Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 18. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:49:31 PM
ripple is best coin after ethereum so you can always invest to ripple now and tomorrow and other day doesn't matter. if you want to buy some ripple don't think much about.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:18:30 AM
I think this will happen with every great project, its price will increase after major upgrades. Ripple rose after the latest news, I don't think now is the time to invest in it, better to wait for correction, as it will be.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
September 25, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
I have invested last year in Ripple and although I have had to wait a long time to see its price rise, I don't regret it. In the middle of bull run at the end of the year, I got to multiply my investment for more than x10 but I did not sell anything and now I'm only slightly above the price that I bought. I will continue holding the coin until I can get close to his ATH and can sell part, at least to recover my initial investment. I still think that Ripple has been a good investment for me and only my own decisions have stopped me from making benefit. It may not happen this year but I think the coin still has potential and will again overcome the price of $ 3.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
I think yes. Because it is very worthy of a crypto currency. For Ripple, you can take a variety of goods as a valuable equivalent of money. It is interesting that all exchange transactions, purchases or sales of crypto-currencies are fixed on the participants' wallets. And without charging for this commission.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 05:31:53 AM
I really want to invest in this crypto currency. After all, it has a number of attractive advantages. The program codes Ripple - free and available today. Therefore, it successfully develops, the internal coin is called "XRP".
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Imo,  your investment in Ripple is guaranteed, I don't see any other cryptocurrency that will challenge Ripple at the long run accept bitcoin. If you try to research about the coin, their project and what they are working on, their plans and partnership you will be amazed.
Since I read about the coin and I continously preach to my friends not to miss being a bag holder of Ripple cus it still has a long way to go.
Note : this is not an investment or financial advice always DYOR "very important
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 25, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

ripple coin has a great future
I plan to invest in it but not now
The price is high and there are some other currencies better.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
Personally? Yes. But I suppose, now I think about it, I will be trading it rather than investing. I will keep a
tight stop loss so that if it decides to crash again I will be safe. Or should I say "safu" Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
Ripple is good coin to invest for long term as many banks already using its platform and it is also in top 10 coins of this market. In last few days, it grow more then many altcoins and it has potential of growth.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
Ripple has great potential and it is one of the best altcoins to be used as an investment.some days ago ripple cost is very low but nowadays it is the most trusted subcoin in the world of currencies.i really believe ripple future is very shiny.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 25, 2018, 01:06:09 AM
I have had a position in Ripple since autumn last year, I think my buy-in price was 19c and I hold most of that position at the moment. I have also bought and sold Ripple at prices above that level so I am happy to trade in it when I see a suitable opportunity. I would expect to see Ripple back over $1.20 when we have a market recovery so some nice profits available if you are buying now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 25, 2018, 12:57:10 AM
Except for Bitcoin and Ethereum, one of the best and promising altcoins is Ripple, this coin is in the top list in the coinmarketcap. And compare to other coins, Ripple is also good for investments and has a great potential.
Maybe, if I see a potential to it then possible I might invest to it. Ripple is also one of the promising crypto and it also list to the top, so I think it also good to invest. People have own strategy to know what the giod coin to invest, so if they know Ripple have potential then they will invest to it, but since there's a lot coin to invest is better than to it like ETH and BTC then people will have think twice before they invest to it.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 25, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
Except for Bitcoin and Ethereum, one of the best and promising altcoins is Ripple, this coin is in the top list in the coinmarketcap. And compare to other coins, Ripple is also good for investments and has a great potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
September 25, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
There's lots of media hype fueling speculation so it's not a bad investment although it's already risen in value moderately but may appreciate a little further before the years out

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:22:14 AM
repeating such circumstances bus alone will occur. but when it will be reached again the big question still is not easy to guess. Furthermore, the ripple is the crypto is quite different from the others so I guess for these results will also be slightly different. development of the last year is indeed a great achievement to ripple and the possibility it will happen certainly could be the case.
Activity: 378
September 24, 2018, 11:05:57 PM
It is good to invest in Ripple but in past i have a bad experience and i lost much of my money invested in crypto so now i want to make some money then i will be able to buy something in crypto while for me now more important to buy some of bitcoin and now it is noticing that bitcoin will lead again the whole market for a very long time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 24, 2018, 10:52:21 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
I'm one of those who feel FOMO that time, and because of that I lose some of my money. Now that XRP is gaining some momentum again, I think I will still invest but not on the peak price of XRP because I know it will drop again. Invest with caution, and don't follow the hype of anyone. Invest with your own belief so you will not trap in this coin.
Activity: 490
September 24, 2018, 10:48:23 PM
yes I invest there too. I see XRP and Stellar have drastically increased compared to others. Maybe XPP will go to the month this month, let alone have good news about XRP and many are investing there. I'm sure XRP will be liding at 3 dollars this month.
Activity: 462
September 24, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

The Ripple price has increased much lately indeed, but if we want to buy it to invest, we still need to do our research about ripple.
Because if the price of coin suddenly rising, there must be something or big news in the coin. I will invest in ripple after i found out that.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
For me, as i can see in ripple, ripple is good in trading but not in holding, no offense but when ripple pumps just little bit, its drops again although this coins has a potential to grow more in the future, i dont want to invest on it.
Yes I agree with you, when ripple pumping prices is always not much possible because the supply of these coin is very much, so it is difficult to pump even higher. so I prefer Coin that has a little supply, because if the supply runs out the coin will rise high.
Pages:
Jump to: