Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 21. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
August 18, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
I never thought that the market would collapse. Recently, the market has been continuously falling, the price of Bitcoin and most altcoin has dropped a lot, this makes many investors panic. However, I believe this is just a price fluctuation of the market. The market will recover in the coming months. Besides, now is a great time for us to invest in the market. I will buy Bitcoin and some altcoin like Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano.

It looks like we are now in the Capitulation. Many prices are dropping so low.. Sellers are selling there tokens / coins almost for every price. But every time Crypto is getting up again  Smiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:34:55 PM
As I would see it, It's difficult to state that crypto will fall on the grounds that as long numerous individuals is utilizing digital money it won't crumple any longer. Be that as it may, it will more produce for the better of every one of us. Also, there is no reason to worry soon, as innovation never bites the dust, it might changes its composes and upgrades dropped by time, the same number of nations are currently controlling digital forms of money and tolerating them in return of there item sellings, so there is no possibility of fall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
I never thought that the market would collapse. Recently, the market has been continuously falling, the price of Bitcoin and most altcoin has dropped a lot, this makes many investors panic. However, I believe this is just a price fluctuation of the market. The market will recover in the coming months. Besides, now is a great time for us to invest in the market. I will buy Bitcoin and some altcoin like Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano.
Activity: 266
August 18, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
I believe that you should not worry about this! You should pay attention to the fact that bitcoin has been on the market for 10 years. And during this time he has done a lot. He was buried several times and all the time he was resurrected and continued to live and bring people profit. So be patient
Activity: 445
August 18, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
I do believe that it may but the possibility is small given that cryptos are just being adaot by different countries as of now. Indeed, the market is having difficulties at this moment and maybe at its worst state unlike last year wherein the market itself is at its peak. Things might be better soon and we should wait for it to happen and it is just patience which is needed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:08:57 PM
considering what is happening now with NEO, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, I think that the outcome is entirely possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 18, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
Undoubtedly, this market has been characterized by its high volatility, and the fact that it has not been regularized has allowed it to host a large number of projects that have resulted in fraud and masive scams. But that should not detract us from the fact that this market still has immense potential and it is to be expected that in these first steps of the market toward consolidation we will eventually see this type of setbacks and corrections.

That is something we must learn to deal with for a few more years, but I have no doubt that those who have enough emotional strength to endure it will be the ones who obtain the maximum long-term benefits.
Activity: 360
August 18, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
That's impossible. Cryptographic value decreases but not crash, I predict in 2019 it will grow stronger, you wait and see the results.
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
The crypto showcase like different markets has its high points and low points yet I dont trust that it will fall as though youre believing that it will disintegrate to nothing. I even anticipate that its getting more grounded.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
The price on the market is crashing, but I think that some cyrptos are not collapsing. Although they are decreasing the price, they don't belong to collapse. This condition in the bear market is one of the cycle in crypto. When the condition is better, the price is gonna be higher again. However of course, it will need more times.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 18, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
Now a days very critical situation of bitcoin and it's effecting the alt coins and ICOS and experts says it will recovery soon probably near next 2 or 1 month but the current situation giving the direction to the collapse let's see.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
Probably it will, someday. But, this moment, crypto is still surviving, trying to wake from its collapsing prices for some coins. We can see that many coins are growing into its green. The dropped prices occurred some days ago really drop our trust in crypto. However, we still have belief that crypto is still a promising and potential thing to participate. WIth this trust from everybody in the crypto, I think that crypto will be really difficult to collapse.

Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 06:53:26 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think this already happened today the market is really in big trouble and eventhough it encounters difficult situation but i still believe that time will come it recovers easily.
Activity: 165
August 18, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
The encryption market has nearly collapsed this year. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply this year. And it has not improved until now. I think the price of cryptocurrency is hard to pick up this year.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
August 18, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Crypto collapsed is indeed possible, seeing from a decentralized cryptocurrency because of this the crypto market could collapse at any time if no one else interested in being in that market.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
It seems to me that there are people who will not let this happen. After all, experienced and rich traders benefit from the fact that more and more newcomers are buying cryptocurrency..

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 18, 2018, 06:22:52 AM
I think that Marx opinion could be applied even in the crypto market. If you have too much offer, then the market goes down. When the price is low, then the investment start again. So I don't see the 'collapse' in the near future (but your/my own collapse is a different story and it is possible of course)
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 06:20:33 AM
It will be laughable if anyone should imagine that the crypto market will collapse, this is because the market is operated in a decentralized manner, that is devoid of any form of control by a sole individual or a group of individuals. unlike the traditional market system that the inflation and deflation in the market price is  been determined by a cable who regulates it to their favor at will.

Taking a retrospect from the wake of 2009 when the blockchain technology was formally launched for crypto business, there has been several attempts to pull down the market economy but considering the sophisticated technological buid-up of this online market system like the smart contracts, DApps and other software machines, it is impossible for it to collapse.

More so, despite the fall in the value of dominant alt coins like ethereum, and other coins in the crypto market, there are high hopes that the narratives will definitely change that coin holders and investors will both smile home for a favorable market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:14:59 AM
Yes we can not please the possibilities but for the Crypto market collapse? No, i think it wouldn't be happen. Yes also that sometimes market are in red but also it backs to green again, meaning it is the nature but not totally collapse.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
No the crypto will not collapse. The prices are low, it may go down more but the market will not collapse totally. With this huge amount of capital, it is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: