Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 3. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I think it will probably continue to rise but with a long time well, because the prediction in the year skarang also still not stable, even the price even down
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
The bitcoin price will be up and down and I think it's a good opportunity to buy when the price drops and sells when the price goes up because it can make you a lot of money. Long-term bitcoin prices are obviously always rising in price but for the short run the price of bitcoin will never always go up
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
The good thing is that a larger adoption is going to happen, I don't have any kind of doubt about it, bitcoin is already better than most of the remittance services around the world, soon enough bitcoin is going to be better than most credit cards around the world with the lightning network, when people see that they are able to send money all over the world almost instantly for a very cheap fee they're going to adopt it.

I don't think we can relate credit card directly to bitcoin. They have different function.
I know that bitcoin can be used as a currency but I think it would be having a different approach with credit card because it is from the bank and bitcoin is not entitle to be used in a bank. Maybe, instead of credit card, bank can be used.

If we check the price of gold, there is a continuous rise. But it's limited and the momentum of it was slown down. Bitcoin's price should rise with time beacuse there is a real demand to it.

People are eagerly buying bitcoin and they see this as a great investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
The good thing is that a larger adoption is going to happen, I don't have any kind of doubt about it, bitcoin is already better than most of the remittance services around the world, soon enough bitcoin is going to be better than most credit cards around the world with the lightning network, when people see that they are able to send money all over the world almost instantly for a very cheap fee they're going to adopt it.

I don't think we can relate credit card directly to bitcoin. They have different function.
I know that bitcoin can be used as a currency but I think it would be having a different approach with credit card because it is from the bank and bitcoin is not entitle to be used in a bank. Maybe, instead of credit card, bank can be used.
Activity: 28
I think end this the year
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
prices will not always increase, there will come a period when they stop their growth nothing lasts forever even in the world of crypto
There's is not definite answer to the OP because we no longer know how many years or decades bitcoin will exist. We are not in the future yet there is always next generations that we can say. My prediction in my own opinion it will rise but like you said there is a period that they will stop growing by considering some ther factors as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
prices will not always increase, there will come a period when they stop their growth nothing lasts forever even in the world of crypto
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon.

These predictions come from people who have an optimistic attitude toward the growth/development of bitcoin in the future just as much as I do now.

So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

It would be foolish to sell bitcoin when the price is low as it is today, you should join us for bitcoin for a long time because the bitcoin price will grow and we'll see the $ 1 million as you mentioned.
Activity: 317
if I think with more and more people jumping in bitcoin world, then I think btc will be better this year, and I think it will be better in the coming years, let alone european society now bend to switch to btc, I think will become a big influence

It should rise for next few years so that people who had being investing and waiting for their returns can make those significant money for themselves and later if some thing new coin or different technology comes then the value of this will start dipping and thus after few years nobody might be buying it as well.

In the law of the market, the market will never only move in one direction, always down or always up because it will run to both sides. Yes, it is true. I do not get the logic and principle that anyone uses if they say that bitcoin prices can go up forever
Activity: 94
The price of currency reflects supply and demand. Supply and demand are finite, therefore price is finite and cannot rise to infinity or fall to zero.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
according to my experience in the world of trading if you see daily bitcoin prices do not always increase, sometimes the price is corrected to make the price down but if you look from year to year bitcoin price is true always experience price increases.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so the price will never go up forever, there's always pressure that keeps prices down and it happens in the beginning of the year until last april, but I'm glad the price is already recovering and is now close to $ 10,000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
No, it is not possible to keep on increasing its price, we people should move according to market how people are reacting to the market. In Bitcoin, there are huge crises in terms of price we have to accept it and hold it until the certain period when Bitcoin price start increasing. People who don't have knowledge Bitcoin cannot increase it's price every time.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
As you have said, it is just a prediction so meaning they could be right, they could be wrong. No one exactly knows what were going to happen in the upcoming years or the future of btc. All are just prediction/speculation based on what is the current situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

No it will not increase forever obiviously, the market is volatility, if the market will just increase always then there is no way for investors to hoard a huge amount of coins and earn profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Activity: 336
Bitcoin price increases because it is decentralised and limited supply and lot of demand so the price keeps increases whenever possible pump occur in market we can expect bitcoin end 1 million in next 5 years
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest some $ in it.. This just brings the value higher. So let's hope new $ will always flow into the "river" and we will end up on the moon Smiley

Definitely! Media have good contribution for bitcoin as well as long as used intentionally for good. One example is spreading positive article about bitcoin instead of negative news that are very unrealistic and biased. Through spreading positive post or news about bitcoin, this strategy will raise market for bitcoin and value will continue to increase.
Actually, we hold huge part of spreading good news about bitcoin. We all need to have sincerity in doing so.
No, the price of Bitcoin is not a constant and specific value but a fluctuated and valuable value. Before some days the price was low and suddenly the price started increase and same as happen the price increased from 6 thousand dollar to 9 thousand dollar gradually. Now the price is stable around 9 thousand dollar so it will must give you the benefit if you want to sell or you can wait even more to increase the price more and get profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
within the scope of bitcoin, increase (bullish) and decline (bearish) and stability (sideways) in the price of bitcoin was a natural thing, then will Bitcoin price increase forever ?  I don't think it is possible because there is always a fluctuation in the bitcoin market that will always change the bitcoin price own . then with relate to that prediction, I doubt it will happen but I wish it would happen because as fellow bitcoin holders we expect it. and my suggestions of bitcoin will continue to rise (the price) but not as significant as last year's only slight increase
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
bitcoin prices will not increase forever and also will not forever have low prices because bitcoin prices are fluctuating and will have a constantly changing price that is hard to predict and that's the risk in bitcoin so we have to dare to deal with those risks
Pages:
Jump to: