Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 29. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
April 30, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
Cryptocurrency trends is not very easy to predict, What happens today may be a very different case tomorrow, This instability, together with its high volatility makes it had to predict what will happen to the market in the near future, I however believe that the market will not cllapse anytime soon, due to the positive value recovery made by the coins recently.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 30, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
Whats the furor all about by just one opinion by goldman sachs!
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
The crypto market like other markets has its ups and downs but I dont believe that it will collapse as if youre thinking that it will crumble to nothing. I even foresee that its getting stronger.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 30, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I am sure the cryptocurrency market will never crumble, I can not find any reason to kill the crypto now. The era of cryptocurrency has just started, with the benefits that it gives us, I believe in the next few years this market will grow strongly. At present, the market is in a difficult period, Bitcoin and altcoin prices are going down sharply, but I believe that this is just a market fluctuation that will soon recover and stabilize in the next few months.
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
I dont think these big players will allow it,because they have invested billions of dollars that is why they arent going to let it collapse as they are going to lose big amount of investments.It might be down or in a bearish trend but it doesnt mean that the whole market is going to come to its end,small corrections are occuring most of the time which is why we need to focus.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
But in general the market may decline due to negative news but now turns into a positive trend everywhere, which is strong enough to make the market greatly increased every day, the first volume of insider interest in crypto increases every day making it a little happy everyone saw the good trend for crypto , two large-scale adopters are taking place among big companies in making it a very promising business in the future, seeing the potential it has for making people successful in it, it will not make the market collapse, but the market will get stronger over time and trust of every society.
Activity: 199
April 29, 2018, 07:31:17 PM
I do not believe that if Cryptocurrency will collapse, Crypto will continue to grow and grow larger. that is my belief, because we can see the development of Crypto this past year very rapidly.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 07:24:02 PM
We know better than to write things off in the crypto market, anything is possible anytime including the ,market fall. its however less likely to happen anytime soon as the market has shown good recovery signs over a period of time, the coins are regaining value and its just a matter of time till the prices are stabilized.

For me cryptocurrency will not collapse since we all know that it's nature to be volatile. I believe that it's not like a bubble although there are some currency which are vanished But it's better to invest in a very reliable crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum .
Activity: 448
April 29, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
We know better than to write things off in the crypto market, anything is possible anytime including the ,market fall. its however less likely to happen anytime soon as the market has shown good recovery signs over a period of time, the coins are regaining value and its just a matter of time till the prices are stabilized.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 29, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Everything is possible in the market so there might be a possibility to it that it might happen. As of these days, there are many manipulators, so what can you expect if they started to do it again. But thinking about of a crash in a cryptocurrency is beyond of my imagination, it might take some time to make it happen and i don't know what's that person is talking. Maybe he's right some may crash but not too many.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
April 29, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

People will also thinking of that as it have possibilities to happen, but it surely take more years since crypto is now getting started to fully established. It only be one reason that could make crypto collapsed if isn't give a substantial performance to us or it won't give benefits anymore.
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
April 29, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
A negative thought comes from members who have no faith in the cryptocurrencies market. People always think that this market will not be potential in the future due to exchange rate instability. But in my opinion, Blockchain technology along with the cryptos market will revolutionize the use of digital currency on the Internet in the future.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 07:00:35 PM
Yes, it may collapse but not to zero because crypto has real technology behind it - blockchain. The bubble can burst in the future but I believe it will be way beyond the price levels we see now. It's still so new and with a lot of potential to grow. That's normal, people sometimes get super excited about new technology or skyrocketing prices and that can lead to a bubble like dotcom bubble. Thing to remember is invest wisely. Many tech companies survived through the dotcom bubble. Again, because they had real value. The same can happen here. Shitcoins will die sooner or later and only stronger coins will survive.
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
IMO not going to happen unless those big player are going to abandon the market which is impossible because these big players or financial institutions wont stop the market,because they can easily make a lot of money thru this market manipulations which they have created to that most of the people are going to get panicked,when the prices are dragged down they are going to to buyback from the bottom.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

Extremely unlikely, best not to listen to main stream media to be frank.

We all know that it is cryptocurrency's nature to be volatile, with its existence I doubt that crypto will collapse. A lot of people beginning to realise how big of an opportunity there is between bisiness and blockchain. There are Top currency  like Bitcoin , Ethereum  and ripple are some of the most well known and talked about cryptocurrency with largest market caps. I strongly believe this will recover over time.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
Nothing is certain because change occurs regularly. Expect something new and better came out and wipes off crypto market. Just the way crypto wiped out shares investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
April 29, 2018, 06:48:38 PM
Not going to happen unless allowed by the big players which is undoubtly not going to happen as these billionaires wont allow their investments to be wasted which is why im sure that this market will stay for good.It wont collapse easily because our market is being backed up now by these financial institution such as wallstreet and CME group.
Activity: 99
April 29, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

Soon as the government ban the cryptocurrency, there is a possibility that the market will collapse. I believe that no matter what will do, we cannot prevent the tendency of cryptocurrency to decline specially, as of now that there are government who don't want cryptocurrency to exist. But, if we have solidarity, government can't eliminate cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
April 29, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Extremely unlikely, best not to listen to main stream media to be frank.
Activity: 406
April 29, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
this is never. They will not collapse when the world knows them and some countries accept them for the payment of goods and services. So this market will never collapse as the number of investors increases.
Pages:
Jump to: