Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you gamble till old age or not - page 24. (Read 2227 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
October 02, 2023, 02:41:34 PM
If you play for fun or as a hobby I don't think there is an age at which you should stop.
I really don't think it makes sense.
Then if you see stopping playing as retiring and therefore a way to have a lot of free time... that's a whole other matter.
Personally I bet for some periods but in some others (in some cases even years) not, I have absolutely no interest...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
October 02, 2023, 02:38:35 PM
Actually, I don't plan to gamble at all, if I feel I want to then I will whether it's 30 or 60 as far as I can afford to gamble. I have no idea how my old age will be, and thinking about gambling at that time wasn't even in my teeny-tiny thoughts.

Don't bother yourself with such deep thoughts now which you can figure it out at that time depending on how you want it to be. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 274
Baba God Noni
October 02, 2023, 02:29:35 PM
I was in the garden this evening and I was think on my bet that I placed on this evening game, then something came into my head like...are you going to gamble even when you are old, or you will quit gambling at a certain age.

There are so many of us that are responsible gamblers and we only gamble to entertain ourselves not for making profit. Since gambling is done for fun, it becomes part of us, this is because we enjoy the fun, and some persons uses it to relieve them after a long day stress at work. We always assign some portion of our income for our gambling activities because it has become a habit in us. I know that some of us hasn't thought of quitting gambling because we are responsible gamblers.

My question is this, will you continue to gamble till old age, or you have planned to stop gambling at a certain age?
I am not referring to addicted gamblers that will learn a hard lesson before the quit, but only responsible gamblers that are taking all prevention measures to addiction.

I will answer first.
I will love to quit gambling when I am 42yrs because I don't want to give gambling much time and I will prefer to look for an alternative means to have fun.
Pages:
Jump to: