Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 26. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I understand that current market situation is not simple and easy to solve issues. But at the same time I suppose you would agree with me that it is possible to find good solutions even now (find good token)
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 01, 2018, 06:41:10 AM
It won't, even in a bear market the crypto market has been holding on fine so far. There is a lot that could happen though, unforseen circumstances that could lead to a massive crash as there is no way to tell what will happen but looking at the market now, there is every reason to believe that the crypto market could never collapse no matter what happens.
I also think that this will not happen. Yes, the market again fell a little, but the crypto currency has every chance of a good future.. So do not despair, everything is still ahead.
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
I certainly do not agree with this situation. The crypto grows day by day and develops itself. In recent months the volume of money from the market has decreased, but this is temporary for me. soon the charts on the market will be green.
But I do not believe in the fall of the crypto currency market, which has become an integral part of our world, and many also benefit from digital currency in everyday life, it is only a temporary decrease of capitalization, the market is cyclical. too early to judge crypto collapse.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:39:58 AM
I think the market will not collapse, because seeing the market growth is now also getting better, so I think the krypto market will grow better in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
I certainly do not agree with this situation. The crypto grows day by day and develops itself. In recent months the volume of money from the market has decreased, but this is temporary for me. soon the charts on the market will be green.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
It won't, even in a bear market the crypto market has been holding on fine so far. There is a lot that could happen though, unforseen circumstances that could lead to a massive crash as there is no way to tell what will happen but looking at the market now, there is every reason to believe that the crypto market could never collapse no matter what happens.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
July 31, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

the question
how ?
day by day, more project come and most of them already succeeded
ok , we cant deny about what happening on begninning of the year,
with no rules of all , i think something like that is normaly happening.
but, whatever happening, market still continue to recovery.
i just wondering, how will collapse if people still interest ,
and more people will came joining.
well ,its can be quick money, or a lot of money,
Activity: 42
July 31, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
Don't  believe it  the collapse of the crypto currency market, which has become an integral part of our world, and many also benefit from the digital currency in daily life, it is only a temporary decrease in capitalization,
Activity: 350
July 31, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
The crypto market may significantly decrease in volume, but it does not threaten to completely collapse. Too many big players are involved.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 31, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Crypto will not end for a long time so it is early to think about giving up crypto. Predictions for crypto are quite positive and it could not be bad news.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 02:54:53 AM
personally, I think if All will be fine and More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everyday activities. the technology behind cryptocurrency has just started to be applied in real use cases and I am sure the future is bright.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
Crypto market will collapse when it was no longer interested in crypto. However, this would not have been possible because of the very large crypto enthusiasts each year. even the crypto always comes up with new technology and innovation will certainly be much more promising for the future. so for crypto collapsed it is impossible.
Activity: 147
June 26, 2018, 11:15:43 PM
personally, I think these big players will allow it because they have invested billions of dollars that's why they will not let it collapse because they will lose huge amounts of investment. But the changes will not happen any time soon because the market has shown signs of recovery the good and the coins in the market will also get its value back.

Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
the essence of the article is not that all the coins will turn into 0, but that all the coins without significance will never grow after major falls
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
June 26, 2018, 11:10:09 PM
It is unlikely that this will happen. A strong drop in prices of course can be. But this does not mean the collapse of the market. But the current composition of the altcoins can change very much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 26, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Ofcourse i can discount the possibility about this fud because i am confident about the future of cryptocurrency and because the technology behind this are the key for this to happen.

Remember that we are the one who's controlling and making this community alive so if we will only trust the crypto and the technology behind this
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
This is the most worst thinking that the market will collapse, every financial market like stock markets etc in the world have it's ups and down, and this the time for crypto market to face some bad time but it will recover eventually
I think it's impossible for you to see for yourself now what many people do with the current crypto market downturn and I do not think the crypto market will collapse and so nowadays many people are investing and holding altcoins because they are waiting for altcoin prices and the return market they do all that to protect their altcoin and help pump the market

Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

No, it wont mate, the current market is just experiencing a normal dropdown and i think this is the most dropdown ever happen because the cryptos were all bloody. But no worries mate, this wont last long, bull run is coming. This is just a series of something that we need to get a hold of. Dont panic. Just buy and hold and in the right time, we're all gonna get profit from this.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 08:37:15 PM
I`d say that it`s highly unlikely. Blockchain technologies are good enough for our present imperfect world. The market will be more stable one day and we will be able to multiply our depos, but it wont be dead in my opinion. The whole industries are already there.

Who does want to kill the chiken that bring you golden eggs?
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:42:04 AM
I think the crypto market will collapse because what I know now many people who prefer to hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back stable because the market is also not yet stable and so the market has not risen yet
Pages:
Jump to: