Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 17. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 08, 2018, 09:29:48 AM
Who knows?

But I'll never buy Ripple. It's all time high was $3 and that's likely to be seen again but this all depends on how bitcoin will react. Thought its price is low now, I still don't have any plan of buying it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

A lot of hypes, news and reports indicating that ripple will surpass ethereum in the market, and i think both coin has competition to be the best, regardless of this things, i would say that ripple is still the best to invest, with years of existence in the market, we could say, it might be long term and its now time to have it in our portfolio.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 03, 2018, 07:25:59 PM
Maybe i will invest ripple because of the good prices and the volume of the ripple was better also. Actually they have a time that etherium passing by ripple to become a number two in the market. So must better to buy ripple and hold it until happen again just like the past month that ripple will going increasing the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 06:46:27 PM
I have not invested in ripples yet, but I like to invest in that coin, and I'm also analyzing, if anyone has good information for me about this coin and their growth trend.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Well I think there's no problem to invest in ripple because ripple have a good potential too like other coins. Even ripple go down the price it's alright because market is on bearish time it will be back on track soon.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
I will definitely invest if the coin enters the top 100 markets. Because I'm sure altcoins have the ability to grow and the price can rise dramatically. Therefore I will invest in ripple even though the value is not much. The important thing is that you believe in the coins that you hold and patiently surely the altcoin will rise in price someday.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
Indeed, I think investing in ripple is a good idea as it is one of the few altcoins that manages to grow with about 50% since June.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
I am not investing ripple. I dont like centralised coins. I am fan of decentralised things like ethereum and btc and i am here because i like freedom. I dont want to part of centralised systems. So also i believe because of my passion about decentralised systems we need to use only decentralised exchanges..  Freedom is our soul.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
October 03, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
I invested in XRP when it was around $2.20, it is now well under $1.... For a cryptocurrency that apparently has such remarkable potential, we still haven't seen any indicator of it. Just a lot of broken promises and failed expectations.

I still don't think XRP has been accepted by ANY banks, literally not one is using ripple for their international transfers, though I would love to be proven otherwise.
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
October 03, 2018, 06:31:14 PM
Honestly I see a lot of people are talking that ripple will takeover eth but honestly, i don't see that happening, Ripple is 2 unstable and it might be better option to transfer in some other alt in my opinion
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 03, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
I did not invest in the ripple because its sudden growth did not give time to make a decision. It also seems to me that this coin is too unstable. I I'm afraid of such strong fluctuations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 03, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
I don't think it will be repeated, that kind of bull run I think no longer has a place in this market, the price of cryptos has been quite stable and the only thing that has changed constantly is the volume, so we're probably getting closer to normal and I think the next thing would be mass adoption.
Activity: 214
October 03, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
If you willing to invest in a ripple this time just make it small amount of capital to invest because we don't know yet what is the relevance in a successive growth of coin ahead. The market are still not fully recover, many reasons to discover to secure the profitability of the market making it valuable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:09:05 PM
Well, I have done that already, and if I have the means, I will do that again. I have come to trust this coin over the months, and I believe that this is another great coin in the industry. I have invested in the coin, and patiently waiting for my decision to pay off. This is one coin that the genral market should adopt.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

Actualy ripple coins is a good kind of crypto coins  and one of the most promising coins now in the worlds of cryptocurrency investment,sometimes its became rival of etherium even in the bitcoin in coin market caps in terms of price value,therefore i conclude thats its good to invest this kind of crypto coins ,especially now thats its gained and profitable at this moment.
Ripple is also included into the category of coins that have a development that continues to increase. with this increase being able to generate much more profit that brings a much better change again in the future. so it is very good by investing in Ripple.
Activity: 98
September 26, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
I do not plan to invest in Ripple yet. I'm afraid that after a rapid growth, a serious rollback to the lows can occur.While I wait.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
XRP only good for short investment, because we can see the historycal price that was going up and down, avoid FOMO and greedy when make invest or trading in XRP because the price can be going down hard by short times. And to minimize the risk we have to use stop loss. Currently XRP become second biggest crypto base on market cap and its good times to buy it and hold untill reach the highest price last year.
Activity: 420
September 26, 2018, 10:02:29 PM
Ripple is an altcoint type that is good and worth considering, I don't think it's a bad idea to invest in this ripple, if you believe and buy the ripple intention for now and invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
September 26, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

Actualy ripple coins is a good kind of crypto coins  and one of the most promising coins now in the worlds of cryptocurrency investment,sometimes its became rival of etherium even in the bitcoin in coin market caps in terms of price value,therefore i conclude thats its good to invest this kind of crypto coins ,especially now thats its gained and profitable at this moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:47:15 PM
I think there will not such a big increase on it, but there are opportunities on ripple to invest still

I believe ripple is going to be good player  in upcoming months in the Crypto world because of its huge market cap and circulation supply. Investor showing interests in investing on ripple hence the value will increase in upcoming months for sure!!

Ripple is indeed capable of being a reliable Altcoin. through the years the present capable of generating considerable profits in the future. Anyway it is indeed with the progress as well as support provided enthusiasts are able to bring a very nice changes going forward.
Pages:
Jump to: