Pages:
Author

Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever? - page 6. (Read 1467 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
I hope that once the altcoin market stabilizes and reaches an important volume of capitalization, we will reach a stage of remarkable stability in which the price of bitcoin could behave in a relatively similar way to that of conventional currencies tend to behave, presenting prolonged economic cycles of bullish and bearish markets.

However, I think we are still a long way from achieving a consolidation in the market, so I think we have to learn how to deal with this high volatility for several years, but in general terms I think that at least during the next five years the market will continue in a permanent rise with some important corrections.

Yes. We are a very long way from market stabilization. Stabilization requires a maturing of the market, which requires the user adoption to get near the top of the S-curve, but right now it is still just at the launching point up the spine of that S-curve. It's possible in about 5 years we could start to see the market stabilize a bit after a few more booms in price/adoption. We're probably on the order of 30x away from price stabilization.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I hope that once the altcoin market stabilizes and reaches an important volume of capitalization, we will reach a stage of remarkable stability in which the price of bitcoin could behave in a relatively similar way to that of conventional currencies tend to behave, presenting prolonged economic cycles of bullish and bearish markets.

However, I think we are still a long way from achieving a consolidation in the market, so I think we have to learn how to deal with this high volatility for several years, but in general terms I think that at least during the next five years the market will continue in a permanent rise with some important corrections.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
not forever forever. At some point in the future bitcoin will either fail to be adopted as a store of value or a payment method, lose out to another crypto in mainstream adoption for payments, be replaced by another technology that is better than blockchain. At that point bitcoin adoption will go backwards and so it will stop increasing. This could be in a couple years, in ten years, in 100 years..who knows! Unless blockchain turns out to be the absolute best way inventible to handle digital storing and transacting of money, and Bitcoin manages to keep advancing enough to stay number one.
Forever is not just enough for bitcoin's price hopefully 'till infinity and beyond. We see how it grows from a day to day view and that's pretty awesome how cryptocurrency works in the community. It is a by far pressured times for bitcoin to maintain its disposition be on top in the market and that is why the price is considerably authentic and worth invested to entrepreneurs if they are bind in crypto world. For the reason that they also want to experience how good it is to be in bitcoin's side.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
not forever forever. At some point in the future bitcoin will either fail to be adopted as a store of value or a payment method, lose out to another crypto in mainstream adoption for payments, be replaced by another technology that is better than blockchain. At that point bitcoin adoption will go backwards and so it will stop increasing. This could be in a couple years, in ten years, in 100 years..who knows! Unless blockchain turns out to be the absolute best way inventible to handle digital storing and transacting of money, and Bitcoin manages to keep advancing enough to stay number one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

There's a possibility that bitcoin could actually go to $1 million per piece but the market cap should go to 20 trillion dollars. This is definitely far from happening, but not impossible. But it can not go up forever, there is an economic limit to it. Optimistic prediction for bitcoin in 2020 would be $250,000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
When it come to price increase yes, bitcoin has it, but keep on the credit that when there is increase there are times when it drops too, it would be miracle if the price does increase and keep on increasing...
For me, still remains the main doubt in the real value of bitcoin. The fact that the price rises and looks more like an air bubble, rather than an expensive product.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
The only thing that Bitcoin need to return to its maximum prices is the faith of the investors in it and some time. The actual worth of Bitcoin is much more than its prevailing price. People have started thinking Bitcoin as a waste of time and selling it. This is further reducing the price of Bitcoin. In past few months there has been much negative news about Bitcoin and therefore, its adoption rate decreased. So it needs more number of investors. We have seen a few green days in the market the marketcap has begun to increase once again so my hopes are surely high that bullish days are back.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
In my opinion this is not true. Bitcoin prices can not be increased forever. This can not happen. In contrast, the price of bitcoin increased regularly. Actually, the last bitcoin rise and fall has proved what you said is wrong. The market is different each time, human needs are different. There are many changes to the society that will have a new investment field to attract people to invest again.
Yes this statement do not have any senses, i personally do not think that bitcoin price will continue increasing,  we have already seen so much dumps in bitcoin price but after every dump there is always increase in bitcoin price, so we can expect a random` increase and decrease in bitcoin price, but hopefully it will continue increasing for a long long time.
Activity: 98
When it come to price increase yes, bitcoin has it, but keep on the credit that when there is increase there are times when it drops too, it would be miracle if the price does increase and keep on increasing...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
That will never happen... Bitcoin price will increased  and decreased everytime that people trade's with it .. people sell bitcoins and price will go down if the price go down people will buy also meaning to say the price of bitcoin will decrease and increase forever.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In my opinion this is not true. Bitcoin prices can not be increased forever. This can not happen. In contrast, the price of bitcoin increased regularly. Actually, the last bitcoin rise and fall has proved what you said is wrong. The market is different each time, human needs are different. There are many changes to the society that will have a new investment field to attract people to invest again.
I think no one even know about tomorrow that what is going to happen to bitcoin, therefore we cannot say anything about the future of bitcoin, but as the people interest is still increasing in bitcoin therefore i think that it will still continue increasing for a long long time, because of the increasing demand of bitcoin. In fact still the bitcoin demand is increasing too much and i think that the demand of bitcoin will even continue increasing for along time, but still we can not say that its price will continue increasing forever.
Activity: 896
Activity: 350
As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

yes you are right bitcoin price conditions will always go up but for the short term bitcoin prices will experience conditions where it will go up and down, while for long term it is very clear bitcoin price will print its highest price in every year.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

bitcoin prices for the long run are obviously always rising in price but for the short run the price of bitcoin will never always go up, bitcoin prices there will be up and down movements and I think it is a good opportunity to buy when prices go down and sell when the price is up because it can make you get a lot of profit.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest some $ in it.. This just brings the value higher. So let's hope new $ will always flow into the "river" and we will end up on the moon Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
No I think BTC can die soon!
ETH or a new coin will change the world and BTC will die

And you will die too, 'There's no exist forever' stephen hawking. For me it's hard to say bitcoin will die or sooner or later altcoin will replace bitcoin. But I'm thinking if bitcoin die then altcoin will die too. The power reason altcoin price drops is bitcoin and the power reason altcoin price up is bitcoin. So, what's your reason if bitcoin die?
Activity: 756
For the operation of the payment system, the "Blockchain" technology is used (English blockchain, from block - "block" and chain "chain").
The name of the technology even gives you the vivid idea about its nature and the way it operates. It is basically a chain formed by different blocks that are like placed back to back to one another. This is why it is not easy to trace the transactions made with this technology because it is not easy to break this chain at all. Blockchain technology is the future of the world and that of currencies. People support it.
Activity: 84
For the operation of the payment system, the "Blockchain" technology is used (English blockchain, from block - "block" and chain "chain").
Activity: 245
I think the value of bitcoin can not increase forever. Because if it goes up forever I guarantee that all the investors they buy into bitcoin to become rich. Its value always changes. We can not predict its value in the future because its value is unstable
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
The price of bitcoin and that of all other ALTCoins are unpredictable. In life there's no lessons in a smooth journey Bitcoin has been really good since last year and I believe it's drop is not constant definitely it will peak again that's the statistics of life. Nothing last forever I think this challenges will make bitcoin be come more stronger when the price raised again.
Pages:
Jump to: