Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 14. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
In my opinion, to invest in ripple, it is very dangerous it has already grown well and I think that it will start to go down in the near future, it's time to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum, these coins have well sagged and this is a good sign for the entry point, I can and be wrong, but my opinion
Activity: 160
December 10, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
it seems Ripple is still very stable,price around $0,3 now and i think good idea to buy a bunch Ripple i believe next few days ripple price is will increase .
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
I personally invest a little in ripple, and believe compared to any other cryptocurrency, is of great interest to investors. Ripple is a profitable coin that is best for long term investment or trading and I believe in this coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
I have not dared to invest or buy a ripple for the long term usually I only buy for short-term trading because this ripple has a very vulnerable price which makes me afraid to hold the ripple too long.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
if ripple does have potential why not. I will invest anywhere, as long as it has the potential to grow.

ripple is one of the best altcoins and is now in its infancy, so there's nothing wrong with buying some for long-term holdings
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
I don’t like this coin, so I don’t intend to invest my money in it, because I doubt it for the purpose of such active development of a centralized coin!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 10, 2018, 06:10:16 AM
yes, I have never doubted the ripple. but not in the near future, I think the bull run will still be awaiting the etf bitcoin effort that might occur next year, not this year. but with a good project and support for ripple, Ripple will reach the target price of $ 1 and I am very sure of that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
December 10, 2018, 06:06:21 AM
I think buying ripple now its good idea, but i am already bought it at highs.
So i will wait when fake currency get strong between btc and eth
Activity: 485
December 10, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
Ripple, of course, a promising coin, but I like stellar, because this coin is almost a clone of Ripple, but has significant positive improvements. Despite this, I invest in ripple, because I think this project is quite commercial and it will grow, because its organizers and those companies (mainly banks) with which it cooperates is profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 10, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
yes I will invest there. even I already have some XRP coins at the moment. the plan earlier this year I will buy again and save it for a long time.
Activity: 784
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
December 10, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
I do not believe that this coin will ever pass the bar of 5 USD. XRP is maybe a great investment instrument, but it is a centralised currency and in my opinion we should not support such projects, because other coins are suffering because of this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 10, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
If you are decided to invest in ripple now it could be right decision as we all know ripple is getting strong play in the game of crypto crashes moment. If you buy ripple you can trade it or you can hold it for long term purposes. The choice is yours as you know the best thing for you now and in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
I think such a scenario with XRP is possible in the future, but it definitely won't happen this year. In my opinion, this growth of the coin was associated with the pump, and not with the success of the company. But this year, several deals were concluded as a result of which the XRP token was used for international transfers in large exchangers. This is a great start for the future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 10, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
It's good time to invest in Ripple, its peak at this year is $3.4 and i believe Ripple can repeat its peak again in the future. Ripple is strong coin and backed by many big companies and banks, many banks show interesting in Ripple, x5 profit is possible if you hold Ripple in many years.
Activity: 1246
December 10, 2018, 01:12:09 AM
I will only invest by buying coins when the coin has the potential to increase prices or at least have a very good project trip so I will buy it, while Ripple currently has not updated the roadmap for 2019 so be aware.
Activity: 728
December 10, 2018, 12:06:58 AM
ripple and another crypto will continue to evolve. So certainly starting to invest from the moment would be a good thing to do. Ripple can reach a value of ATH before and even more so because crypto continues to grow. for it to prepare everything from now on is a good beginning.
Activity: 322
December 09, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
I wish i could put more infestation in Ripple. Especially when the price is like this, the price of ripple already at the bottom, so if it goes up high it will give us so much profit from it.
Activity: 392
December 09, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
I have a plan to immediately invest in ripple, because in my opinion ripple is one of the altcoins whose development is very good, in the future I'm sure crypto will grow better again and certainly benefit for future investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 09, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

For trading, yes.
For long term like believing in the project, probably not, as it's too centralized and supply is controlled by institutions.
Activity: 714
December 09, 2018, 10:24:16 PM
I've already make some investment in Ripple, and right now i'm in the middle of patiently waiting until the market rise again.
I still wish that i'm still able to increase my investment on Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: