towards the bull run. But there seems to be no sign of anything new. It would be better if now discussing the good news came and Hopefully the beginning of 2019 will be better than now. Maybe this will be the hope of many people in this difficult situation.
Thank you.
Everytime when I look at the market price I am frustrated ,though we can see no sign at all but I still believe that time may come to explode again and able to earn day by day with profits.
I'm sure everyone here must have had the same feeling, but if we trust crypto this is a reasonable condition, and all we have to do is start investing so that we can become part of the lucky people
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
I don’t think that everything is so bad or could become so bad that market collapse. I believe it will stabilise
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 09, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Thank you.

yes I also think so. even though there are currently no signs that the market will recover. but I still believe that one day the market will fly.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Thank you.
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
December 09, 2018, 11:52:26 AM
Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
i don't think the encryption market will crash. any market has risen and fallen. recently, the market has entered a cold winter. i think it is a normal phenomenon. i have experienced several bear markets and bull markets. we don't have to panic. it will resume during the next June.
Activity: 364
December 09, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
I think that bitcoin will continue to fall and its price will stabilize at the level of 800-1000 dollars. Will this collapse the cryptomarket? Perhaps in a few years the value of the coins will begin to move upwards. But while the prospects are very bad.
Activity: 198
December 09, 2018, 06:08:14 AM
From all indications I will say the market has already collapse, maybe we should be asking if it will rise again. Which I believe for sure it will rise again.
When crypto currency is made legal in most countries, the blockchain will be introduced into our lives in all its parts. The market will start its rapid rise when this happens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 09, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
Really I don't think so. Maybe in the near future we'll regret to have no bought more.
Pages:
Jump to: