Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 7. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
People assume because Bitcoin is deflationary, it can only go one way. Fiat currency is not deflationary and people keep measuring Bitcoin in fiat. What will happen when you buy Bitcoin with all the fiat money you have, what happens then? You run out of money and you sell your bitcoins.

If the day ever comes that we value goods and services in bitcoins, then even 100 satoshis will become highly valuable due to its purchasing power. Bitcoin will not become valuable long-term as a speculative asset which is what it is today.

Everybody is hoping that bitcoin are always increasing their value, but we cannot estimated that because it has changeable or not stable value due to many kind of coins/token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

The price of the bitcoin will never be stable. Up and down the market price bitcoin is commonplace because of the bitcoin as store assets rather than currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, you can get now because the bitcoin price is currently low, it's for me very profitable to get a lot of bitcoin, and you can survive in mid 2018 the price will increase higher, considering the current bitcoin user in my country very much, so I'm sure prices will rise higher.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

You have a point, but my opinion is there are lots of problems that may affect the bitcoin soon. But at the end bitcoin will survive it all and I think bitcoin price will slowly increase and hit its peak again and again.
Activity: 93
No I think BTC can die soon!
ETH or a new coin will change the world and BTC will die
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
There is a logic behind this prediction that as we will not have more than 21 million bitcoins and we have the population of 7 billion, the law of demand and supply will apply if at least 30% of them will get involved with Bitcoin. On the other hand, if there is any negative decision regarding legal aspect from the government, there is a possibility of price fall and hence it is not assured that price will keep increasing forever.

Yes its true. I dont get any logic and princip that anybody use if they said that bitcoin price can increase forever.
In law of the market, market will never only go in one direction, always going down or always going up because it will goes to both sides.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Yes, but no one knows or predict if what would be happen to the price of bitcoin. But we believe it will continue to increase. Because someday the price is much higher.
Activity: 224
We cant actually say that bitcoin will increase forever, but as supply of Bitcoin is limited and with increasing interest of people of investing in Bitcoin, the price is expected to increase at least for next few years. And as we observe the price trend of Bitcoin, you will notice that many a time it has fallen also.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107

Make your own analysis, everybody can predict and speculate the value of bitcoin but the truth is no one really knows the future value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not continuously increase its value, there are times for pump and dump,depending on the demand,  that is part of being volatile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
no you cannot say the prices of bitcoins always increases...... rather it depends on demand and supply of bitcoins availability............

I agree, Bitcoin cannot straightly increase for the long time, because Bitcoin price always depend on the demand  of the people. If the demand is high the price will go up vise versa. So we cannot never say that Bitcoin price will increase forever. There is always an ups and down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Bitcoin would not reach $1m dollars because it can even barely reach $20k just last 2017 and if you are going to compare the price of $20k to $1m then it was very very far. The best thing to do is just hold your coin so just in case it might happen then you will be rich immediately so keep on holding today to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
It can only go either way: the price of bitcoin will continue to increase as long as it can continue to exist. So either it dies completely (which can also mean going out of fashion) or it will grow forever.

Well, i see the trends that bitcoin is a long way to go and believe that it will exist soon going out of its fashion in considering the growth of technology more than a years from now. And i do beleive that the price of bitcoin will increases as its current high price value will be surpassing as its popularity is getting bigger which leads to a mass value.
Activity: 103
It can only go either way: the price of bitcoin will continue to increase as long as it can continue to exist. So either it dies completely (which can also mean going out of fashion) or it will grow forever.
Activity: 2

In my opinion, the bitcoin, being a deflationary currency, will reach a stable price over time. It may behave like gold: A scarce resource, whose reserves remain more or less stable. This makes its price remain constant and increases similarly to inflation. This is known as "gold standard" and may in the future we can talk about the "bitcoin standard".
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Nobody can tell what the future holds for bitcoin. You can only decide based on if you want to take the risk. Don't bet on others opinions. Some are just lucky that it came out the way they predicted. One big FUD can bring bitcoin down at any time. That is the risk you will have to take and accept whatever the outcome is.
This is the fact as no one can predict exactly what will happen with the price of bitcoin a few years from now, everyone who invest in it are optimistic and they see a positive future and it has its own risk , the market is volatile and it is true that every market news coming up will influence the price of bitcoin, but i am positive about the future and whether the price will increase forever depends upon how people are interested in it.
Activity: 131
one btc is gonna be so high
Activity: 98

I don't think the price of bitcoin will keep rising. Looking back at the history of bitcoin, you will find that the price of bitcoin is not stable, and it will collapse at any time. So I think the price of bitcoin will not grow forever, which is very difficult.
Activity: 195
If the price continues to increase without coming down, we will all be grateful because it will have a general impact on the whole crypto community. But this does not happen.It is not the normal trend.So the price will always increase and decrease at any point in time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
CONSTANT GROWTH.  This is what I can only say on every currency. This is due to inflation and value. Law of Supply and Demand also has an effect. We are expecting Bitcoin on its highest point on every cycle. Trading is good and earning potential is greater. Just continue on believing that Bitcoin and it will be the #1 mode of payment on online transactions.
Activity: 54
Maybe it will not increase forever, but for some time for sure, judging by the current demand.
Pages:
Jump to: