Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse - page 31. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 01, 2018, 06:43:08 AM
sometimes when something is plagued the only way to get rid of that plague is to cut the infection out and throw it away.
well we can't just kill the altcoin market and restart it from the beginning but what can happen is that the bubbles that have formed so far which has given altcoins fake values can burst so the prices of each altcoin drop hard to normal realistic levels then we can hope for a more healthy market afterwards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 06:37:39 AM
They won't collapse. We are so early in the cryptocurrency revolution that you don't even imagine. We still have to go all that road from earth to moon. The adoption is very low and the tech behind cryptocurrencies are just now starting to get implemented in real use-cases! The future is bright! Wink

You are optimistic- good for you!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
April 01, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
They won't collapse. We are so early in the cryptocurrency revolution that you don't even imagine. We still have to go all that road from earth to moon. The adoption is very low and the tech behind cryptocurrencies are just now starting to get implemented in real use-cases! The future is bright! Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
If you read the news I'm definitely convinced that it will not collapse. Just a few information for you right now:
Nvidia’s CEO Bullish on Crypto, Intel Files Patent To Reduce Mining Energy Use, etc.

• ​​Nvidia’s CEO bullish on cryptocurrencies as a means of value exchange, mainstream media interview shows
  • Car manufacturer Audi is testing Blockchain technology for its physical and financial distribution processing.
  • Intel has filed a patent for a Bitcoin mining hardware accelerator that would reduce the amount of electricity used in cryptocurrency mining.
  • Marketing automation platform Mailchimp will reportedly shut down all accounts related to cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings, exchanges, news, books, events, and announcements.
  • In addition to Bitcoin’s woes, traditional stock markets saw their worst period since January 2016 for the five days ending March 25.

More and more companies are supporting Blockchain and Blockchain-based technology which will lead to a new uprising. I'm sure about that.
And in this special market situation it's great to see so much coins and token which are performing really good and fighting this bear market. I'm glad I jumped up early enough on Lympo's journey to the top of the Blockchain Tokens. You really have to consider this one, have a look at it. Smiley
April 01, 2018, 06:07:02 AM
This is the most worst thinking that the market will collapse, every financial market like stock markets etc in the world have it's ups and down, and this the time for crypto market to face some bad time but it will recover eventually

It’s a possibility bright ass! The market cap is down approximately 70 percent in a market that is brand new!
I love cryptos but have take things seriously in this unregulated space.
When there is money involved you need to look at every angle.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 06:05:04 AM
I hope its will not... Lots of people will loose their money and the source to earn valuable coins and tokens. Crypto forever !
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 01, 2018, 06:00:12 AM
This is the most worst thinking that the market will collapse, every financial market like stock markets etc in the world have it's ups and down, and this the time for crypto market to face some bad time but it will recover eventually
April 01, 2018, 05:56:34 AM
Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
indeed nothing is impossible and all can happen. but I am curious, what is your reason so that you are very confident that the market can collapse?

BTC peaked at 20K, all those who got involved from 5K-20K have now been wiped out. Those that have watched their money and dreams wiped out are now gun shy. Without institutional investors this market has little hope!
A market cap of 250 billion might sound a lot but it’s not.
April 01, 2018, 05:50:32 AM
All will be Okey. More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everydays activity. In Korea and Japaniese we have net of shops, that have some agreement with cryptoexchanges and they will use crypto and fiat both to sell their productions.

Without institutional investors Cryptos have no hope. I love cryptos but have to look at this realistically. I want to invest substantial sums of money into the market but everywhere I turn there is more bad news.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
indeed nothing is impossible and all can happen. but I am curious, what is your reason so that you are very confident that the market can collapse?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
All will be Okey. More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everydays activity. In Korea and Japaniese we have net of shops, that have some agreement with cryptoexchanges and they will use crypto and fiat both to sell their productions.
April 01, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: