Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 27. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
I think personally if Today I cannot predict market trends anymore. They increase less but decrease a lot. I think this is probably the most difficult time to invest in a coin. I think we should hold them to help the market grow again and I do not think there will be more collapse in the future, recovery will come.

Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:04:31 AM
I do not believe that if Cryptocurrency will collapse, Crypto will continue to grow and grow larger. that is my belief, because we can see the development of Crypto this past year very rapidly.
Activity: 152
June 24, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
personally, I think if All will be fine and More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everyday activities.
the technology behind cryptocurrency has just started to be applied in real use cases and I am sure the future is bright.

Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 05:08:20 AM
Before the crypto money world, everybody says that this is the balloon. It is obvious that there is no such thing as long time. I am convinced that the projects that I do not believe in the words of Çökecek are very good and very useful for humanity.
Activity: 94
June 23, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
If you read the news I'm definitely convinced that it will not collapse. Just a few information for you right now:
Nvidia’s CEO Bullish on Crypto, Intel Files Patent To Reduce Mining Energy Use, etc.

• ​​Nvidia’s CEO bullish on cryptocurrencies as a means of value exchange, mainstream media interview shows
  • Car manufacturer Audi is testing Blockchain technology for its physical and financial distribution processing.
  • Intel has filed a patent for a Bitcoin mining hardware accelerator that would reduce the amount of electricity used in cryptocurrency mining.
  • Marketing automation platform Mailchimp will reportedly shut down all accounts related to cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings, exchanges, news, books, events, and announcements.
  • In addition to Bitcoin’s woes, traditional stock markets saw their worst period since January 2016 for the five days ending March 25.

More and more companies are supporting Blockchain and Blockchain-based technology which will lead to a new uprising. I'm sure about that.
And in this special market situation it's great to see so much coins and token which are performing really good and fighting this bear market. I'm glad I jumped up early enough on Lympo's journey to the top of the Blockchain Tokens. You really have to consider this one, have a look at it. Smiley

I believe in this.  There are alot of companies that are supporting blockchains.  Some even use cryptocurrency to buy some products and at the same time, many invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptomarket can collapse but it has a low probability of collapsing.  Since there are a lot of project that is using crypto currency or includes cryptocurrency.  As long as the crypto currency is used,  needed or included in projects and experiments then it won,'t collapse easily.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
The future of cryptocurrencies are really bright and there's no such thing as collapse, Try to imagine the the money circulating supply? how does it trade on Forex? with cryptocurrency you can imagine an all in one ecosystem gold,money and assets supply with it's technology blockchain.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 05:34:44 PM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I do not find this to be news at all, most icos fail before one year the only reason why you see many coins in the market is because we see coins appearing everyday and replacing those that died, only the coins which are original and have a strong user base can survive for the long term, so when you are investing make sure to invest for the long term only in projects that are worth it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
Crypto market won't collapse, there is no need for panic. we already saw several times price went down and later rocketed high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
June 19, 2018, 04:28:08 PM
Of course not, there’s no valid reason that cryptocurrency market will collapse in this industry because they are systematic and the transaction of the business is properly function.
Activity: 28
June 19, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
I really hope not, although i do worry.  I saw the dot com bubble burst and that wasn't pretty.

Crypto COULD play a big part our future, but at the minute it is not well regulated and more alike to the wild west.  Mainstream still believe there is only BTC and that crypto is used by crooks and scammers only - we have a way to go yet...................
Activity: 144
June 19, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

No, crypto market will not collapse, crypto is very strong and also popular, so the crypto market will not collapse, this is only a temporary decrease and will also increase again.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

You can not disregard the possibility of ruining dollar, EURO, nobody knows what gonna happen in couple of years.
If yes how and where Market Cap: $289 758 623 667 (19/06/2018) disappear?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
June 19, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Cryptography has a bright future! Now more and more projects are coming out and starting their activities, we need to give a little time to this all! Many minds from all over the world began to do this, believe these people know what and how!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 19, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and can grow or fall. there is nothing critical about it and it is not worth to dwell on it
Activity: 364
June 19, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
I do not believe in the collapse of the crypto currency market, which has become an integral part of our world, and many also benefit from the digital currency in daily life, it is only a temporary decrease in capitalization, the market is cyclical. too early to judge crypto to collapse.
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 02:16:17 PM
unlikely crypto market will collapse indeed the market price is currently falling due to the act of hackers, in the year 2018 this exchange in japan and korea has been hacked by hackers it seems this is what makes the market fall but that does not mean the market collapsed
Activity: 292
June 19, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Yes it can and it has happen before also so there is nothing which is new to us.One more think the market is already down and in that chances of crashing is less.But still i would advice not to invest some real big money in crypto in next few months and whatever you are investing please diversify it to reduce the risk.
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
Alright, nothing is impossible meaning everything is possible, so the "zero" cryptocurrency level might appear, but there is less than 1% for it. Even though I am looking at the topic very skeptical, because even now we can see the stabilization.
In fact, the blockchain attracts attention only from the cryptocurrency. Because money is now a concern for all. In fact, technology needs money, so it all started with cryptocurrency. In the future, it will be the most reliable channel of communication between everyone and everything.
Activity: 448
June 19, 2018, 01:41:52 PM
Goldman sachs does tell the truth this time, many projects almost 90% are definetely going to fail. 2017 was the begining so things might be seen positive right now but look at the market 3-5 years later.
Activity: 28
June 19, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
I dont believe in the collapse of crypto market. There is long term investment of people in cryptocurrency. So there is hope for future.
Pages:
Jump to: