Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 9. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Most of us investors have fear of losing too much, also do i have invested on btc but im not going to wait that 2020 before i pull out, if i have earned already ill take it then invest again when market down..  Just play your money wisely and believe on your own skills more than following such predictions.. 
Activity: 322
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

That is not possible that bitcoins will reach that huge amount of value because the prices of bitcoins today has barely reach $19k dollar but we can still hope for that to happen and create more news about cryptocurrency in order for bitcoins to earn more investors.
Activity: 182
There's a bit more to it. If BTC truly became mainstream - as in it was the only currency in use in the entire world, then the price would fluctuate proportionally to world population fluctuations.

If the population increased forever, then the price of BTC would increase forever. If the population started decreasing, then so would the price of BTC.

If you factor out the speculation in BTC right now, the only thing (and I don't say 'only' to diminish the importance) giving BTC its value is the fact that there are a finite number of coins that will ever exist and it's user base has been constantly increasing
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
It's unlikely that Bitcoin price will increase forever, but I'm quite confident anyway that there are great margins of growth in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In my opinion, it is unlikely that your bitcoin price will increase forever. It may increase continuously depending on the purchasing power in the electronic money market. If many people play and speculate hoarding, the price will increase but at some stage the price will drop. When there are many scammers, this is also a risk when playing bitcoin, you can lose.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15

There are such a significant number of hypothesis on what will be the estimation of Btc in the future. The estimation of Btc is so unstable. Now and again it becomes high and at times it tumbles down. Btc esteem won't increase forever there will come a period that it will fall.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no you cannot say the prices of bitcoins always increases...... rather it depends on demand and supply of bitcoins availability............
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Bitcoin, most likely, will grow in price with its inherent volatility, with large price fluctuations. It will necessarily reach its highest point in the price. Only I do not think that after that he will rest on the laurels of the winner. Apparently after some. news information, he will quickly begin to fall in price, until again he returns to his usual price. Therefore, we are unlikely to see a time when its price will be long stable in the area of its top price point.
Activity: 93
No one can predict if bitcoin will increase forever.because bitcoin price now is not stable for now but who can say that we never know if bitcoin price will increase or will be stable

Well said! Yes agree, we cant predict the price of a bitcoin. It could be increase or decrease.
Activity: 106
I think it will. First, the supply is limited while the demand is increasing. But I'm not saying that bitcoin will just rally upwards, it will dip just like any other market. But on average, we can say that the value is increasing over time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
It is hard to believe that bitcoin will just continiously rise, There are so many factors that make the bitcoin fall. One is that some governments start banning of bitcoin in their country, the hackers are doing their best to steal money from those who is working hard just to earn. And there are so many negative news which creates FUD those are some factors that makes bitcoin falls down. Which is why Bitcoin will never rise continiously forever.
Activity: 244
Before the new block chain technology is present, the price of bitcoin will be steadily increasing. The price of bitcoin is very unstable, it is always up and down, and is affected by many factors. Perhaps it has been growing since 2009 when it was born, but I think there are too many unexpected things. Bitcoin is also the same. Maybe one day it will be of little value. Maybe one day there will be another coin to replace it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not forever, there will always be dips and bear markets like the ones we are going through now and they will last for a while, so far some have lasted up to two years.But the price will always go back up.
That actually remains to be seen because no one can actually predict the future in the first place but I am very skeptical that it is going to continue to rise for ever but anything can happen and that will make investors continue to invest into bitcoins.
Activity: 308
I think this time the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing and rising to the peak. After the past few days, bitcoin has gradually stabilized and confirmed its strength in the cryptocurrency market. Today, the price of bitcoin increased to $ 8,956.44 (a 3.6% increase). This is an increase over the past few days. The market is gradually warming up.
Activity: 103
Not forever, there will always be dips and bear markets like the ones we are going through now and they will last for a while, so far some have lasted up to two years.But the price will always go back up.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
many people say the prize will go up and many say it will go down .....
but no one can say exactly what will happens next ..... Mostyl the news about the Coins makes the charts ....

kind regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 14

I don't think it's possible. If the price of bitcoin keeps growing, it will soon surpass $1 million. But I don't think that bitcoin can reach $1 million. There's no growing currency in the whole market, and its price is not stable.
You are definitely right about that. It is impossible that the bitcoin will just increase and increase as the time passe by. Its instability will not guarantee the increase of price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
The first thing you need to understand is that bitcoin price and market is very volatile and at that it price is subject to Chang at any time and at that the price can not continue to rise at every time there is what is call price correction at this help to correct chat movement which will never allowed the chart to move in one direction.
Activity: 98

I don't think it's possible. If the price of bitcoin keeps growing, it will soon surpass $1 million. But I don't think that bitcoin can reach $1 million. There's no growing currency in the whole market, and its price is not stable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
No one can predict the exact market trends precisely, likewise no one can predict the future price of BTC. BTC started its journey from 0.009 USD in 2009 and touched 19000 USD in Dec 2017, this journey from 0.009 to 19000 has many ups and down in his decade-old history. One million right now seems to be an exaggerated figure but who knows BTC may touch that barrier one day.
Pages:
Jump to: