Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 24. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
The fate of digital currencies are extremely brilliant and there's no such thing as fall, Try to envision the cash circling supply? how can it exchange on Forex? with digital currency you can envision an across the board environment gold,money and resources supply with it's innovation blockchain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
no i don't think so there is a some good project in the spâce but also alot of scam to be safe you must separate scam from trustworthy blockchain  application
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 09:17:23 AM
I hope that this is not the case that the crypto market remains strong, it will not collapse, many people seek income in crypto, hopefully crypto will survive until any time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
a few months ago, many doubted whether the crypt could survive  a strong market dump, but now there is no special reason to think so. I am sure that  the most difficult time we have already experienced
This is the hard time that crypto market are suffering in bearish trend. Even price dropping it doesnt mean it will collapse. As long users exists and do support the benefits of a certain crypto it will survive in the market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
August 12, 2018, 09:11:15 AM
I think crypto market will never collapse because cryptocurrency have been proven that it's usable because it is been used by many people, big companies, and even banks uses blockchain technology because cryptocurrency has a bright solution for our problem in our society.
I agree.I'm pretty sure that cryptocurrency market won't collapse after all the struggles that it had been through and still stands strong up to the present.Yes it may experience a long dump in the market but
Activity: 111
August 12, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
indeed nothing is impossible and all can happen. but I am curious, what is your reason so that you are very confident that the market can collapse?

He's not saying that he is 100% sure that the market will collapse. He's just saying (I think) that you can never discount the possibility that the market could collapse. Personally, I don't think it will.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
a few months ago, many doubted whether the crypt could survive  a strong market dump, but now there is no special reason to think so. I am sure that  the most difficult time we have already experienced
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
I think crypto market will never collapse because cryptocurrency have been proven that it's usable because it is been used by many people, big companies, and even banks uses blockchain technology because cryptocurrency has a bright solution for our problem in our society.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
I don't think so.
me too,I don't think the crypto market will collapse, even though the current situation is bad
Crypto enthusiasts are increasing every year
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
Crypto market is not going to collapse in any way. The downturn going on in the market is just temporary and will recover soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Well a market stability depends on its buyer and seller. As long as there are buyer and seller it will live.
Yes, this market only collapsed when no one invested in it, no liquidity. Without supply and demand, it will die. But let it happen to the market at the moment is impossible. Even this market is not popular, this is the beginning of the market
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
August 12, 2018, 08:36:26 AM
I do not think that this will happen in our time. Imagine if I told you that the Internet at any time can mute? - Bullshit? Is it not right? Here and with the market кpиптoвaлют also, anybody to it will not allow to collapse, especially while it is small as the child.
Activity: 314
August 12, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
I'm not sure the Cryptocurrency market will collapse, indeed the price of Bitcoin as the main coin in Cryptocurrency is experiencing a price decline, and this is also followed by other altcoins. but I think this is a common thing in Cryptocurrency. we must remain confident and optimistic, if the prices of other bitcoin and Crypto will rise again. my advice, don't panic and keep thinking positively about the progress and development of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
This could happen. a decline has occurred this year. you can see the volume in coinmarketcap. it might be the effect of the rejection that made the price decline.
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 12, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
I think there is a possibilty that it could Maybe collapse. If you just have a look at the past you can see the Dotcom bubble as a Pretty nicee example for an hard crash
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:26:42 AM
Market is in a bad shape today but it will not collapse.
Activity: 45
August 12, 2018, 08:25:35 AM
The collapse of crypto market will not be happened ever.
Activity: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:24:40 AM
Rumor of crypto collapse is in air but I think we should not believe this rumor.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
If the crypto market falls, the future will fall too.
Activity: 59
August 12, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I think the market will never die. because crypto continues to grow day by day and will never become extinct. and as long as the internet in this world still exists crypto will remain alive. because the internet is access to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: