Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 14. (Read 13444 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Xtra bytes is a scam. The developers are liars and miss deadlines. Don't invest in this vaporware coin!!! Their lies will cause this coin to collapse!!!

Give me proof that the coin isnt a scam? Show me the white paper? Why are the developers hiding? Why are there so many delays? Why do they shill this coin instead of just working on the technology? The coin is a scam. If there isnt a white paper its a scam! they lie and create fake promises!!! What if Borzalom and CCR are the scammers who fled with the ICO money? How do you know they arent? Why do they hide the github? tell me or this coin is a scam!!!
Read this clearly! The circulating supply will not be reduced for years. You have no proof that this coin isnt a scam its just as fake as onecoin!!

THIS IS FUD!!! The circulating supply may be reduced as soon as 5 weeks.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
Hi, i bought 61.19 xby at 4789 sat on January 5th. My goal is hold my XBY for mid/long-term, I hope soon the XBY price go up .

BTW, why the ANN page of XBY was closed?

They are preparing some big update/announcement. Dunno what exactly, but the mod in Discord said its going to be huge. So finger crossed.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Hi, i bought 61.19 xby at 4789 sat on January 5th. My goal is hold my XBY for mid/long-term, I hope soon the XBY price go up .

There was a user who couldn't stop spamming bullshit. I think that's the possible reason, might be wrong tho.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Top 10? who knows but it has potential to grow a lot as it has still a relatively low market cap.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-xby-ann-xtrabytes-because-the-blockchain-can-be-better-1864397

Too soon to talk about Top 10 coin when there is the whole 2018 year to goes.
Activity: 45
all of guys who called it a scam has never even been on discord or slack lol.

They have never missed deadlines as there are no deadlines! They are building a code from scrap, so they cannot program it properly!
All of you guys, join discord and you will see that you can always receive a help and team is all time growing. Devs are always willing to help and improve.
Designers/marketing teams are getting reorganised and they are still hiring new people. Success of thi project will be community!
Activity: 154
This is still a relatively early project but it appears to be building some momentum in terms of development. A lot of this development is being coded by a programming prodigy named "Borzalom", and much of the side projects are handled by a community of devoted volunteers with little to no payment (until recently with XFUEL). The team is very enthusiastic and believes in Borzalom and the passion is really contagious on SLACK. I think XBY can be at least a top 50 coin by mid 2018, but may take a little longer to reach top 10. I really do believe XBY will get up there because it's not just another token; this is an entirely new crypto platform.
Xtra bytes is a scam. The developers are liars and miss deadlines. Don't invest in this vaporware coin!!! Their lies will cause this coin to collapse!!!

Give me proof that the coin isnt a scam? Show me the white paper? Why are the developers hiding? Why are there so many delays? Why do they shill this coin instead of just working on the technology? The coin is a scam. If there isnt a white paper its a scam! they lie and create fake promises!!! What if Borzalom and CCR are the scammers who fled with the ICO money? How do you know they arent? Why do they hide the github? tell me or this coin is a scam!!!
Read this clearly! The circulating supply will not be reduced for years. You have no proof that this coin isnt a scam its just as fake as onecoin!!
https://xtrabytes.global/whitepaper.pdf
Why is Satoshi Nakamoto hiding?
Delays 'cause they want to give out a working tech.
They are working on technology right now as I'm writing this, https://community.xtrabytes.global/forums/news-announcements.36/ updates and ANNs.
XTRABYTES is not an ICO, it's a community driven project.

Relax and have a chill pill.
Activity: 10
https://i.imgflip.com/218d9p.jpg
Activity: 45
Top 100 is matter of days. People keep reading abut technology which stays behind project and will hodl for a long time. I think that 30$ by the end of 2018 is achievable!

I love $XBY, an underrated and undervalued project. I'm still accumulating. Behind $XRB comes $XBY, but did you mean $.30 cents? $30 before 2018 is HIGHLY UNLIKELY  :

30$ by the end of  2018 is possible. God bless I bought them at 180, 220, 270 and 360 satoshi!

To everybody else -  circulating supply will decrease to 100m~ only if all nodes (level 1, level 2 and level 3) will be locked, previously it looked like it will take some time but right now, it is matter of weeks...
I'm not sell it even at 5. If devs will make all those things in Roadmap, XTRABYTES platform would be a better than Waves...and Ethereum. And there are no reasons why they can't do this. XTRABYTES is going to be a huge game changer for crypto world in 2018.  
I think 2 dollar is easy in reach now, it's in the top 100 where it will attract even more attention... If you see all those high marketcaps for shitty projects, this coin can easily go to 2 or 5 dollar.... will take some time and another correction probably...

2 dollar by the end of january!!

AND IT IS NOT YET LISTED ON MAJOR EXCHANGES !
And remember that the XBY supply will be around 100mil if the nodes are locked in Wink.
Activity: 33
I think 2 dollar is easy in reach now, it's in the top 100 where it will attract even more attention... If you see all those high marketcaps for shitty projects, this coin can easily go to 2 or 5 dollar.... will take some time and another correction probably...

2 dollar by the end of january!!

AND IT IS NOT YET LISTED ON MAJOR EXCHANGES !
Activity: 121
How much room is there to grow? I have looked at it and there is a big rush going on the last days. Do you think it will hit 2$ soon?
XBY is the crypto project of 2018.
Activity: 61
The dev team just announced their application for KuCoin exchange!!

Great news!!
Pages:
Jump to: