Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 4. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Talking about bitcoin just as we talk about a person's fate all have their respective lines in their journey. Every human being they are not always rich nor are they forever poor. Likewise with bitcoin, bitcoin prices will not remain high forever and vice versa, bitcoin prices will not low forever.

These are all economic systems that rotate automatically, and influence each other. So, our role in creating ups and downs of prices, of course is our investment behavior. If this awareness's massive and widespread means we have been actively participating in maintaining the stability of bitcoin prices in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
maybe bitcoin is hard to predict about its price development, the frequent instability in current prices is common, but I'm sure that bitcoin next year will find a phase where bitcoin prices will be expensive and rise more than they are at this price.

You can survive in mid-2018 the price will rise higher, given the current bitcoin users in my country very much, so I'm sure prices will rise higher. And if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, you can get now because the current bitcoin price is low, it's for me very profitable to get a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
I'd say none can really predict the future, but one can analyse the past and the present.  And with the analytical predictions of the few who dared to speak out their minds, it seems the future is looking bright for bitcoin.

For it to increase forever? I'd say no one has control on that and with any type of investment so to say.

Perhaps it would be wise for you to make analytical decision and stay away from greed so that profit can be made when possible and avoid unnecessary lose too.
Forever is not definite , so its not definite also in terms of bitcoin, it not always increase instead it just moving based on the markets demand, volatility still unknown.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I don't believe the price of the bitcoin will become $1 milliom dollars in the future or in the year of 2020 because that price is a huge amount and even you wait few years or decades it is impossible in reality. Not always the price of the bitcoin increasing because most of the time last few month ago the price decreasing buy now the price increasinh again and that's good to us who have bitcoin in the wallet.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I'd say none can really predict the future, but one can analyse the past and the present.  And with the analytical predictions of the few who dared to speak out their minds, it seems the future is looking bright for bitcoin.

For it to increase forever? I'd say no one has control on that and with any type of investment so to say.

Perhaps it would be wise for you to make analytical decision and stay away from greed so that profit can be made when possible and avoid unnecessary lose too.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
We have to remember price of bitcoin is rise and fall it does'nt stagnant or stable. Even the trends before it is always up and low. Were not sure ahead the future's of bitcoin since price is fluctuates. Hence, let's hope the demand would continues as the price could grow.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
A wise man once told me, "No one lives forever and Nothing lasts forever." Words to live and die by. If you believe otherwise, I have a castle in Spain that I want to sell to you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
if I think with more and more people jumping in bitcoin world, then I think btc will be better this year, and I think it will be better in the coming years, let alone european society now bend to switch to btc, I think will become a big influence

It should rise for next few years so that people who had being investing and waiting for their returns can make those significant money for themselves and later if some thing new coin or different technology comes then the value of this will start dipping and thus after few years nobody might be buying it as well.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
maybe bitcoin is hard to predict about its price development, the frequent instability in current prices is common, but I'm sure that bitcoin next year will find a phase where bitcoin prices will be expensive and rise more than they are at this price.

For the long term bitcoin prices are very clear will print the highest price in every year. And the bitcoin price will always go up but for the short run the bitcoin price will go down
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
as per the demand for Bitcoin it is posed to growth due to limited supply and price can touch 100000 dollars and even more looking at price demand and expectation of bitcoin traders
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Bitcoin is virtual in nature.Sometimes the prices rises and sometimes the prices fall down.These type of fluctuations are very common in bitcoin.No one can predict that whether the prices keep on increasing in coming years or not.It simply depends on the numbers of investors that invest in bitcoin.More the number of investors buy the bitcoin more will the market prices.Bitcoin market value can never  be stable.Various factors affect the price of bitcoin.So we cannot predicate that whether these factors will favour the price of bitcoin or not.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Bitcoin's price is unpredictable and price fluctuation is inevitable. This is one of the reasons why it is risky investing in Bitcoin. However, sometimes we need to take that risk because of the good prize in the end. So We need to accept the fact that Bitcoin price will go up or go down. If you did have an investment, you just have to analyze the market trend and sometimes trust your instincs when to sell it.
No, this is false to assume the price of Bitcoin go towards increase forever is not true. The reason is very clear due to its nature if fluctuations according to the market demand and the positive image of it. Bitcoin fell down if there is no one out there in market that can buy it and thus Bitcoin can be finished forever we can like this too.

But we know that Bitcoin is never changing up into another material or its establishment will not happen ever. These fluctuations will happen again and again in future until the price become stable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is extremely volatile. I think we will see some kind of stabilization when governments will try to take control over crypto.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
if I think with more and more people jumping in bitcoin world, then I think btc will be better this year, and I think it will be better in the coming years, let alone european society now bend to switch to btc, I think will become a big influence
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think not, bitcoin prices are fluctuating and will not increase forever, because bitcoin prices sometimes go down and require correction so it will give investors an opportunity to buy bitcoin then the price will definitely rise again so it will get profit, I think that's the work of the currency digital
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hey, Bitcoin has already started its bullish drive couple of weeks before and it is gaining its position steadily. You can see the awesome growth of Bitcoin and the steady price rise is really spectacular. Bitcoin price grew almost $1000 within a day or two last week. Hopefully this year end Bitcoin would reach at least $6000 as predicted by most of the experts.
The price of Bitcoin is not fixed and not stable all the year because it is dependant on the demand of people to buy the coins and increase the price. The more the demand increases the more the market price will increase and go high as the supply will increase and hence the price will automatically shift to higher value more than its previous longest jump. So, it is not a constant value it is a fluctuated value and the decisions are ours to find profit for us.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

If the speculations of some people in the forum become true about bitcoin replacing fiat then that means that at some point bitcoin is going to become stable, at that point it's price in fiat will be irrelevant everything will be priced in bitcoins, but if that doesn't happen then it is very unlikely that we are going to see a stable price for bitcoin it is always going to move, but in theory the value of bitcoin cannot grow indefinitely it has a limit, the amount of money that people will put in it, even if the amount of money around the world is very big it is not infinite.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Nothing lasts forever. It will stop increasing in sometime. But we all know we are still in early adoption phase of bitcoin so price is very speculative and open to keep increasing more and more over time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
The market value of Bitcoin cannot in any way continue to increase for ever but what will happen for ever is that upward and downward movement of Bitcoin and other altcoins is some thing that will continue forever which is the is as a result of the fources of demand and supply.
Yes it cannot increase forever the bitcoin value in the market is always like this. If price increases the demand does increase it is the other way around. Every newbie in cryptocurrency should know all about bitcoin it may go down low and high.
Pages:
Jump to: