Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 15. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
this is a long term coin. It won't be top 10 tomorrow, but it will be in time. I would peg it by Memorial Day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Expecting this to hit $1 by new year  Cool

Hoping the same Smiley! Soon, after the testnet, the total supply will be around 100 000 000 XBY, let's hope some fat gains from 2018!  Smiley

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Expecting this to hit $1 by new year  Cool
Activity: 45
after lunching all nodes, circulating supply will decrease to about 100milion so has even bigger growth potential
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Should have still room to grow from now on. With the supply and product we can see 3x in 2018 and 10x in 2019. Happy holidays
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Top 100 is matter of days. People keep reading abut technology which stays behind project and will hodl for a long time. I think that 30$ by the end of 2018 is achievable!

I love $XBY, an underrated and undervalued project. I'm still accumulating. Behind $XRB comes $XBY, but did you mean $.30 cents? $30 before 2018 is HIGHLY UNLIKELY  :
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
A development update was posted on the community forum yesterday:

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st.367/

Some key points:

Originally, the third test on XCITE was only going to focus on the XBY wallet, the XFUEL wallet, and the X-CHANGE, a decentralized exchange (DEX) accessible directly on the platform. However, developments have exceeded expectations so an additional module, X-CHAT, is going to be tested as well.

Over the last month, we have made considerable progress on the XCITE client so we will be including both Android and Windows mobile XCITE platforms in the upcoming testnet along with Windows, Linux, and Mac support.

We are all excited to see these developments in action during the upcoming testnet. Fortunately, we won’t have to wait much longer. More information on exactly how to participate in this groundbreaking test will be revealed shortly. As a reminder, as soon as the final test has been completed successfully, STATIC nodes will be open for registration.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nice move today. XBY and PASC have always been my favorites.  PASC is still way undervalued and who knows where XBY is going from here... heck who knows where the crypto market is going from here. Glad I held this one long and strong. XBY and PASC are two of the fewer lower market cap altcoins that bring something unique to the market.. not just another proof of stake/proof of work clone that does the same thing as every other crypto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
Yes.
If joke like Cardano made it you feel the sky is limit for XBY. Very very very promising project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Damn I missed buying in at 300 sats a few weeks ago, looks very promising!

Still a good time to buy, but you have missed a great ride already!
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
Damn I missed buying in at 300 sats a few weeks ago, looks very promising!
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Please move from Slack to Discord because this is our new official chat. All programmers, graphic designers and other employees are already there. There are also intensive talks on all kinds of topics. If you have any problem, you are looking for information on XBY, you have questions for programmers, you want to learn something new, want to talk in your language or help us in any way - join Discord at: https://discord.gg/hnrncPR

In addition, I also invite you to the Telegram at: https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
We were in TOP400... Now we are in 130 th place Smiley TOP100 is coming ...
Activity: 33
top 100 very close now, once there it gets more noticed and can go even faster then, hopefully gets listed on more exchanges too...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I'm on the lookout for coins with unique tech. XBY and PASC are two on that list.  I still need to find more that sport a low market cap! Too many generic "smart contract" coins out there right now that don't really stick out from each other.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hey guys,

just bought a few XBY and I want to know where to store them?

What is the best wallet?

Thanks in advance for your help.

It depends on your OS.  The wallet is fully functional and works great.

You can check out this tutorial: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-install-the-wallet-software-windows.61/

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/how-to-use-xtrabytes-wallet-software.275/

There are a few other tutorials on there too.  Hopefully that helps.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Xby is a great project, and i'm waiting for the devs to forfill some of their promisses.
They are claiming to be better then Etherium, and if you check out their roadmap the future of XBY will be great, skyrocketing moonhigh.

The coin has been doing great in the last few days and i'm holding a fair share of the the coin. The cap is still low, and with no ICO or pre-mining opportunitys the coin will continue to rise throughout the next few days.
I'm going all in, XBY will be my succes of the next year, and I hope your aswell.

Graphic:

Come on now, don't tell me you're not atleast tempted, probably hooked already ;-)
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Top 100 is matter of days. People keep reading abut technology which stays behind project and will hodl for a long time. I think that 30$ by the end of 2018 is achievable!

$30 is the magical number I am also wishing to write a millionaire story of XBY... I am holding 30K of XBY since August (500 sats/ 2 cents).... I had few of my friends whom I brought here had a great entry at $0.013 cents, they were in cloud nine now.....

Before my second wave of investment, it has started the journey..... No hard feelings, but yeah long run it is definitely going to be a big miss. Worst part I had my buy order at 160 sats, when it was hovering between 170-220 Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 101

30$ would equal a marketcap of 12 billion... it would be great if that is possible haha If you consider the recent raises in the top 10 that seems archievable in a year. But there are alot of competioners that are known more widely. XRB and IOTA seems like a very very strong competition.
I have also invested alot and would be fucking rich with 30$ per coin Cheesy So there is nothing more i wish, but i doubt it^^

1$ will be a good target for the next time and after that we can see how it gets adapted
Pages:
Jump to: