Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 25. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:09:13 AM
Of course everyone has the right to express their opinion, I believe that the crypto market is now rolling back down to the bitcoin when it reaches the bottom, it turns around and starts to rise, after which the entire market will crypt up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I don't believe such news, the popularity of cryptocurrency is growing and a huge number of projects in this area suggests that there will be a huge growth in the blockchain and cryptocurrency areas in the near future
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 08:03:13 AM
I've also heard some news about the collapse but i think its false news its never happened .
Activity: 120
August 12, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
I believe this market will not collapse. I am still maintaining positive encryption. I firmly believe that this market will have better development in the future. Bitcoin was created to counter the government and fight inflation. I believe that waiting for this industry is even more Perfect, then it will be valued by people.

Just like what Warren Buffet said, there is a chance that within ten years, cryptocurrency will collapse. But that was also his prediction before with Amazon, and it didn't happen. So I don't think his prediction would happen in crypto.
Activity: 103
August 12, 2018, 07:29:38 AM
Why are you asking this question? Why do you think the cryptocurrency market will collapse? I think that cryptocurrency will never collapse. This is a new kind of technology. It will only become better and better with the development of society. We only need to wait patiently. Other things don't require us to worry about it.
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
Its a global market. Without a catastrophic global disaster it can't collapse.
Activity: 103
August 12, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse. This is a very advanced technology. It will continue to improve with the development of society. I have seen tremendous development potential in encryption. I believe in the daily life of people. Encryption is universal, we only need to wait patiently
Activity: 23
August 12, 2018, 07:21:50 AM
Well a market stability depends on its buyer and seller. As long as there are buyer and seller it will live.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 07:20:26 AM
With great popularity factor cryptomarket will never collapse. Its very difficult.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
I don't think so.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:17:23 PM
the market will stay alive as long as there are a buyer and seller crypto. and I think the market will be increasingly good development for some time in the future. Indeed this time is hard enough to receive market circumstances that as currently without a meaningful increase in prices. But even so, the market is still there and still stands.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
Well, taking into account that there are thousands of crypto projects with their own coins/tokens, so claiming that "most of them will die" is not a controversial claim. If most of them parish, there is still 100+ of them that will probably survive.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
While the possibility of this even occurring might not be exactly ruled out, I would like to think that there is a better chance of survival for cryptocurrency than its death. It has become even more unpredictable, especially with its recent market trends, but a lot of us still have faith in it that it would wax stronger after this phase and would be on for a long time.
Activity: 146
August 09, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
I believe this market will not collapse. This is a very promising market. Although it may not be perfect at present, I believe that it will do better in the future, and its role in people will gradually become known. I believe that more people will pay attention to and invest in this industry in the future.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
It's hard to say that crypto will collapse because as long many people is using cryptocurrency it will not collapse anymore. But it will more develop for the better of all of us.
Activity: 120
August 09, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I believe this market will not collapse. I am still maintaining positive encryption. I firmly believe that this market will have better development in the future. Bitcoin was created to counter the government and fight inflation. I believe that waiting for this industry is even more Perfect, then it will be valued by people.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 10:16:20 AM
There is no such chance to collapse the huge market like cryptos.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
Although there always will be ups and down. I think it will never happen.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
Well, in recent times cryptos are very popular and gained huge amount of market capacity. I think its very very hard to collapse.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
It will be possible when the majority of participants of the cryptomarket will give up crypto at all. From the other side there are not any premises for this.
Pages:
Jump to: