Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 20. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
everything will be fine, it will be very difficult to make the market collapse, market crypto crypto has bitcoin ethereum and held many people and each of them will certainly hold him up long term. and when everyone and more and more people searching for crypto crypto syaa think the market will still be there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:23:15 PM
Now is the best time for shopping. I think there are big events and a big rally ahead
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:19:32 PM
i think it will be okay. It has some really huge adcantages, so after some regulations (maybe?!) they will be more consistent and less fluctuating.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 07:47:32 PM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Everything will be alright. currently many companies and countries are starting to use crypto. so crypto will not collapse, and crypto will still run for a long time. the more days more companies join here, and this is a good thing.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 19, 2018, 12:07:58 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Everything can happen in this market and we do not know what will happen in the future but I am sure Cryptocurrency will always exist for a very long time as this is the market that has helped give people a better life and make money all the time without being controlled by anyone. I personally have lived with this market since the early days and until now I still make a living from this market
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 18, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
This is only the beginning of the crypto movement. 10 years from now banks and reserves will hold wallets with peoples coins in it. Most places worldwide will accept cryptocurrency. As a means of payment I believe bitcoin will be around 10 years from now.but buy 2050 I believe we will have reached a new level in crypto and we will retire some old coins and start creating teslas
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 18, 2018, 11:56:48 PM
That's why I'm holding. Not everyone is cut out for trading. I recognize at times the price may drop further, but I also recognize the stress, time, and risk involved in trying to time the market. To each their own, but personally, I choose to DCA to increase my stack. If you're confident in your project, there's absolutely nothing wrong with sitting back and enjoying the ride. Many good projects in development for the market to crash like this, is a possibility like everything else, but in the end, the best will survive.
All have the same goals and the difference is the end result of the project. Waiting for the situation is indeed a much wiser thing. When prices decline, we wait and occupy ourselves with various other activities.

It can help us to be able to make decisions in the future and we are given the opportunity to make the best decisions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 18, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
yet it will collapse but not permanently because sometimes the market can recover . speaking of collapse , the collapse did happen lately and it did lasted for a long time ( maybe 4 to 5 months if im not mistakin ) but thankfully were are now seeing green again and i hope that this bullish trend will now continue to develop .

a collapsing market is also normal because that is only a sign of an active and healthy market  which is a good thing  for cryptos .  lastly , the best thing that you can do when the market collapse again is to keep on buying and hoarding .
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
That's why I'm holding. Not everyone is cut out for trading. I recognize at times the price may drop further, but I also recognize the stress, time, and risk involved in trying to time the market. To each their own, but personally, I choose to DCA to increase my stack. If you're confident in your project, there's absolutely nothing wrong with sitting back and enjoying the ride. Many good projects in development for the market to crash like this, is a possibility like everything else, but in the end, the best will survive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 18, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
Everything will be alright, Just believe in yourself and to the CRYPTO that are in. The world is circle so nothing to worry about it. Lot of opportunities will come and lets GO to moon.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 18, 2018, 11:37:40 PM
if the cryptocurrency collapses, it will certainly affect the global economy, we can see a huge flow of money and capital markets, if it is indicated that cryptocurrencies will collapse of course there will certainly be new regulations to safe. not only safe cryto but also safe global economy.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
The market is falling, for now, but definitely it will rise again and won't never collapse. We can never can tell when will it rise again or when it will really fall down.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
There is no way the crypto market is going to collapse. Cryptocurrency is the new talk of the world. About 2/5 of the world population are aware of cryptocurrencies and about 80% of this population are into crypto investment and crypto trading. The market is yet to get stronger and stronger.....
Yes, it will be a reference and if we look at the situation and conditions, we will all be optimistic about the development of cryptocurrecy. it's still too early to mention that the crypto market will collapse. Everything that is related to the crypto market can never be predicted easily, but we are all optimistic that the crypto market will be fine. As long as crypto is still used, crypto will still exist !!!
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 11:06:45 PM
I think it will not happen, as long as there are still those who hold and trade crypto, crypto market circulation will continue to breathe. no need to am with the situation now, in some weeks I am sure it will be improved.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:05:48 PM
with market cap every day, it cant 
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 11:04:45 PM
Crypto Market, as well as Bitcoin, 300 times ago was declared dead. You see the media jerk or hear some economist say: Crypto will die. Do not bother, because Crypto was born to survive and grow together with humanity.

Please review these articles in history:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/#419fb04b4039
In January 2015, USA Today stated bitcoin was "headed to the ash heap",and The Telegraph declared "the end of bitcoin experiment".
In January 2016, former bitcoin developer Mike Hearn called bitcoin a "failed project".

Don't worry man. In my opinion, I believe that it never die.
Activity: 8
August 18, 2018, 10:59:16 PM
real insably to get the crypto on the field, with a big resources, this is too hard to happen
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 10:51:52 PM
There is no way the crypto market is going to collapse. Cryptocurrency is the new talk of the world. About 2/5 of the world population are aware of cryptocurrencies and about 80% of this population are into crypto investment and crypto trading. The market is yet to get stronger and stronger.....
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
August 18, 2018, 10:42:10 PM
As I would see it, It's difficult to state that crypto will fall on the grounds that as long numerous individuals is utilizing digital money it won't crumple any longer. Be that as it may, it will more produce for the better of every one of us. Also, there is no reason to worry soon, as innovation never bites the dust, it might changes its composes and upgrades dropped by time, the same number of nations are currently controlling digital forms of money and tolerating them in return of there item sellings, so there is no possibility of fall.
we can say that the crypto market having an big problem and issue that they need to handle and survived. but let me remind you that the crypto market will always encounter this kind of problem and in the end it only survived and the price are comeback. if we continue to support the cryptomarket i am sure that this is a big thing that can do in this industry. keep patience and keep supporting
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
August 18, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
a lot of known people say it and we tought it was just FUD BUT ITS HAPENING ALL COIN WITH FAKE PROJECTS ARE DROPPING IN PRICES
Pages:
Jump to: